Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god there’s so much to say that simply cannot be said. 🤣

Yep I better sit it out again. 🤐 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do tend to think Big E is wearing mAlice’s old 1990s/2000 era jeans and clothing. Those pockets and flares haven’t yet made a Big comeback that I can see amidst teen population. Agree that many teens do like thrifting stores and such but these are fraying and not in trendy way rather like the back hems all frayed from walking on back of them. That jacket is something I can’t imagine a teen choosing and looks like a mAlice style. She doesn’t look comfortable in it - at all! Most the teens I see (as a mother of 2- girl and boy) like to wear the athleisure wear look and those that wear vintage jeans/etc usually go for the high waist/straight or wide leg or the boyfriend jeans look with little cropped shirts or larger sweatshirts/ t shirts …..flares are starting to come back but I’m not sure that particular style is all the rage based on my survey of popular teen stores Hollister, aeropostale, urban outfitters, H&M. I spend a lot of time at these waiting for my daughter to try on clothes! Anyways. MOO

ETA of course it may be Big E’s style and I don’t think it is right to pick on looks in general but I do find how awful certain socks have been attacking B ‘s looks a bit ironic. Everyone has an awkward phase or gets pictures at bad angles-I do feel bad that E’s pain has been exposed and weaponized to point where many of us are losing sympathy. There are consequences to bad behaviors. Loss of empathy from others is one - I do want her to get help and hope it will come for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
What the actual duck is that gold monstrosity positioned at crotch level. Is it a belt? It reminds me of a logo for a Middle Eastern airline. I don’t think I have ever seen a woman dress so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is there only me thinks she’d love a heart attack or stroke. She could play the victim and lounge around in bed all day…… Pretty much like she does now but with a genuine reason 🤷‍♀️
The last thing you're encouraged to do after stroke and heart issues is to lie around in bed! It's daily walks and a strict low salt diet etc. Speaking from experience, Alice would hate it lol!

Reactions: 11
Lol I think they’re all guilty of calling le paps 😬
These ones are..OTT to say the least. Will say Alice looks like she’s lost weight though. Outfit = terrible.
I am absolutely sure that's because she's on Ozempic. One of her Twitter socks made a comment that she wouldn't try it, which means that she has.

Reactions: 22
If she’s lost weight, I’ve missed it. She looks heavier and rounder than ever. But hey, at least she can take comfort in knowing she doesn’t have a pointy chin(s).
She just looks like she's lost a little bit of weight to me. Not enough to get rid of her double chins, but enough to where I see a difference from when she looked like a burly truck driver. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck is that gold monstrosity positioned at crotch level. Is it a belt? It reminds me of a logo for a Middle Eastern airline. I don’t think I have ever seen a woman dress so badly.
To think mAlice dressed especially for the paps LOL. This is her 'I'm getting my revenge' ensemble. Funny how she had a go at B's leggings too. The nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I do tend to think Big E is wearing mAlice’s old 1990s/2000 era jeans and clothing. Those pockets and flares haven’t yet made a Big comeback that I can see amidst teen population. Agree that many teens do like thrifting stores and such but these are fraying and not in trendy way rather like the back hems all frayed from walking on back of them. That jacket is something I can’t imagine a teen choosing and looks like a mAlice style. She doesn’t look comfortable in it - at all! Most the teens I see (as a mother of 2- girl and boy) like to wear the athleisure wear look and those that wear vintage jeans/etc usually go for the high waist/straight or wide leg or the boyfriend jeans look with little cropped shirts or larger sweatshirts/ t shirts …..flares are starting to come back but I’m not sure that particular style is all the rage based on my survey of popular teen stores Hollister, aeropostale, urban outfitters, H&M. I spend a lot of time at these waiting for my daughter to try on clothes! Anyways. MOO
I only have a boy so I love it when girl mates come over with their lovely outfits and little bags 😂 The boy mates are all lovely but they generally look like they just rolled out of bed, I think they'll start upping their game in a year or so. I completely concur with your teen fashion analysis ✅️

Reactions: 8
Oh, Lord. The emblem on her hoo-ha. The half-zipped elf booties. The Bea Arthur neck concealer... Well, it's a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m usually just a lurker on these threads (Hi Turds! 👋🏻) but I have to break my thread virginity to say this photo of Ella makes me sick to my stomach.

I work with children everyday and have been feeling very uncomfortable about how Ella was being portrayed on here, because in my mind- she’s only a kid… She’s no kid now let me tell you. That self satisfied smug grin confirms my doubts that all the socks were actually the gruesome twosome! I am shooketh to my core (and I come from the Jack Monroe threads, that takes quite some beating!) that she is being parented this way. And so very sad for her.

Anyways, I just needed to say that out loud to those with similar feelings. And also coz the dogs asleep! Over and out 🫡
Hello and glad you delurked!

BIB - but she is a kid. She's still only 13. She looks a lot older than she is because she's so tall, and this is to her detriment as it means that people think she's more mature than she is.

I feel so bad for her. She doesn't look happy in some these photos, she looks tired. I know it's her on the sock accounts as well, but she's being goaded by Alice.

Alice is a bleeping failure of a parent and a hideous person for arranging this pap walk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.