Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Dr Bunsen Honeydew always look like she's been dumpster diving for clothes? Everything she wears (and dresses her kids in) looks dirty and mis-shapen.
She's planning her Kris Jenner/Yolanda Hadid career with her mini me.
"I'm wearing my special momager boots."
Those boots are ghastly, and she's worn them for quite a few of her pap shots.

Reactions: 15
DM: It comes after Ella asked that her father be forced to undergo a 'batterer intervention program to stop abuse' as she filed for a domestic violence restraining order against him following an ugly row over his new girlfriend Bianca Wallace.

If you are ignorant of the facts and just casually reading this, it would appear IG is a violent thug. This could well impact his career unless IG gets public redress.

DM: In publicly-available legal documents seen by DailyMail.com, the teenager states that she is 'afraid' of her father and accuses him of 'threatening to call the police on her anytime she misbehaves' during their visitations.

The reality is he is afraid of her. A kid doesn't assault the parent she is afraid of. It's said that IG has to threaten her with Police, but things have got that bad. And she's only 13 - it will get worse without intervention by CPS and the courts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Alice's clothes always look so old, like they have been worn for 20 years and throwing them all on together as if trendy, but looking the opposite. Those leggings of hers look old and dusty and musty, hot, and made of thick, cheap fabric. I can't really describe what I mean.

She has lost weight. But, Dear God, I'm sick of seeing 5,000 yards of fabric around her neck hanging down. She's so odd.

She and Ella have put on quite the show. Two peas in a pod. They look like two cats who caught the canary. Very smug looking for their arranged pap shoot.
If she’s lost weight, I’ve missed it. She looks heavier and rounder than ever. But hey, at least she can take comfort in knowing she doesn’t have a pointy chin(s).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
im not kidding, on that one pic Ella looks like Quagmire lmao

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
If she’s lost weight, I’ve missed it. She looks heavier and rounder than ever. But hey, at least she can take comfort in knowing she doesn’t have a pointy chin(s).
Her face hasn't changed and the scarf is telling about her neck

Reactions: 14
Alice has been wearing that outfit for the last 3 years.
I think she finally got her gut into one of those waist trainer corsets someone saw she liked on Etsy/EBay. You can tell she is in one because her face looks so pained lol. It does seem like she lost some weight but my reaction and most of the public will be like this lady in background “wha’ de f$ck is up with that loud old lady with a car buff rag as a jacket grabbing on that poor teen? Does the teen need help?”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New sock following the MC account. The new one won't be active long.

Reactions: 7
This makes me so sad. The glee, vindictiveness and spite is just radiating off that photo. Ella is going to look back when she is a mother and feel so sad she was not protected from Alice
1687029876828.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
This is her "holding article" to try and maintain interest in the story
Because nobody knows who she is and people have short memories.
The next one will be the 'you are served' photos (unless the paps missed this for some reason..Which would be hilarious, given Alice's raison d'etre is to keep this story in the daily mail.

Reactions: 20
im not kidding, on that one pic Ella looks like Quagmire lmao
Right again I’m reminded of the DARVO - the narcissist cruelest jabs reflect their own insecurities about themselves. I am not saying Big E is narcissist (yet). But I wonder if she has faced her own bullying and lashes out at B with same jabs. My 12 year old tells me what her FRIENDS will pick on each other about in real life and on text and I’m like how terrible to pick on small things girls can’t help- the shape of their face, hormonal acne or birthmarks, teeth looking wonky as the baby teeth get replaced by permanent . I imagine mAlice probably points things out in a “I’m just trying to help you” way. I can imaging any modeling agency, talent scout will be mortified by mAlice dragging her into their office. I recall her last year at the fancy school she acted in play but is she gonna give up hours of socking on twitter to take care of herself and balance education with a drive to break into any type of show biz?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ella looks like a sad child., despite the grinning photos. My son's girl friends that are the same age wear colourful, fun clothes and have their hair all wild and swishing about or with little plaits and accesories. Ella wears her hair just like her mum's. She seems very influenced by Alice's style which I think is unusual at this age. I noticed from Alice's IG that the girls seem to wear her clothes - do they not get to choose their own things? Or maybe they do, I don't know. It just seems like there's something off.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From these photos...those in rented townhouses in Beverly Hills shouldn't throw chin insults

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you!! I was going to ask someone to archive so I didn’t click. I’ve searched the US daily mail home page on my home pc (don’t use tattle on it) and story hasn’t popped up at all. Even on showbiz or uk showbiz or femail pages- she is very low on celeb meter here at least until clicks elevate it up sidebar. I agree that they look smug, not happy and both look a little shabby and out of date despite the attempts to have hair combed. I find it ironic their capacity to insult others looks when neither one of them have picture perfect features and have gollum like skin tone from hiding behind devices all day and likely poor diet of takeaway, carbs and sugary drinks for E and vino for mAlice.
Ella looks fine. At least, she's pulled together. Kids dress all kinds of ways, and a lot of it is horrible, like bag people, or like 13 going on 18. LOL Alice, on the other hand, is musty and dusty.

Alice on the other hand. . .LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.