Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got offended by comments made here saying she was a beggy Mitchell for tagging a baby shop and another that she must be hard work to live with. She put up on her story she was deleting everyone she didn’t know personally from her page because of it. Nobody said anything bad she just took it badly
I didn't see what she posted on her stories as I had already unfollowed at that stage, but I think most people on here said they hoped she didn't become beggy. Not even that she was!

Reactions: 1
She got offended by comments made here saying she was a beggy Mitchell for tagging a baby shop and another that she must be hard work to live with. She put up on her story she was deleting everyone she didn’t know personally from her page because of it. Nobody said anything bad she just took it badly
Christ. Bit of an overreaction

Reactions: 2
I have been removed… but I personally don’t think it was an over reaction. Yeah everyone can have there opinions and we might not think it was anything bad. But she says in her stories that she has suffered before from anxiety and depression and for this she has made that decision. I personally think it was a really good thing she has done. She has had numerous miscarriages and her mental health and the health of the baby is all that matters now.
To the comments about her marriage and her being hard to live with!!! How can anyone see that from her stories. I’ve followed her over a year and rarely see her husband. The impression I got is he was very hard working.
The Luca comments I missed in her stories but Ihope she wasn’t condoning his narcissistic behavior.
I think we should all respect she is a high risk pregnancy and put it down to her making a decision for her and her family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have been removed… but I personally don’t think it was an over reaction. Yeah everyone can have there opinions and we might not think it was anything bad. But she says in her stories that she has suffered before from anxiety and depression and for this she has made that decision. I personally think it was a really good thing she has done. She has had numerous miscarriages and her mental health and the health of the baby is all that matters now.
To the comments about her marriage and her being hard to live with!!! How can anyone see that from her stories. I’ve followed her over a year and rarely see her husband. The impression I got is he was very hard working.
The Luca comments I missed in her stories but Ihope she wasn’t condoning his narcissistic behavior.
I think we should all respect she is a high risk pregnancy and put it down to her making a decision for her and her family.
Yep no biggie if she wants to go private I unfollowed to save her doing it. Ultimately after she has the baby there’s prob not a lot she can offer anyway if he page is to remain an infertility page - so might be something on her mind anyway . Ultimately who cares really I wish her all the best with the pregnancy!

Reactions: 3
She was indeed condoning his behaviour. That was what pushed me to unfollow. But as someone said above, if she's no longer an infertility page (and fantastic that that is the case!) then she doesn't have the same content to offer anymore. And that's fair enough.

I do think her reasons for deleting her followers are an overreaction personally BUT I also have more respect for her for making the decision to go private and keep just those she knows. Her page isn't what it was and she should put her focus now into herself, her pregnancy and the child she will have. Not entertaining 14k-ish strangers. Our opinions don't matter at the end of the day! Have a private IG for your family and friends to share your pregnancy and children with - and that's all anybody needs 🤷🏼‍♀️ we've had enough of instagrabbers to last us a lifetime*

*I'm not referring to Aine as an instagrabber, but we've all seen it happen over and over. Following infertility etc accounts, then once baby comes along it's all about what they can grab for free and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

Reactions: 8
She was indeed condoning his behaviour. That was what pushed me to unfollow. But as someone said above, if she's no longer an infertility page (and fantastic that that is the case!) then she doesn't have the same content to offer anymore. And that's fair enough.

I do think her reasons for deleting her followers are an overreaction personally BUT I also have more respect for her for making the decision to go private and keep just those she knows. Her page isn't what it was and she should put her focus now into herself, her pregnancy and the child she will have. Not entertaining 14k-ish strangers. Our opinions don't matter at the end of the day! Have a private IG for your family and friends to share your pregnancy and children with - and that's all anybody needs 🤷🏼‍♀️ we've had enough of instagrabbers to last us a lifetime*

*I'm not referring to Aine as an instagrabber, but we've all seen it happen over and over. Following infertility etc accounts, then once baby comes along it's all about what they can grab for free and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

