Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you not allowed be discussed here if less than 10k?

I thought you just couldn’t have your own individual thread if under 10 k.
Most on this thread, if not all, have less than 10k.

I think that’s the rule. Not only are you not allowed a thread opened about them but even comment about them in anyone else’s thread. Correct me if I’m wrong

Pretty sure the 10k rule is long gone now, but open to correction.

Reactions: 1
Karen Coffey is nowhere near 10k and she has her own thread!! Aine was only mentioned here and most of it was positive, she was well over the 10k but no thread of her own as people generally liked her!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I got deleted too ....oh no! I only followed her cause everyone here was saying how lovely and great she was etc.... I think she has made a mistake. If she doesn't work she probably could of made some income off her page .. they all do it. Its marketing. Think she over reacted a bit and I hate the way one or two 'bad' comments throw them over the edge when they get thousands of nice and supportive messages

Oh and she has left baby boo, the little one and say hello.. all baby products company.......

Reactions: 6
I bet she will be back. They’ve all done this at one time or another- thrown their toys out of the pram because they can’t take a small bit of criticism on tattle and then realise that they miss the attention and the cash

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.