Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace & Alice Evans #176 ApocAlice Now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect big E hasn't enrolled in school and is still being "homeschooled" so she's away from oversight and interference of school counsellors, teachers and the like. Easier to manipulate if she's home 24/7 with no outside interference other than virtual 'friends'

She was obviously having issues at school before the fees couldn't be afforded. I think Alice referred to bullying. Although Alice's idea of bullying is a bit skewed and back to front so who knows what really happened. Must be tough being a teenager and having a crazy drunk mother spouting on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Please god, I hope Ioan's lawyer is doing something behind the scenes because this is getting bleeping ridiculous now, hiding behind sock accounts to break the PRO, it's so frustrating.
I think they're better off just ignoring it, this is what Alice is craving reaching a bigger audience. Tweeting Boshoff is the biggest tell, Alice would then deny it all claiming victim hood yet again.

Reactions: 11
Alice rage-tweeting about masturbation. She’s that bloated, drunk and smelly she won’t even touch herself.
---

Someone has forgotten the sea shell collage she once made of pictures if people she loved. Herself mostly!
Does someone have a photo of that? It would be fun to see how many of the people on the collage still have contact with her?? I would bet not very many :unsure:

Reactions: 14
M’kay will be throwing toddler tantrums at her batty mum too and her batty mum will be throwing them right back.

What a nutty household. To think sweet little E is stuck in that swivel-eyed loony-bin of a home. What a nightmare. #FreeLittleE

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I still think the questioning of each girl separately by a good family court judge will see much of Alice’s plans unravel.

She lacks any subtlety and is not strategic. One of those kids will trip up and say something damning under close scrutiny.

Even the pre-planned statements against I and B gave rather too much away and did not have the devastating impact all the socks thought they were going to.

Reactions: 27
Nothing shows how dumb Alice supporters are quite as much as their persistent repetition that Ioan informed the police about her cc'ing him into an email. Listen, halfwits, it doesn't matter that it was "just" an email. It doesn't mean that he's a wuss who is scared of Alice "just" because she sent an email. The rules of the restraining order are NO CONTACT. None. And by sending "just" an email she was CONTACTING HIM. It doesn't mean he was scared, but it does mean that she was breaking the restraining order and he was quite right to report it. How can you not process that information in your tiny little brains?
the thing is also...they keep claiming that Ioan charged her etc....he didnt...I mean he cant lol. He just reported breeches to the police. If the DA presses charges (even if they drop them later because the system is overloaded), and it's a pretty long process to do that, it means they clearly thought that she was breaking the law, He also didnt wanted her jailed, jail was always very unlikely at first offense for a non-physical breech, let alone since it was classed as a misdemeanor. But it's what Alice kept saying on twitter and what thus also her kids thought ("daddy wants me jailed, my kids are scared" etc).
I think they're better off just ignoring it, this is what Alice is craving reaching a bigger audience. Tweeting Boshoff is the biggest tell, Alice would then deny it all claiming victim hood yet again.
agreed. its also...you know...irrelevant. Who cares what a sock says about him? lmao. Of course Ioan cares that his daughter turns into Alice 2.0, but thats his own personal problem.

I suspect big E hasn't enrolled in school and is still being "homeschooled" so she's away from oversight and interference of school counsellors, teachers and the like. Easier to manipulate if she's home 24/7 with no outside interference other than virtual 'friends'

She was obviously having issues at school before the fees couldn't be afforded. I think Alice referred to bullying. Although Alice's idea of bullying is a bit skewed and back to front so who knows what really happened. Must be tough being a teenager and having a crazy drunk mother spouting on Twitter.
funny enough she was tweeting about how PA is a scam and the courts should listen to kids, their friends, friends families and teachers on what is the best for them.

Isnt Alice her teacher? 🤣

M’kay is from the same stable as RARW right enough. That’s not Alice vocab. This is sickening tbh, the utter contempt towards a loving father 🤢
M'kay is from South Park. She is a big South Park fan (it seems)

Although it's clearly intent to mock. If you have watched South Park you will know why.