Infertility suckNI her page she never gets "gifts" still a nice page

Reactions: 5
I didnt pass a comment about the state of her marriage...for all I know they could be madly in love and please god in a few months they will welcome a beautiful healthy baby.Nobody on this thread has ever wished her bad.The comment I made was just in reference to her day to day manner and I find her to be ratty in general..It was a few remarks about her personality...I'm sorry but anxiety and depression is not a get out of jail card on everything. I've suffered with anxiety and depression myself...she does not own exclusive rights on tragedy,everybody has a past.I do feel a bit guilty tonight that,like I said earlier...women who have followed and supported her for years are being now deleted from her page...she has culled about 2,000 followrs in 1 day...if my comment did affect her fair enough...but she is essentially taking it out on the very people who have shown nothing but kindness and support to her since day 1.She should really stop and think about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didnt pass a comment about the state of her marriage...for all I know they could be madly in love and please god in a few months they will welcome a beautiful healthy baby.Nobody on this thread has ever wished her bad.The comment I made was just in reference to her day to day manner and I find her to be ratty in general..It was a few remarks about her personality...I'm sorry but anxiety and depression is not a get out of jail card on everything. I've suffered with anxiety and depression myself...she does not own exclusive rights on tragedy,everybody has a past.I do feel a bit guilty tonight that,like I said earlier...women who have followed and supported her for years are being now deleted from her page...she has culled about 2,000 followrs in 1 day...if my comment did affect her fair enough...but she is essentially taking it out on the very people who have shown nothing but kindness and support to her since day 1.She should really stop and think about this.
I have to disagree with you.
how can you know what her day to day manner is from a few snippets of her Instagram stories unless you know her personally.
I’ve had ivf myself and it’s mentally and physically draining.
I’ve read comments here that I agree with that say if she has put her life out there she needs to be prepared for the opinions.
I also for that reason can’t see wrong with her removing herself from the public if she feels this is what is best for her.
do you think she should of not removed those 2k people and continued into an unhealthy place for her and her baby just to keep her followers happy????
I’m not saying depression and anxiety are a get out of jail free card but this woman has opening told us her sharing her journey and her being discussed her was putting her down.
It does eat matter how big or small she was discussed she done what she thought was best for her even if that means we got removed! Unfortunately!

Are we allowed to post screenshot of what Aine said in here? I feel bad for her but I do think what was said about her is minor compared to what others take on the chin!

Are we allowed to post screenshot of what Aine said in here? I feel bad for her but I do think what was said about her is minor compared to what others take on the chin!
What’s the point? Why not leave her be at this point. She has said she doesn’t want a following, only people she knows and is deleting anyone else. I think someone said her page is private now. Why not leave her to it.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed Aine only because she asked people to unfollow her. However Aine, if your reading here, I have never seen a thread with as much positivity as there was towards you . Take care , I hope we get to hear somehow when your baby is born 🥰.

Reactions: 4
What’s the point? Why not leave her be at this point. She has said she doesn’t want a following, only people she knows and is deleting anyone else. I think someone said her page is private now. Why not leave her to it.
Because a few people she’d already unfollowed before they had chance to read her reasoning, nothing malicious from me, I really rate the girl, and wish her nothing but the best for her and her family.

Here they are:

I did really enjoy watching her finally keep a pregnancy going, was thrilled for her, just dont think the instagram life was for her unfortunately.
Thanks for that, I didn't get to see what she posted as I had already unfollowed, so felt I was commenting blindly. She's private now so I won't comment on her again after this.

BUT - and I can't stress this enough - she actively went looking for those comments. If she was as stressed out etc as she was saying, why on earth would you go looking for negative comments about yourself by virtual strangers, whose opinions mean jack sh*t at the end of the day! I like a goss here as much as anyone and I try to keep my comments respectful, but anything I - or a hundred others - write here is really is not that important at the end of the day. It's just a case of, if you put it out there for public consumption, then it will be consumed and the public will have an opinion on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ but don't go actively seeking out negativity and then play the poor me card. Obviously if someone was messaging awful things directly, that's a whole different ball game, but it was never the case.

Anyway, apologies for the essay! Thanks again for the SS and wishing Aine smooth sailing with the pregnancy and birth.

Is she trying to bring her followers to less than 10k so she will be below the “threshold” for discussion on tattle? If she’s limiting it to people she knows personally she has a fair few thousand to go!

Is she trying to bring her followers to less than 10k so she will be below the “threshold” for discussion on tattle? If she’s limiting it to people she knows personally she has a fair few thousand to go!
I’ve thought this too. Shame that there'll probably be plenty of followers who have followed her story, found her information good and wished her well yet will be deleted because she doesn’t ‘know’ them but I bet the likes of Kim (remaining hopeful), Lisa (my solo journey to mom) and all the other insta hun wannabes will stay despite not actually knowing them either

I’ve thought this too. Shame that there'll probably be plenty of followers who have followed her story, found her information good and wished her well yet will be deleted because she doesn’t ‘know’ them but I bet the likes of Kim (remaining hopeful), Lisa (my solo journey to mom) and all the other insta hun wannabes will stay despite not actually knowing them either
And Karen Coffey who fixed a competition to announce her pal Aine as a winner

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.