Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Graduate was in early 2000 so obviously they were lying about being together for a while. I think we saw something was off from the Dalmatians premiere where she was all over him with her boyfriend standing right behind them, but those weird, over-posed red carpet photos from the Black Hawk Down premier really set the alarms going. I can’t remember when they finally publicly admitted they were dating, but I thought it would last five minutes and he’d move on. Wishful thinking I guess.

Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday Sally!
Knowing how Malice is behaving now can you imagine Ioan trying to escape then? No way she was letting that happen.

Reactions: 23
Blissfully happy Quagmire chin or bitter and bloated walrus ass
I know what I'd rather have.
Alice damn well knows Bianca does not have a big chin. Just like she knows Ioan and Bianca are very happy together.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine the days when Yo actually still went to the house for picking up the girls and having to deal with all her bat tit shenanigans, flashing and all sorts

He’d never be sure if she was gonna lash out or get her gash out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thread title suggestion:
I’d rather look like Quagmire than Peter Griffin……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many people in that collage haven’t had a black cross through their image now? It’s now the size of a postage stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suspect big E hasn't enrolled in school and is still being "homeschooled" so she's away from oversight and interference of school counsellors, teachers and the like. Easier to manipulate if she's home 24/7 with no outside interference other than virtual 'friends'

She was obviously having issues at school before the fees couldn't be afforded. I think Alice referred to bullying. Although Alice's idea of bullying is a bit skewed and back to front so who knows what really happened. Must be tough being a teenager and having a crazy drunk mother spouting on Twitter.
Just how much homeschooling is getting done I wonder = not very much, if at all. Alice has after

If Al-Buser is trying to keep Ella sweet I can just here her saying to Ella
"It's just you a me during the day Beans, let's not do boring stuff, let's wind Dad & B up some more" or she plonks the laptop in front of her & tells her to complete the homeschool schedule, the entire thing herself. Whilst Alice sleeps or rages online. Whilst Ella knows full well Alice won't be checking a thing, as her full day consists of finding different sites to trash I and 🐝 & that that is Alice full focus in life. She knows Alice can't give a duck about anything other than "revenge". Imagine knowing & seeing how little her mum cares.

But, how depressing. Surely being holed up day after day, month after month (especially where they are & the nice weather) will get really boring (for Ella) after so long? Plus Ella seeing how lazy/drunk/inactive her mum truly is will begin to get to her?

Can nobody link together Ella going from being in school to be supposedly homeschooled with her "seeming" to get "panic attacks" when she is anywhere but at home or with Alice = not anywhere near normal

I've been wondering if another reason for the milk/mustard/outmeal was because another grudge Alice has is that Ioan & Bianca always keep their home nice & clean & tidy. Ioan I bet did a lot of cleaning when he was not working & we know how lazy Alice the mink is. Also Even if Ella's friends used to sometimes come to her house (IF the friends parents even allowed that), I wonder if Ella was embarrassed by the state of the house when Ioan was away, I know Gloria was there then but 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.