Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Alice looked elated as she embraced her daughter, looking stylish in a sleeveless leather jacket and gold ankle boots'

They're having a laugh, are they not? Also I am sorry but Ella looks miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's quite sad she's taking hairstyle advice and clothes advice from Alice. I mean....why would you? At any age? Least of all in your teens....from your mother...who looks how she looks

• Heart
Reactions: 29
IMO, Ella is displaying that that $50k spent on her (to attend Brentwood) was a waste of IG's funds. At this rate, no point in college.

<ETA: meaning both her actions and smirky facial expressions>

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is her "holding article" to try and maintain interest in the story
Because nobody knows who she is and people have short memories.
The next one will be the 'you are served' photos (unless the paps missed this for some reason..Which would be hilarious, given Alice's raison d'etre is to keep this story in the daily mail.
I was expecting either "you are served" pap shots or "look at us being HAPPY, Ioan" while Ioan and Bianca were served pics. It's the latter, perhaps we get the former as well in a few days to overshadow Ioan's response

its funny how predictable she is lmao

Reactions: 26
Wait till they turn on each other. It’ll happen.
I hate to bring up Betty Broderick but she had a daughter that was into running about and trouble such that the Dad Dan disinherited her and as I recall - Betty had her own issues with her as well despite her being on Betty’s “side”. If Big E ends up getting in trouble from this or other things - especially if IG gets reduced child support or after she is adult - mAlice will be singing a different tune if it costs her money and time away from twitter and her socks and wine.

Reactions: 17
This makes me so sad. The glee, vindictiveness and spite is just radiating off that photo. Ella is going to look back when she is a mother and feel so sad she was not protected from Alice
View attachment 2247251
I’m usually just a lurker on these threads (Hi Turds! 👋🏻) but I have to break my thread virginity to say this photo of Ella makes me sick to my stomach.

I work with children everyday and have been feeling very uncomfortable about how Ella was being portrayed on here, because in my mind- she’s only a kid… She’s no kid now let me tell you. That self satisfied smug grin confirms my doubts that all the socks were actually the gruesome twosome! I am shooketh to my core (and I come from the Jack Monroe threads, that takes quite some beating!) that she is being parented this way. And so very sad for her.

Anyways, I just needed to say that out loud to those with similar feelings. And also coz the dogs asleep! Over and out 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's quite sad she's taking hairstyle advice and clothes advice from Alice. I mean....why would you? At any age? Least of all in your teens..
Alice buys a lot of clothes from ebay which is always hit and miss as you buy before you try. It's mostly miss if you're are Alice. She buys Ella's clothes there too by the looks of it. They both seem overdressed for 24C or 78 degree weather.

Reactions: 15
Can I just say, Ella is 13. A lot of kids, her included, can look a bit awkward at this age. She will grow into her features! Mind you, she's definitely NOT adopted, is she?! She's very, very Evans but in some shots also very Gruffud.

It's very irresponsible of Alice to thrust her into the media at this age, especially over such contentious issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pretty please could someone make a new thread? Feels like there will be a lot of chat tonight.

Reactions: 7
Bianca isn't here. Have you seen her bf? She's busy.

MC: not going to work any more, tattler. the crazy one is the one who assaulted the child good luck with your green card, #biancawallace

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even fit in the gold boots. Or her gunt is preventing her from zipping them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wandering in, slightly (very) tiddly from an afternoon BBQ. Checked how many pages there were, not that many so I can wander back out until tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice looks like she’s trying to hold in a shart and Ella just looks smug - like in a ‘want more’ way.

also doesn’t look like she’s been getting much sleep must be all the all-night tweeting sessions. View attachment 2247190
Don't want this to come off as mean about a child's looks but considering the amount of hatred over B's chin, can you not see the issue with Ella's chin in this pic?

And WTF is Alice wearing? Her personal style is awful. That massive scarf (to hide her neck) and the weirdest gold soft booties. This outfit is appalling.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think they need a thread at all. They’d automatically be included in Alice’s crazy crap bc most of it will be directed at them. I just don’t think their names need to be in the title. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I totally agree about their names not needing to be in a title, at least, Bianca's.

For two reasons - Bianca didn't ask for this notoriety (neither did Ioan, but he was already famous). And two - it means that we have fewer characters to think of a funny thread title for Alice.

Edit: And with this post I am VIP status! Look forward to using the Tattle gold-plated bathroom and having access to premium snacks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I totally agree about their names not needing to be in a title, at least, Bianca's.

For two reasons - Bianca didn't ask for this notoriety (neither did Ioan, but he was already famous). And two - it means that we have fewer characters to think of a funny thread title for Alice.

Edit: And with this post I am VIP status! Look forward to using the Tattle gold-plated bathroom and having access to premium snacks!
Your Yo dollars increase too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.