Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
being removed from Alice if it means going into some awful facility is not better for her.
Because school and friends and boyfriends are really going to be who she cares about from 14 on anyway.
She is already in an awful madhouse and it keeps escalating. Ella should be removed.

If you are enmeshed with a narc mother, then she will have to come first. Sad but true.

Also the DM comments are open but they are already deleting comments. :oops:

Reactions: 14
Ahhh! Thank you 🩷
Do you think the psychologists report will be kept private, given thats its involving a minor? I'd be very interested in reading it too x
I think a report from therapy and the treating psychologist would be private. A witness statement or declaration from a psychologist who was present might not be...unless the treating psychologist was the chaperone during the "incident."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I began to doubt myself about the socks being silent as Al was doing her pap walk.

She looks dreadful and is dressed worse than ever.

No Elsie in the pictures. Doesn’t matter how much coaching and pressure will make an 8/9 year old a convincing witness to things that didn’t happen. I worry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂
These photos make me feel sick! Both of them are as bad as each other 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m just gonna say it. She looks like miss piggy.

If nobody comments on these stories in the DM they will stop running them. If there are only 20 comments instead of 200 she won’t be able to get the articles run any more. Just saying.

Reactions: 23
Wait till they turn on each other. It’ll happen.
I think it will be a very dark ending when that happens.

I was telling a care professional about this, and she doesnt know any of the actors involved but knows enmeshed children & said in cases like this, the daughter and father will probably bond in a decade or two when Ella embraces sobriety. It's unfathomable what Alice is setting up her daughter for.

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s so frustrating how long it takes for something to be done to help these children. I know Ella has done lots wrong but we can’t forget she is a child and is being coerced and manipulated and goaded into some of it. The courts really need to remove the girls and fast. I can’t believe it’s actually got to this point without intervention

• Heart
  • Sad

Think I archived it so we can stop funding hate with more clicks.

I see they got another 'tame journalist' to write this one up too...
Thank you!! I was going to ask someone to archive so I didn’t click. I’ve searched the US daily mail home page on my home pc (don’t use tattle on it) and story hasn’t popped up at all. Even on showbiz or uk showbiz or femail pages- she is very low on celeb meter here at least until clicks elevate it up sidebar. I agree that they look smug, not happy and both look a little shabby and out of date despite the attempts to have hair combed. I find it ironic their capacity to insult others looks when neither one of them have picture perfect features and have gollum like skin tone from hiding behind devices all day and likely poor diet of takeaway, carbs and sugary drinks for E and vino for mAlice.

Reactions: 15
Why does Dr Bunsen Honeydew always look like she's been dumpster diving for clothes? Everything she wears (and dresses her kids in) looks dirty and mis-shapen.
She's planning her Kris Jenner/Yolanda Hadid career with her mini me.
"I'm wearing my special momager boots."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why does Dr Bunsen Honeydew always look like she's been dumpster diving for clothes? Everything she wears (and dresses her kids in) looks dirty and mis-shapen.
She's planning her Kris Jenner/Yolanda Hadid career with her mini me.
"I'm wearing my special momager boots."
She would be an absolute nightmare as a momager. I don't believe that would work out in her favor.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.