Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
View attachment 2710366
Well ONE person is her ex, and ANOTHER is his fiancé. The judge found that she IS angry, she IS abusive, and she IS unhinged, which is why she has a 3 year DVRO against her.
AND she keeps proving time and time again why it's going to be extended.
Pathetic woman.
Maybe Alice should talk to the "overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes" person. That's another one. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ralphiegirl

Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Alice is just so mortifyingly embarrassing .... She's just so beyond pathetic (still don't feel sorry for her at all) this is just gross to look at it. Can you imagine having 3+ years to get your shit together and still being this basic?

• Heart

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.

• Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
She’s livid. She needs to rant. She can’t say anything about I and B directly, but she can start a fake fight with the fail, using big words and pretending to be a victim again. Apparently the whole world is out to get her. Poor little Alice in Maliceland.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?
But those court docs are all fake! Everyone is lying, from Ioan to his counsel to the bank statements to Judge Josh! There is only one truth, and that is Alice's truth. Everything else is irrelevant, and they understand that. We don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Loveu2

VIP Member
THIS!!!
I'd love someone to comment, "but haven't you given them paid interviews before?"
She doesn't like it when the article isn't in her favour, then she shouldn't have acted like a total cunt for the last 3/4 years 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone did
---
Screenshot_20240124_135247_Chrome.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240124_135843_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
She’s boring as hell. Mediocre anecdotes and getting the dog groomed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even her insults are witless and dull. I hate to say it but she’s only interesting when she’s paralytic drunk. I suppose that’s what happens after a decade of tweeting about Trump and doing sweet FA.
if you do nothing and go nowhere then this is the result - a vacuum of anything interesting to share with the world. She used to leech off being a semi-famous actor’s wife to generate interest, now all she has is herself. She doesn’t read, write, exercise, work, visit anywhere, learn anything, she just does NOTHING. I guess it’s her addictions getting in the way (and the potential personality disorder) but what a waste.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She fails to inform her "you go girl" fans of the fact that her close friend Alison Boshoff writes articles in her favor for that terrible rag the Daily Mail. She even cites *sources* close to AFE. The rag AFE has written for herself.

Like this throwback from 2021 penned by her.

Optics.

You can't continue to bite the hand that feeds you this way and not get some blow back. She let's people rail against the Mail without admitting to her own relationship with them.

That's lying by omission in my book.

You can't engage in good old fashioned pay-for-play and then pretend the one that cuts your checks is the monster everyone should ignore.

MOO

• Heart

hermionegrangerrrr

I’ve moved on so I’ve decided to post this headline that is bothering me so much to my instagram so people can tell me I’m the better person despite bullying, abusing and humiliating my ex husband and his new fiancé for years.

• Angry

welp

VIP Member
She commented to a user that was mentioning that many people commented to that article without reading it with nasty things: "I knew there would be. I didn't even have to look. Thank you for getting it" - but she literally said in her post that she received those messages already.

She is the worst liar ever.

Coming in hot to quote the good judge….someone is PISSED about the comment section 😂View attachment 2710023
you mean like when her best friend at the Daily Mail made a headline about batterer prevention program when there was no allegation of physical violence? Her attempts to look dignified are backfiring badly now because she gives herself away.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
Did she forget she’s DIVORCED?
It’s like a joke filing, she looks so thick. No evidence of expenses, lots of typos and misspellings, thinking she’s still married, ALL CAPS ADDENDUMS SAYING THERES NO JEEEEEERBS… I would cringe for her but she’s awful so I just laugh and laugh.

She’ll never repay him, so hopefully the court will rule he doesn’t have to pay her a cent of spousal until that overpayment is wiped.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
Lots of Respondent did not supply records or financial info as discussed...surprise surprise

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
It must have been just so so freeing for Ioan to be able to plan and execute a proposal for the first time in his life without any screws tightening. To be able to think it through without any pressure, come to his own decision, enjoy ring shopping for someone he’s excited to marry, to be able to pop the question knowing the response would be excitement and love rather than a shrill ‘ABOUT TIME’. To have friends and family react with joy rather than concern. In many ways I feel like his and Alice’s engagement wasn’t really a proper engagement given how it went down (ultimatums, last possible second, arguing, drunk, being yelled at to sleep on the sofa). Bet it feels incredible to be experiencing something this beautiful for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It’s wasn’t a breakdown. She was exposed for what she is. She is still using those sick sock accounts to this day! Infact 4 of them are still up and running.

Seriously I have never seen someone deceive and lie the way she does. Didn’t her DearAbby twitter sock go up in tweets just yesterday which means she is still at it behind a private account.

She’s not sorry for her abuse, infact she doesn’t think she has abused. She has zero empathy, she’s just got wiser over 3 years of being exposed on how to act like she does. The first year she didn’t try, the second year she wished up and copied Bianca, but it came off all wrong. The third year she has actually got much better at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41