Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Together with the DVRO it says so much about her attitude to the court.... Non compliant. Obstructive. Difficult. Abusive.
I mean, the woman has the "gaul" to interrupt the judge several times during a hearing. Not the best way to endear oneself to the court.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

kingseven

VIP Member
If she has moved on why does she still have gruff in her handle?

(Answers on an SAE)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Still $3000 for utilities? WTF? Those portable heaters she switches on and off in the kids rooms when she checks they are breathing sure are expensive to run

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I don't think I can add much to the conversation but fuckin hell! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The absolute fucking state of her and her paperwork in every way!!! 🤪

No money in savings or investments (?), has debt, says she's an actress and that's how she makes money but has no acting credits for 10 years, her expenses are pure fiction, Yo has overpaid her so much spousal support that she won't see anything more for that.

On the other hand, Yo looks the happiest I've ever seen! 🥰

Reactions: 48

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Seeing as whatever Alice says, she actually does the opposite of, I'm going to say she's stashed the money somewhere.

View attachment 2714080

(old tweet)

Whether it's in an offshore account or with friends is impossible to say. I guess that's what Ioan's forensic accountants will try and determine.
Keeping a "secret stash" from one's spouse would violate their prenup and also California law (spouses have a fiduciary duty to each other).

• Wow

welp

VIP Member
Alice doesnt regret her behavior, she regrets one of the consequences (the restraining order) which have prevented her to cash in on her divorce properly and to continue her abuse properly. That she tries to victim blame Ioan for this proves this.

"no one knows what proceeded my breakdown" = your victim left, and gave you more money than you are entitled to, and was open to co-parenting. And because you treated him like shit he cut off contact. What a crime. She banks do much on everyone not knowing the hard evidence of her abuse, already during their marriage.

I btw love her minions who say "well done for ignoring the DM" - but thats exactly what she isnt doing!

btw that Anya Varda commented with "what has been done to you and your children" shows how much Alice has damaged Ioan professionally with the lies she tells people in Hollywood personally (which you then obviously believe if its personally said). Of course the circle she influences are just tabloid reporters and party society, but that's key when you run a smear campaign.

• Sad
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?

• Wow
  • Haha

KD369

1705954565109.png

I screamed "YES!"🥳💃 when I saw the engagement on DM. But I can't bear to read the comments. The way these posters on DM have SKEWED it all around the wrong way - is so shocking to me. They literally have NO IDEA of the hell & torture Ioan (and Biana) went through from the abuse & traumatic parential alienation, attacks & RO's from his own child! the weekly nightmares of dealing with AFE = nor what was happening BEFORE HE LEFT! with constant drunken abuse, demeaning, degrading, posting mocking sleep pics & others of him all over SM, constantly dragging him down, threats of inventing an Abuse Diary to convince the world & ruin him aka Gone Girl and Alice saying she would do an Amber Heard!

Can none of these people read the court documents and details? which will leave most gob-smacked, shocked, and their jaws on the floor? Or are they all bitter ex-wifes still out mithering in their old misery? How Ioan and B have stayed sane, is beyond me. I just can't read the DM comments, they're too stupid, sick and ignorant and make my blood pressure rise! Edited to add screenshot of DM comments above me - I screwed my post up. Couldn't reply to this off old thread, so bit of a job.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
This woman sold her daughter's attempt at getting a restraining order against her father to the DM and now she's crying wolf, we see you Alice 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Fascinating to me that where she put in the stuff about being an actress and not finding work (hint: it would help if you were actually trying to find work), there is nothing about her 102 ailments and how she is bed bound all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
She has been given a defence, the only one she had. It’s a Hail Mary defence. She doesn’t believe it. She doesn’t agree her behaviour was abusive and coercive. And her separation doesn’t explain the before behaviour which was exactly like this. She has attacked and vilified her father and stepmother. She was drunkly abusing Ioan and dragging her daughter into it.

Her problem is that Ioan exposed her. There was evidence in public but he proved just how evil and coercive she truly is and put it beyond doubt. All those people who seen her bad bitch persona online and called it out were vindicated.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So Ioan does what almost everyone who gets engaged does and posts it to social media for no reason other than to celebrate it. Not to gloat or rub her face in it, he can’t stand to be in the same room as Alice, hasn’t said a single word to her for what almost three years. But Alice “innocently” posts the bullshit dog grooming story, calls up Bogoff for an article to kick off, yeah, we see you you manky old bitch.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Marie got away with a huge amount given that she represented mAlice for less than a year
I have a lot of respect for Marie - she managed to stop Alice from using sock accounts to talk crap, and Marie's legal documents were professional and didn't have any (or many) typos.

And when Alice told her she wanted Ella to get a restraining order against Ioan and Bianca, they parted ways immediately.

Can you imagine having Alice as a client, and having to act as professionally as possible?

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AFE will be in narc heaven now. She only posted 42 mins ago and 1466 likes. She was DYING to post about more than the dog and now she has her chance to play the victim again. More lies for the list @Ametrine - she's not angry or jealous at all and let's not talk about the DVRO shall we? The DVRO must be some 'hackneyed trope' dreamt up by misogynists.

1706049487198.png

AFE: I've moved on. [until I want to sell you another story about being starving and homeless].

• Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
On the plus side..if there's a reallocation she will be signing all her pension over to him and getting none of his
---
I spotted that. How unbelievably stupid of her to trash her long term future financial security as well as her short term prospects by refusing to give an inch. I really feel for Ioan and his legal team. It must feel like playing chess with a pigeon with very expensive tastes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46