Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MC: Jesus bleeping Christ Penny it's a yes or no question! TRUE - or - FALSE. How hard can that be? Is the chin longer or not? God some of you tattlers are not smart.

They think they can get to Bianca by slagging off her looks. LOL

MC: Well thank you Tony! Finally! Somebody at least understood the quiz! Honestly I put so much work in but sometimes I feel like giving up

Only another sock replies. Diddums.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
M’kay is from the same stable as RARW right enough. That’s not Alice vocab. This is sickening tbh, the utter contempt towards a loving father 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Please god, I hope Ioan's lawyer is doing something behind the scenes because this is getting bleeping ridiculous now, hiding behind sock accounts to break the PRO, it's so frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
MC: I don't think he ever will. I think he thinks he is above his therapists. if Mommy comes and holds his hand he might but I don't think he'll go alone.

She is slagging off both Ioan and her grandmother here. DARVOing again too. AE and Ella think they are above therapy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Nothing shows how dumb Alice supporters are quite as much as their persistent repetition that Ioan informed the police about her cc'ing him into an email. Listen, halfwits, it doesn't matter that it was "just" an email. It doesn't mean that he's a wuss who is scared of Alice "just" because she sent an email. The rules of the restraining order are NO CONTACT. None. And by sending "just" an email she was CONTACTING HIM. It doesn't mean he was scared, but it does mean that she was breaking the restraining order and he was quite right to report it. How can you not process that information in your tiny little brains?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Big E knows she doesn't want to see her father. The court won't listen to that so her only option (she thinks) is to make him not want to see her. To make him dislike her. But he will never dislike her, no matter how much she tries. She has Alice and Alice's father as an example though - her father disowned Alice because of her behaviour. Ioan disowned Alice because of her behaviour.
The lesson is ...Behave like Alice and people disown you. It's a plan....
tbh she doesnt think Alice was disowned because of bad behavior lol

I think she wants him to drop the girlfriend, drop the RO against Alice so that they talk again (she had a rant in january to this extent) and be a father that does everything what he is told (which he probably used to be or rather he always gave in to Alice). This is her applying pressure on it to get what she wants. Has done so all the time, but it's a new level. This is also why she is changing names and tit: "Look, I am disowning you, last chance"

That account actually hashtagged #FreeIoan over a news article with pap shots and the grief focusses strongly on Bianca. So I think it goes into that direction. They specifically even mention them not going to France because of all this. She knows so long Ioan and Alice are in a bitter fight she and Elsie (and Alice) lose out on exciting times (which is true). They havent been on a real vacation for 4 years and missed plenty due to this divorce (France, NY, Atlanta etc)

This probably isnt stopping until Ioan gives in or Alice secures a sugar daddy.

you would think it's a no brainer to just "choose" the kids. But the behavior shown to get to it is too alarming to grant that wish. Sooner or later he finds himself in the same situation (minus girlfriend, like in the early stages). Aside that it's not possible. Alice and Ioan will never be on speaking terms again after everything she did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
MC: They don't have a DVRO by proxy It has to be ALICE EVANS herself accidentally cc'ing them or butt dialing the ex in order for her to go to prison. God you people are stupid

No, emailing Ioan about her car insurance wasn't an accident.

AE "butt dialled" Ioan??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Another accident I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you expect Alice to testify at the RO hearing? I feel like she can’t do her usual no-show because she’ll have to show up for her girls. Somehow I’m expecting her to just sit sniffing delicately and wearing that horse blankety thing. The bifurcation hearing should be perfunctory. The real question for me is the hearing for property division and custody. I sort of think she’ll settle at the 11th hour once she’s persuaded that she’s extracted every last penny now and in perpetuity. My guess is she’d take 50:50 custody (and ignore it) but only in exchange for 100% child support to maintain their household in a befitting manner. I have no confidence that she will participate in the proceedings like a normal adult handling legal business. Just musing.
---
Buy who is going to persuade her. She is off her rocker, Marie is gone. She is going to try and do it herself? The sad part is that she is so isolated and wrapped up in her thirst for revenge, no reasonable person can through to her.

