Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh look at that. IN WRITING YOU FUCKTARDS. HER INCOME IS BASED ON $10,000 CHILD SUPPORT PAID BY IOAN!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

chasingsunsets11

You know what's really sad? You could show those documents to the kids and they'd probably still believe their mothers word over these cold hard facts.
I really can't put into words how much this narcissistic abuser disgusts me.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'll post my thoughts on the documents a little later but I'm shocked at the state of Alice's filed financial declaration submitted by Bernal. Very unprofessional. Warped, discolored, and unfinished (check the date line near Alice's signature on the first page). Much like Alice herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Diamonds60

VIP Member
56D37C61-F121-4A57-9F83-1C9C6BBECD07.jpeg

This comment here is going to backfire on her. It shows zero reflection or awareness of the abuse and anger she has shown for 3 years. TO THIS DAY she can not see what she has done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice financially abused him as well. And it is still going on. The fact that she has portrayed herself as dumped and left destitute is an image some people will still think despite the evidence to the contrary. They think it because it relates to their own life experiences or they don’t want to admit they are wrong. It is seriously unfair on Ioan that he will always be portrayed like this. The financials prove she is a liar, and I would say a thief.

These comments about Alice being more attractive than Bianca. She clearly isn’t but besides that, if you are abused by someone it makes no difference to the abused whether the abuser is stunning or not. The abuser becomes ugly to the abused whatever their face looks like. It’s not about looks. It is about character, and kindness, and decency. He didn’t leave Alice because she let herself go, her ugliness inside pushed him to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Old Soak

VIP Member
AFE will be raging that she can't respond as she would like to, all guns blazing, with tons of attention from the DM about her 'plight'. Instead we get 3 dog posts so she won't get into trouble. I get the impression Dupee put some manners on her like Marie did before she was fired.
A comment on the DM in the latest article about her dog posts 😂
IMG_2329.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

M33L4

VIP Member
Hi Ella, your mum scammed your dad and could have paid your school fees twice over. Hope you hack her Instagram and try and ruin her career. Oh…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Old Soak

VIP Member
lol @ settlement. No way. The judge is going to have to decide. Her filing was an insult. So in all likelihood she is going to have to file for bankruptcy. Then what? No spousal which technically she forfeited with the DVRO and non stop violations. Then she damaged his earning ability, lied publicly that Ioan wasn’t providing, wrote his employers, stole from him, denied his rights to his children that he paid for, both to conceive and in support. She has forced all these legal fees, dragged this out as long as she could, forced a trial, refuses to work, makes cash deals with the daily mail, and lives in a flat that is more expensive than the house she couldn’t afford. And the mobile groomers and Sephora….i suspect even her child support will take a hit given all this man has spent and done to see his kids and ensure their well being, only to be humiliated abused and dragged before the courts by his own child. No matter what the judge decides re custody of the kids, she can’t afford them much longer. What a stupid stupid bitch she is.

• Heart

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
My dogs groomer - and he's been to a few as we we moved houses - has never offered that inline spoiler service. Any time it's needed done it's been a vet trip.
And I would never say it's a luxury per se but did she really need a mobile dog groomer to come to her when there are potentially lots of cheaper places around? That was my gripe. Specifically on the back of all the moaning about the price of Bianca's ring from all the dm commentary about how it should all go to his abusive ex. Who is so not on the breadline. An expensive dog groomer is a luxury when it's a mobile service you need to pay extra for. Unless you have lots of funds to pay for it. Which she always says she doesn't.
Whatever is going on with Alice right now, on Instagram at least, is a lot better than her past behaviour.

I’m happy for Emma that she has had a groom. I’d love to see her out on a daily walk. Given the DM have ‘reported’ on Emma’s groom I have no doubt they would report on a dog walk but it’s unlikely this actually happens so 🤷‍♀️

The choice of an expensive dog groomer is fine in theory as it is maintenance and care and the service has many 5 star reviews. Perhaps Emma is a very nervous dog and having the van come to their home made it easier for her.

There are many things to criticise Alice for but I don’t think this is one of them. Of course her posts about it are performative and self-serving but that’s her MO.

Let’s all take a moment to be thankful that Alice has not attempted to groom Emma herself.

IMG_5986.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I mean, we all realize we’re locked into this saga for years to come? The trial. Post trial will be a fkn shit show given nothing will go her way. Then will be the wedding. Potentially children. Alice going bust. Like honestly, what is this woman going to do? I’d almost have anxiety by proxy for her but I hate evil cunts, love justice and can’t wait to see how she supports herself and the kids going forward

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ioan overpaid her in 2021 and 2022 by 350k, but hey, at least he underpaid her by 2k in 2023.

Jesus Christ. It's even worse than I calculated it. And she also received more from the house sale than she was entitled to. She will easily owe him way over half a million by the end of it.

actually scratch that, 2023 is only until september, so likely overpaid even there LMAO

• Wow
  • Angry

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It’s beyond rare that a normal healthy human who meets someone who is angry, abusive and unhinged decides it’s a good idea to tell them that directly and to their face. It generally doesn’t end well. Alice, people dont tell you what you are like because they are scared of you. Or, they are just like you. Healthy people avoid people like Alice. Which is why she has low life friends and batshit online support.

The evidence that Alice Evans is angry, abusive and unhinged has been presented to court and upheld. It has been all over social media for people to read and Alice could not delete it quickly enough this time. There is also evidence that Alice is an attention seeking media whore willing to sell her children’s life story to the DM. Because that’s what she does. That she is a liar, a con artist, a fraud and a drunk. Because she proves it with her words and videos. Nobody needs to come forward and speak against her because her own publicised actions and behaviours proved it.

She is being investigated for allegations of child abuse on the direction of a judge based on credible concern that she acts against the interests of her children causing them stress and distress through media articles and attacks on their father.

Alice created the media circus and she has kept it going. The fact that she was doing it to her father and stepmother and Ioan and children for years before the divorce proves how abusive, angry and unhinged she is. The story about her stepsister shows how far she is willing to go to get revenge and attention. The fact she kept that going for years, she still posts about it, shows how dangerous she is for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

NarcRage

VIP Member
She has had (excluding legal fees paid by Ioan)
$436,158 in support
And
$110,000 from the house sale
Total is $546,158 over three years.
That's an average of $182,052 per year
And she set up a go fund me to get money from her unemployed followers

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57