Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do tend to think Big E is wearing mAlice’s old 1990s/2000 era jeans and clothing. Those pockets and flares haven’t yet made a Big comeback that I can see amidst teen population. Agree that many teens do like thrifting stores and such but these are fraying and not in trendy way rather like the back hems all frayed from walking on back of them. That jacket is something I can’t imagine a teen choosing and looks like a mAlice style. She doesn’t look comfortable in it - at all! Most the teens I see (as a mother of 2- girl and boy) like to wear the athleisure wear look and those that wear vintage jeans/etc usually go for the high waist/straight or wide leg or the boyfriend jeans look with little cropped shirts or larger sweatshirts/ t shirts …..flares are starting to come back but I’m not sure that particular style is all the rage based on my survey of popular teen stores Hollister, aeropostale, urban outfitters, H&M. I spend a lot of time at these waiting for my daughter to try on clothes! Anyways. MOO

ETA of course it may be Big E’s style and I don’t think it is right to pick on looks in general but I do find how awful certain socks have been attacking B ‘s looks a bit ironic. Everyone has an awkward phase or gets pictures at bad angles-I do feel bad that E’s pain has been exposed and weaponized to point where many of us are losing sympathy. There are consequences to bad behaviors. Loss of empathy from others is one - I do want her to get help and hope it will come for her
I was actually thinking that about the clothes too - Alice does like to dress her kids head to toe in her old tit and these look straight out of the 90s. My (probably narc) mother used to try and dress me in her old clothes all the time too, it’s really bizarre. I always refused which caused some ridiculous fights, but for Ella I’m sure it’s an easy way of getting gushing approval.

Reactions: 22
I'm going to make a new thread. It looks like this post has the most votes to be the thread title, can someone else corroborate?

It's by @Bridgeofsighs and is The fact that Alice is so rattled by Tattle proves we are doing God's work.

Reactions: 16
I don’t want to dunk on a young persons looks but…
imagine how Ella feels with Alice going on about B’s chin. Hoping she isn’t next.

Reactions: 14
She really does have a bizarre way of dressing. It defies classification- not sure what the style is. She lives in a warm state, but dresses for cold climes but leaves her arms bare? In sartorial terms she commits a mortal chin. Sorry, I meant sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She really does have a bizarre way of dressing. It defies classification- not sure what the style is. She lives in a warm state, but dresses for cold climes but leaves her arms bare? In sartorial terms she commits a mortal chin. Sorry, I meant sin.
Alice is perpetually stuck in the 90s/early 2000s and dresses from that era.

I don't doubt that all of her outfit is designer, and she probably got it all off eBay.

Reactions: 19
Feckin rendered speechless 🤐
Stylish the DM said ? That get up needs to get up and fck off into nearest dump! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t even fit in the gold boots. Or her gunt is preventing her from zipping them up.
It’s like her arrested development happened in the eighties, the personality stuck as a teenage girl, her fashion sense and emotional maturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to make a new thread. It looks like this post has the most votes to be the thread title, can someone else corroborate?

It's by @Bridgeofsighs and is The fact that Alice is so rattled by Tattle proves we are doing God's work.
FYI, @TipsyLaLa! had this with 45 votes (Bridge's got 46 votes):

Ioan takes the arguing coat to the cleaners

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My name is not Katya and I've never had my face straddled between Ed Balls' thighs 😁
Ed balls thighs...thanks for that thought 🤣🤣🤣
I'll add it to the clive salad cream list of gross, of which I'm still traumatised over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂
Daily Mail always lying 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.