Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBells

Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
Did she forget she’s DIVORCED?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
Yeah the dog grooming story is a pile of steaming shite. Poor Elsie is ten and that’s the highlight of her life? Get in the fucking bin.
Imagine if Mommy dearest had shown this restraint from ranting about her daddy for the last few years, she’d be in a much better place financially and emotionally. Utterly shameful how she’s reining it in publicly at least, for now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Friends, family and supporters.

Alice, you are not a charity, football club or political party, it’s a divorce not a presidential campaign or cup run.

Who the fuck talks about having supporters?

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
First time I noticed the word "breakdown" to describe her behavior. Maybe something she heard a therapist say. It's really convenient when you can use one word to excuse a lot of bad behavior and get sympathy at the same time. Defense strategy, no?
I have have known three people in my lifetime that had actual nervous breakdowns and all were hospitalized. Some I supported through the process. They were not aggressive in their behavior nor did they abuse anyone. It's a quiet caving inward with a full stop inability to function, not a years long rage-a-thon that harms others. Trying to excuse what she's done by saying she had one is offensive. I am quite sure Ms. Dupee will shake her head at this attempt to rationalize her truly abusive behavior.

Nervous breakdowns don't require DVROs. They require dedicated mental health help, something she made clear she didn't want or think she needed.

MOO

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I think Alice is showing some awareness actually that she had a public and embarrassing meltdown which she regrets -
At the time she she could not be told that her choice of behaviour was inadvisable both for her and her kids ....... she'll never own any behaviour that damaged anyone else but she seems to have realised her toxic outrage and public admonishment of ex was kind of a career and reputation killer . Good job Alice keep looking in the mirror and asking is this who I want to be .
She only regrets being exposed as an abuser, not her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The Abuser abused her ex husband, his family, his fiancée and continues to do so along with abusing her children. She was raging, not upset. There is no excuse for her and her behaviour whatever nonsense these idiots dribble out.
And AFE abused them for YEARS. This is not a one-time outburst for which she should be forgiven. The fact that Alice has a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against her is proof of that.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She probably can’t file taxes yet until after the trial as it would reveal too much?
Americans have to file a tax return every year, regardless of whether there's tax due or not. There is a failure to file penalty. All a tax return shows is income and deductions for that year, so all she would have had to do is declare her income and deductions for 2023, and there would likely be little or no tax due if her finances match her income and expense declaration. I'm thinking she didn't file her taxes because the penalty for lying to the IRS is far steeper than lying on an income and expense declaration!

• Wow
  • Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Wonder what Alice sees when she looks in the mirror? Because I never thought she was pretty, and she certainly isn’t now. Bianca may not be a supermodel, but she shines with life and her face is much more charming and appealing than Alice’s ever was.

But it’s funny, all Alice’s years on earth and she still hasn’t figured out that looks aren’t the only thing people are attracted to. People are attracted to personalities, charisma, shared goals, senses of humour. If looks were everything, hot people would never get cheated on.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m not making fun of the girl, but wee Elsie's eyes tell me the whole story. It’s shameful what her bitch mother has done to her. She just looks so sad. It’s hard to articulate what I mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Ioan's financial declaration has been filed. Downloading now.

Edit: it's 25 pages and I need to redact his address really quickly, one minute please!

• Heart
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
where did you get it? I think I'd love this, although I am a weirdo who likes the yellowy-brown November birthstone!

Edit - ignore me, I see you answered that it was bespoke for you!
IMG_7105.png

It’s really beautiful in person. I got it in birth order too. This was before the wedding, I now wear it on my right hand.

• Heart