Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sharing accounts is one way for AE to get around the PRO. If they do forensics on these socks, AE will say it was all Ella, who doesn't have a DVRO.
That’s still abuse by proxy and worse because it would be a minor involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I an increasingly concerned at how far Ella may go at the behest of her mother. With "mommy dearest" pleading innocence if Ella does something that get herself in serious trouble.
Yeah - it's concerning having seen what she admitted to doing herself during her hissy fit in her RO application ie admitting criminal damage and assault. This is meant to be Ella showing her own actions in a good light and trying to show Yo and B badly but I think there may be quite a lot more that happened that day.

It's worrying that she doesn't seem able to live in the real world

Reactions: 32
Don’t tell me she’s not seen what Kevin Federline is up to. Moving to Hawaii with his boys because it’s the only state where child support is paid until they are 23 not 18…… Aloha Alice 🏝
That’s only if the child is in college. And Ioan would have to agree to any moves out of state. Britney agreed they could move.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I suspect big E hasn't enrolled in school and is still being "homeschooled" so she's away from oversight and interference of school counsellors, teachers and the like. Easier to manipulate if she's home 24/7 with no outside interference other than virtual 'friends'

She was obviously having issues at school before the fees couldn't be afforded. I think Alice referred to bullying. Although Alice's idea of bullying is a bit skewed and back to front so who knows what really happened. Must be tough being a teenager and having a crazy drunk mother spouting on Twitter.
And to find out her mother dearest could have afforded the fees after all !

Reactions: 14
Yeah - it's concerning having seen what she admitted to doing herself during her hissy fit in her RO application ie admitting criminal damage and assault. This is meant to be Ella showing her own actions in a good light and trying to show Yo and B badly but I think there may be quite a lot more that happened that day.

tbh perhaps she is telling the truth, and since she knew a independend witness was there its a tad pointless to leave details out/lie (although her 2nd declaration clearly showed she is leaving details out). The door smash is a matter of interpretation, she worded it in a way that makes an accident very likely, but without video you can always assume otherwise (though you need to be pretty sick in the head to think that someone who waited 1.5 years to meet their partners children would do that by intention on their first meeting lmao). The problem is always how you interpret something, nothing she described would be seen by a reasonable person as abuse, and if anything only what she did.

I know that many so called (completely crazy) advocates advocate for minor children being allowed to diswon parents (but not their money, obviously!) just because they dont like them (and Ioan reprimanding her for bad behavior is just that), which is a extreme escalation to what originally was debated (e.g. that minor children should have a right to disown a very abusive parent that has no perspective to change), but this doesnt make everything you dont like is "abuse". It's a pretty dangerous direction society wants to take in the pursued to punish men.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No hate campaign needed. Most people don't have a clue of who Al is. A few minutes of engaging with her over drinks would make any man run far and fast.
Can you imagine the date. The waiter comes up and ask what would you like to drink and she replies" just bring the bottle". Then, she starts telling him about bogans. She brags about her ability to use 20 sock accounts to bash her ex. She then inquires how much he can give to her Gofundme.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

But mummy, Uncle Tone and Uncle Wolf and all those people on Twitter didn’t say her actions were wrong they said she was the victim. You can see why she believes it.

Wonder if they have pics of Uncle Tone and Uncle Wolf and some random woman off the internet who is her adopted grandma in their apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re: the door to the head/arm/bruising - it’s more likely that Ella flung open a cabinet on the wall while looking for food to throw (like an actual toddler) and it bounced back and hit her that way. It would explain the small amount of bruising and the weird angle of it.
She and her nutter mother probably hatched the story about the main door the next day when the bruise started to come out.

These memories are going to haunt her in a few years - the type of thing that pop into your head at random and make you feel white hot shame. I hope she can make peace with her choices as she matures.

Reactions: 27
I have just watched a video from my local cat rescue and they have some named after the Thundercats. Now I have the theme tune in my head but singing it slightly differently.

Thundercunts are on the move, Thundercunts are loose!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just watched a video from my local cat rescue and they have some named after the Thundercats. Now I have the theme tune in my head but singing it slightly differently.

Thundercunts are on the move, Thundercunts are loose!
Well thanks for sharing… it’s totally going to pop out my mouth at the wrong moment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weren’t those the good old days? 😂 We’ve been waiting for this shoe to drop for a loooong time.
When was Matthew Rhys in The Graduate on the London stage?

One of "our ladies" was in the audience and said mAlice was all over Ioan in their seats and that he appeared rather less enamoured of her PDA...

And then we were treated to her LooLoo photos...

I think we saw her for what she was then!

🤭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice is tagging Alison Boshhoff in all those tweets. She must think she's absolutely mental now. Hopefully it'll put her off writing another article.
She deserves to be tagged and hounded !! Can she be called as a witness ? She after all was privy to the scam/set up before it happened 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When was Matthew Rhys in The Graduate on the London stage?

One of "our ladies" was in the audience and said mAlice was all over Ioan in their seats and that he appeared rather less enamoured of her PDA...
That was in 2000 when AE was still engaged to Picasso. IG had so many chances to flee.. DOH!

AE was acting like a 15 yo sitting in the back seats of a movie theatre. Who's the bogan again??

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.