Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I can still see her double chin. Shame. 🤭
Tbf she'd need one of those big plastic collars dogs wear to stop them licking their stitches to hide it.

A bit of healthy living and face yoga would be the best option. She could do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think we should start on the kid's looks. She has the excuse of being 13 with her jibes.
I think it is the angle of the pic that is making it look like that. Ella- we love your chin and your mum's chins too. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where's little Elsie? Has she been told that Elsie should still go on the visitation since the TRO request is only applicable to Ella? Alice as the custodial parent would've had to file for Elsie. Ella cannot file on Elsie's behalf. Hope Elsie is with her dad. If so, own goal for Alice. Ella can't watch Elsie and Elsie gets time with her dad. One can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I CANNOT BELIEVE the Alice sock had the audacity to criticise Bianca's style when Alice looks like this. Seriously.

This is the worst outfit I have seen all year.

• That belt (wtf is the buckle)
  • The sheepskin gilet
  • The scrotum-shaped handbag
  • The gold half-zipped ankle boots
  • The omnipresent scarf
  • The black leggings which look like tights or trousers as Alice is so out of shape
  • The pouting, in a failed attempt to look sexy

EVERYTHING IS AWFUL

1687032627155.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it will be a very dark ending when that happens.

I was telling a care professional about this, and she doesnt know any of the actors involved but knows enmeshed children & said in cases like this, the daughter and father will probably bond in a decade or two when Ella embraces sobriety. It's unfathomable what Alice is setting up her daughter for.
I don’t think so.
From these pics, Ella is not giving me good vibes at all.
I think it’ll be NC with her father all over again.
I hope Elsie is ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Every action has a consequence. Mocking a person’s looks means you have to be very confident that you look on point all the time. Alice has failed to learn that lesson, and is passing her bad education onto her daughter. Poor Ella. Wheeled out like a performing seal.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I just dont understand why she has yellow hair.

Would she not try some purple shampoo? Its not even expensive!

Reactions: 22
I CANNOT BELIEVE the Alice sock had the audacity to criticise Bianca's style when Alice looks like this. Seriously.

This is the worst outfit I have seen all year.

• That belt (wtf is the buckle)
  • The sheepskin gilet
  • The scrotum-shaped handbag
  • The gold half-zipped ankle boots
  • The omnipresent scarf
  • The black leggings which look like tights as Alice is so out of shape
  • The pouting, in a failed attempt to look sexy

EVERYTHING IS AWFUL

View attachment 2247335
I think I see a face with a pointy chin! Now I'm seeing chins everywhere.
IMG_2583.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Where's little Elsie? Has she been told that Elsie should still go on the visitation since the TRO request is only applicable to Ella? Alice as the custodial parent would've had to file for Elsie. Ella cannot file on Elsie's behalf. Hope Elsie is with her dad. If so, own goal for Alice. Ella can't watch Elsie and Elsie gets time with her dad. One can only hope.
there is no TRO for anyone, though I reckon Elsie sees her father in a very different light than her sister does (and so does Ioan see her differently to Ella)

though I suspect Elsie is with her adoptive family as always.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.