Reactions: 19
MC: I agree! Do you know she had the balls to copy her ex-husband on an email to her auto-insurer?? What a bleeping witch! That DISTURBED THEIR PEACE and the lawyer said so. They went to court and By God that Alice nearly went to jail for insolence!

This might be AE. Hard to tell. Wish she had been jailed.

ETA yes it is Alice. "Ex husband"

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
All these socks and enablers are going way too far now. Ioan and Anne need to do whatever is needed to find their identities and have them charged/PRO’d as appropriate. Even the juveniles.
Yes, this is what happens when she doesn't have a lawyer reining her in. This level of online abuse is off the charts. I hope IG's legal team have something coming her way very soon. It will just go on and on until the hearing (23 June?) if not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think sharing accounts is one way for AE to get around the PRO. If they do forensics on these socks, AE will say it was all Ella, who doesn't have a DVRO.

Reactions: 23
You know what else is terribly terribly sad? The [lack of] homeschooling is clear for all to see. This was once an intelligent child. Now regressed to near-illiteracy. Unless things change, and fast, she has no sort of future at all. No qualifications, no friends, fast becoming notorious on SM. Who will ever employ her or befriend her? The internet never forgets. Tragic to (be allowed/encouraged to) throw all chances of a better future away at just 16. She’ll live out her days indoors with Alice, a recluse ranting online, unless some drastic measures are taken, and soon. So much damage has already been done ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nothing shows how dumb Alice supporters are quite as much as their persistent repetition that Ioan informed the police about her cc'ing him into an email. Listen, halfwits, it doesn't matter that it was "just" an email. It doesn't mean that he's a wuss who is scared of Alice "just" because she sent an email. The rules of the restraining order are NO CONTACT. None. And by sending "just" an email she was CONTACTING HIM. It doesn't mean he was scared, but it does mean that she was breaking the restraining order and he was quite right to report it. How can you not process that information in your tiny little brains?
In the email she was claiming he had left them broke and she had no money so was defaming him to a third party which is clearly a breach of the RO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MC: They don't have a DVRO by proxy It has to be ALICE EVANS herself accidentally cc'ing them or butt dialing the ex in order for her to go to prison. God you people are stupid

AE "butt dialled" Ioan??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Another accident I am sure.
Aah, I remember the butt dial gate of Married At First Sight Australia fondly. I spoke about it here :sneaky:Everyone watching the show knew it was fake and set up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Surely he has her number blocked - must have been from the kids phone and you can bet it wasn't an accidental call

Reactions: 16
Also she keeps harping on about the email but Loopy let the cat out of the bag by saying it was an email and something she’d alluded about Bianca on SM.

Reactions: 14
And also, of course, Beverly Hillbilly
It’s sad that this must be the only way that Alice thinks that she can control things. The anger, the mean tweets, etc. if she get gets what she wants in the divorce - the kids ignoring Ioan, him still having some financial responsibility for the kids and maybe some alimony til the youngest is18, whatever- then what? She’s never going to be happy. She will spend the rest of her life raging about him.
Don’t tell me she’s not seen what Kevin Federline is up to. Moving to Hawaii with his boys because it’s the only state where child support is paid until they are 23 not 18…… Aloha Alice 🏝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The old "I hit reply all by accident" defence..... She still only leaked page one of that police report.
Half truths always. Never the full picture. She must think people are really dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MC: Limpie's a stalker for real. Talks like a perv Walks like a perv The dude's a stalker perv! No two ways about it my friend.

Is Limpie Loopy's new name?
---
MC: Of course, Persiphonie. Yes, yes. Alice is an abuser yes yes yes yes Ella's mother hurts people sure whatever you wanna say Nobody's changing sides Periwinkle. Sorry

Ever think about why you have to pick sides Ella? But PA is definitely a scam.
---
MC: But Persephone how can you say there is no abuse if I feel abused? And I am only a child? Will NOBODY believe me?

No. The Judge won't either. Kids these days think feelings are facts. She was tweeting crap until 1am.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.