Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she would pay good money to have that picture disappear off the internet. Unfortunately for her the EU's right to be forgotten don't apply to the rest of the world. That thing is going to be around forever. What was she thinking posting that.
BIB - wasn’t it someone here who screen shot that stunning mAlice image???

If it was, they deserve royalties! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Although they haven’t been on holiday for a few years, they live in a state that pretty much has something for everyone. The sea, cities, mountains, national parks. Yet the kids have a pallor about them that suggests they don’t get out into the fresh air much. Alice has to protect her complexion of course. That pool area was wasted on them. That’s why it was allowed to go green. They don’t even have to go far. I really struggle to see why Alice likes living there. All she needs is an air conditioned room and a bed to recline on. She doesn’t seem to like the hot weather.

Reactions: 28
I personally believe mAlice socked him in the eye in a rage. I always have.
They had been married less than a year at this stage. I don't think she would have done it before the wedding as the blow might have knocked some sense into him and he might have called it off.

"Ioan Gruffudd collected a Welsh BAFTA award sporting a black eye after his wife hit him with a golf club. The Fantastic Four star was honoured with the Tlws Sian Philips award for his contribution to film at the Wales Millennium Centre, in Cardiff, on Sunday (27.04.08). As he collected his award, Ioan praised his clumsy wife, saying: “Love you baby angel.”

---
The GC is right in the centre. Ioan gets 2 pictures on the side and I would say Gloria is better placed than him. He was always just a mealticket and a way to get noticed for a fame bleep.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bianca is trolling in her latest Insta story 😂

Watch the full reel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the way Alice is relentlessly mocking B’s looks tells you all you need to know about her grip on reality at the moment.
It think it's more that she has a very limited repertoire of insults. She was slagging off people's looks 20 years ago too and it's the same today and will be the same when she's 80. Nothing changes except the number of chins she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
MC: She's boring alright. Good grief is this what Bianca's tattle site is like?

Someone's uptight that Bianca is now in the thread titles. I knew it would annoy them.

MC: Is that the official defense? I haven't heard it yet I know that iris 'happened to be walking by' LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Interesting. Seems like there's 2 impartial witnesses then.

MC: why do all you tattlers keep using the same phrase 'with a working brain' I need to scratch my chin for a beat to think about it

We live in their brains. Hope they don't start charging rent. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Although they haven’t been on holiday for a few years, they live in a state that pretty much has something for everyone. The sea, cities, mountains, national parks. Yet the kids have a pallor about them that suggests they don’t get out into the fresh air much. Alice has to protect her complexion of course. That pool area was wasted on them. That’s why it was allowed to go green. They don’t even have to go far. I really struggle to see why Alice likes living there. All she needs is an air conditioned room and a bed to recline on. She doesn’t seem to like the hot weather.
I was thinking she’d be better living somewhere she could be a big fish in a small pond. They don’t have BH money and there are so many much more famous people around.

In a smaller, cheaper area the kudos of having been an actress and having been married to IG would impress some people.

Reactions: 19
That last sentence 100%
Alice didn't want Ioan she just didn't want anyone else to have him.
I don't think she ever thought he'd leave her though.
The Abuser just loves, and needs someone to torment. Her object and main victim of choice for many years was Ioan. Remember the interview he gave about the marriage proposal. Most people were horrified, he thought it was sweet. That is how far she had achieved her purpose and it was a long time ago. Ioan has left and is not around in person to torment, although she’s doing a pretty good job all the same. Her new victim of choice is the eldest. I see a pattern here, like Ioan in the past, I don’t think the eldest is aware that the Abuser is actually abusing her.

Reactions: 20
Hi all!

I had to taken a little break over the weekend, had friends round yesterday, which continued late into the night, lovely day/night (bog bird you should try getting outside and spending time with friends (oh wait you have none)
I woke up today, unburnt and hungover, am have been in the recovery position all day 🤣
Also I find these bleeping deranged sickos on twitter, bleeping vile, hence needing to switch off from it - only wished all concerned had that option.
I hope that Anne has some IT forensics on the case, no doubt they are keeping copies of all these tweets, ready for their reply to the PRO, I really hope they are all held accountable and the ringleader, winds up in jail...that's the very least she deserves!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
MC: How is Bianca's career doing? You know the big life change? The Ray of Sunshine lol. Have they finished the script yet? (S'ok we all know there IS no script)

How's Alice's job hunting going? Oh that's right, she's permanently unemployed.

MC: LMAO! Even in her best picture Bianca looks like a trainee personal assistant (n drag)

I wonder what the point of this is? I think it's to let Ioan know that Ella is too far gone. They want him to abandon his attempts to get custody.
---
Her new victim of choice is the eldest.
I think what happened (see court docs) is that Ella was browbeaten into rejecting Ioan after the split. Then she gets recruited to be Mommy Dearest's little soldier to torment Ioan, as it's harder for Mommy to do it now he won't see her. Ella obeys her orders. She's the bully's sidekick. Elsie will be recruited next.

I wish in this case the Judge could waive all child support. (He can't). It seems grotesque that they can have a nice lifestyle while abusing the one paying for it. It wouldn't be such a jolly for them then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I was thinking she’d be better living somewhere she could be a big fish in a small pond. They don’t have BH money and there are so many much more famous people around.

In a smaller, cheaper area the kudos of having been an actress and having been married to IG would impress some people.
Like Skid Row Perhaps 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.