Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s down to 10.9k now….will the likes of Sinead Hingston etc.be culled…I really doubt Aine “knows” all these people personally! It’s annoying especially when people who genuinely enjoyed watching her journey get axed.

Reactions: 2
I'm definitely sorry to see her go, I do think it was an over reaction and she sought out the thread herself. I'm delighted she's pregnant and I really wish her all the best.

One thing I didn't like was that I messaged her a good few times over the past year. Advice, words of encouragement etc, she has always read the messages and the odd like but has not once messaged back. Obviously she's not obliged to, but I found it unusual with the nature of her page and the content of the messages also. She's at home all day everyday with only the dog to mind, it's not like she's up the walls!

Reactions: 14
I'm definitely sorry to see her go, I do think it was an over reaction and she sought out the thread herself. I'm delighted she's pregnant and I really wish her all the best.

One thing I didn't like was that I messaged her a good few times over the past year. Advice, words of encouragement etc, she has always read the messages and the odd like but has not once messaged back. Obviously she's not obliged to, but I found it unusual with the nature of her page and the content of the messages also. She's at home all day everyday with only the dog to mind, it's not like she's up the walls!
Yea that's pretty tit ! It doesn't take much to reply with a short quick generic reply. It's fairly rude to just ignore supporting messages

Reactions: 8

Same here. The odd ❤ reaction and nothing more.
Does she think if she’s below 10k she’s not going to be discussed? I’m pretty sure other huns under 10k are discussed on here. She’s deffs slowed down her deletion compared to yesterday

Reactions: 3
Yea that's pretty tit ! It doesn't take much to reply with a short quick generic reply. It's fairly rude to just ignore supporting messages
I found it a bit cold, as someone mentioned previously, to give duck all back. It would make you wonder what the idea is behind sharing your struggles on insta if you then plan to ignore those who empathise with you and share their stories also.

I found it a bit cold, as someone mentioned previously, to give duck all back. It would make you wonder what the idea is behind sharing your struggles on insta if you then plan to ignore those who empathise with you and share their stories also.
Exactly, she's more than happy for people to blow smoke up her hole but wants to give nothing in return.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, she's more than happy for people to blow smoke up her hole but wants to give nothing in return.
She definetly gave something to her followers. She shared insights to a very very sensitive part of her life allowing others like myself to feel less alone. I've never messaged her but her just sharing it helped me. Having 14k followers I can't imagine the amount of followers message her on a daily basis.

I for one have been one to comment on here about her being a beggy Mitchell because I presumed she would go that route as they all do.

Shes down to 9k now so she's deleting at a seriously fast pace. I'm still there for now but I've checked sinead Heg is gone.

She definetly gave something to her followers. She shared insights to a very very sensitive part of her life allowing others like myself to feel less alone. I've never messaged her but her just sharing it helped me. Having 14k followers I can't imagine the amount of followers message her on a daily basis.
Well if she has time to read a message then she has time to say thank you or whatever, it's basic manners

Reactions: 5
I don't know Áines background but she mentioned giving up work because of stress and anxiety so probably not best to start a public page on Instagram if you're that vulnerable. Hopefully she moves on from the whole thing. I'd liked to have seen how she got on but it's not like she's a friend, I will probably have forgotten about her by next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say she'll go the whole way and really go back to basics 😅

Do we?? We're here talking about her 🤭🤭
Slightly different to trawling through thousands of profiles, plus I'll be back to work tomorrow......actually scrap that, I'm on holidays I'll be back to work on Sept 1st 😂

Good luck to Aine, she's decided what she needs to do in her own best interests. How often is it said on here that if influencers can't handle the public criticism don't have a public account...? She has reflected, realised she's not thick skinned enough for it and that it isn't for her.

I hope she has a smooth and uneventful pregnancy, and enjoys being a parent.

I have to be honest I’ve messaged Aine a few times and always gotten a reply. The last one or two were just hearted. The whole thing has actually saddened me but as people have said doubt she’ll delete her celebrity followers 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.