Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't figure out the stupidity of renting an apartment for $7K or whatever per month. Her money will run out in no time. Is she still imagining that Yo will pay it? Does she not realise that Ella will be 18 in 4 years? She's now had over two years to figure out a regular job and income and could have put money down on a condo. But that's what sensible people do!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
MC: How is Bianca's career doing? You know the big life change? The Ray of Sunshine lol. Have they finished the script yet? (S'ok we all know there IS no script)

How's Alice's job hunting going? Oh that's right, she's permanently unemployed.

MC: LMAO! Even in her best picture Bianca looks like a trainee personal assistant (n drag)

I wonder what the point of this is? I think it's to let Ioan know that Ella is too far gone. They want him to abandon his attempts to get custody.
---

I think what happened (see court docs) is that Ella was browbeaten into rejecting Ioan after the split. Then she gets recruited to be Mommy Dearest's little soldier to torment Ioan, as it's harder for Mommy to do it now he won't see her. Ella obeys her orders. She's the bully's sidekick. Elsie will be recruited next.

I wish in this case the Judge could waive all child support. (He can't). It seems grotesque that they can have a nice lifestyle while abusing the one paying for it. It wouldn't be such a jolly for them then.
actually there have been cases like this (less severe even) in LA where child supported was voided because of PA, basically if the father is available but the kids dont go (whether themselves or the mother) the judge can make this call . Check Kel Mitchell's case for example (also a case that shows that even if the kids are adults they may not see the light)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
actually there have been cases like this (less severe even) in LA where child supported was voided because of PA, basically if the father is available but the kids dont go (whether themselves or the mother) the judge can make this call . Check Kel Mitchell's case for example (also a case that shows that even if the kids are adults they may not see the light)
Really? If the Judge offers this IG needs to take it. No more Mr Nice Guy. The kids won't starve - they will be dumped at his place pretty quick if that's the only way Malice gets child support.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
MC: Even in her best picture Bianca looks like a trainee personal assistant (n drag)

It will be funny when Ella has to work at 18. Maybe as a personal assistant?

You want drag queens? Here's one!

AE boobs.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She has 'at least' $200,000 at the moment - $100k of her 'childhood money' that she stole from the joint account, and $100k from the home sale - add to that what she has squirrelled away in cash from her daily ATM drive thru's. But I doubt it will last long - she is going to need to find another attorney - and that is going to HURT - the attorney will charge a premium for the tight time frame and the amount of work required to catch up after 3 years of legal back and forth, and then there is the trial, which could easily come in at 6 figures........'ole lazy gunt gonna have to work soon coz we seen how much her fans support her on GoFundMe🤭
She will also have to find a new place to live. She will never be able to keep paying that obscene rent.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.