Last edited:
I bet she would pay good money to have that picture disappear off the internet. Unfortunately for her the EU's right to be forgotten don't apply to the rest of the world. That thing is going to be around forever. What was she thinking posting that.
At the time she posted that, she didn't care though. She's always so short-sighted.

At that point she just wanted to humiliate Ioan and gain sympathy for herself.

Top story about a 13 and 9 year old surviving a plane crash and keeping their siblings alive for 40 days and Ella is throwing food and calling for restraining orders because she met someone mom told her to hate. Smell the privilege and entitlement. I’m so over that kid now. Sat in her Beverly Hills apartment covered in takeaway boxes abusing her dad online.
How does mom pay for that exactly if your “dead beat dad” isn’t paying and she’s doing go fund me and claiming to have only $26 and gave up her prestigious Hollywood career as a gameshow harpy to sit on her ass while Gloria did the heavy lifting? IMDb is on your mom’s insta, math question for you, how much did she make during that career to afford a $7000 a month apartment while simultaneously not working?
I’m sure your Twitter pals will help you out if you get stuck.
---
Tone, Marcia, Boring Sian and the socks (mostly Alice sometimes Ella) telling people to “get a job”. Laughable. None of them have any sort of semblance of a life or job. Give me a break.
She has 'at least' $200,000 at the moment - $100k of her 'childhood money' that she stole from the joint account, and $100k from the home sale - add to that what she has squirrelled away in cash from her daily ATM drive thru's. But I doubt it will last long - she is going to need to find another attorney - and that is going to HURT - the attorney will charge a premium for the tight time frame and the amount of work required to catch up after 3 years of legal back and forth, and then there is the trial, which could easily come in at 6 figures........'ole lazy gunt gonna have to work soon coz we seen how much her fans support her on GoFundMe🤭

Reactions: 25
It’s alarming that Ella also seems not to have any real life friends, only online friends. It’s also alarming that she seems to spend her time in the house and online at the age of 13. She should be out enjoying the LA sun with her friends.
Right…. All that money to live in Beverly Hills and they never leave the apartment. They might as well be in a cheap motel.

Reactions: 29
She has 'at least' $200,000 at the moment - $100k of her 'childhood money' that she stole from the joint account, and $100k from the home sale - add to that what she has squirrelled away in cash from her daily ATM drive thru's. But I doubt it will last long - she is going to need to find another attorney - and that is going to HURT - the attorney will charge a premium for the tight time frame and the amount of work required to catch up after 3 years of legal back and forth, and then there is the trial, which could easily come in at 6 figures........'ole lazy gunt gonna have to work soon coz we seen how much her fans support her on GoFundMe🤭
The funny thing was that when she sent those abusive messages to Ioan, she said "the fans" were going to start a Gofundme for her, and then it ended up being Alice herself who started the Gofundme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The funny thing was that when she sent those abusive messages to Ioan, she said "the fans" were going to start a Gofundme for her, and then it ended up being Alice herself who started the Gofundme 🤣
Well tbf, Alice’s biggest fan is…………………….………...Alice! tadaaaaaa 🤗 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m behind, so someone else may have already said this, but in retrospect there’s a good chance Alice intentionally injured him (with or without a golf club) and the “inadvertent“ golf swing was the cover story. Would not put it past her.
I only saw the golf incident mentioned for the first time when trying to catch up last night & it was the first thing I thought of too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d say the reason the guys are running a mile three minutes into the date is because they are expecting the first pic and then actually receiving the second and that’s before she even opens the cess pit of a gob she has 🤢

View attachment 2232570View attachment 2232571
Looking at this bottom picture of Alice, how the hell dare she call Bianca over her looks? I would never appearance shame anyone without a very good reason but she’s pushed me beyond that. What an ugly inside and out, lazy, narcissistic excuse for a woman and mother she has become (or always was???). She makes my skin crawl imagining her Ella bonding over abusing I & B on Twitter. It’s just sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.