Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the biggest tell in E’s statement is that neither party tried to physically restrain her despite her throwing 3 different food stuffs.

Reactions: 40
If two people are holding a door, one trying to keep it closed and one trying to open it and the person trying to keep it shut let's go, it's going to fly open and hit the person trying to open it. Who was trying to open it to get out? And who was "got around" ?

Reactions: 15
Actually the biggest tell in E’s statement is that neither party tried to physically restrain her despite her throwing 3 different food stuffs.
I actually think that the plan was for Ella to behave so badly that IG would snap and she might get hit. That didn't work so they had to fabricate the door business. Bianca has a right to close the door on her own property. If Ella is suddenly sticking her arm in the way (probably so Elsie runs out too) then it's an accident.

"My sister and I ran faster until we lost him." This runaway business is actually dangerous, especially for Elsie. They should really have locked the front door knowing how likely a walk/run out was. I don't know how late this was but the risk of being hit by a car would be pretty high. This is what mAlice is encouraging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If two people are holding a door, one trying to keep it closed and one trying to open it and the person trying to keep it shut let's go, it's going to fly open and hit the person trying to open it. Who was trying to open it to get out? And who was "got around" ?
"Got around" = push to me.

Reactions: 15

I first heard some of these bloopers years ago and they still make me laugh. I figured if we are maybe adopting a theme tune anyway…

I went back and looked at the first ever thread (back after a very long tattle break) and I posted on page 1 feeling sorry for her and hoping she got some support. As someone said earlier, I can’t quite believe we are still here. Three years later and she’s still trying to find another rabbit to pull out of hat. The socks are all so transparent, she needs to be held fully and properly accountable for her behaviour and the children need to be removed from her care because she’s unfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I first heard some of these bloopers years ago and they still make me laugh. I figured if we are maybe adopting a theme tune anyway…

I went back and looked at the first ever thread (back after a very long tattle break) and I posted on page 1 feeling sorry for her and hoping she got some support. As someone said earlier, I can’t quite believe we are still here. Three years later and she’s still trying to find another rabbit to pull out of hat. The socks are all so transparent, she needs to be held fully and properly accountable for her behaviour and the children need to be removed from her care because she’s unfit.
FFS, just when I had Thundercunts out of my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still catching up but possible thread title:

The tales of Alice, the Bitter, Bloated, Beverly Hillybilly Bogan

(Now is that assonance or alliteration 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am a step parent and a parent and if my step son started throwing food around my house and behaving the way Ella did I would be the first to step in and say absolutely not. What because she’s the evil step mother she has to accept her home being trashed ? Don’t think so. My step child came here and started hitting my children ( he had been told to , so I could be condemned for disciplining him ) did it stop me when he hit my child ? Absolutely not. I’m not letting awful behaviour occur in my home , even if you are the bloody queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The funny thing was that when she sent those abusive messages to Ioan, she said "the fans" were going to start a Gofundme for her, and then it ended up being Alice herself who started the Gofundme 🤣
At least no contradiction there…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When was Matthew Rhys in The Graduate on the London stage?

One of "our ladies" was in the audience and said mAlice was all over Ioan in their seats and that he appeared rather less enamoured of her PDA...

And then we were treated to her LooLoo photos...

I think we saw her for what she was then!

🤭
The Graduate was in early 2000 so obviously they were lying about being together for a while. I think we saw something was off from the Dalmatians premiere where she was all over him with her boyfriend standing right behind them, but those weird, over-posed red carpet photos from the Black Hawk Down premier really set the alarms going. I can’t remember when they finally publicly admitted they were dating, but I thought it would last five minutes and he’d move on. Wishful thinking I guess.

Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday Sally!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice has been on "dates." Maybe someone should shake her bed linens out? View attachment 2232200
Love this @KikiFromNy 🤭

How are YOU doing?

So glad you are still here with us! ♥
---
Alice is convinced that she's interacting with Bianca I believe that is what's driving her.
I also think she's beyond livid that Ioan is working and on location, and of course Bianca is with him. Who knows maybe Bianca is also working as an extra on set.
I find it so incredible that after nearly three years Alice is literally still stuck in the same headspace, it's not healthy. It's not healthy for those girls either.
BIB - What a delicious thought!

And I don't give a toss how much that would wind mAlice up because she is already round the buggering bend!

Those Tweets!! I swear I am sitting here like this...o_O

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.