Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
$4200 each month for therapy for his children? I hope that one day they will understand just how much their father loves them, and just how much their mother has taken from them.
Alice deserves everything that is coming to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

frobly-mobly

View attachment 2710215

This comment here is going to backfire on her. It shows zero reflection or awareness of the abuse and anger she has shown for 3 years. TO THIS DAY she can not see what she has done.
151328.jpg

Well ONE person is her ex, and ANOTHER is his fiancé. The judge found that she IS angry, she IS abusive, and she IS unhinged, which is why she has a 3 year DVRO against her.
AND she keeps proving time and time again why it's going to be extended.
Pathetic woman.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE - ex wife of D list actor takes dog for haircut

Slow news day obvs...

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
How absolutely galling it must have been for Ioan for Alice to screech to the media and on her social media that she was left penniless and destitute, when all the time in 2021, 2022 and 2023 he overpaid her (by several hundred thousand dollars in 2021 and 2022).

The amount of self-control, nerves of steel and willingness to listen to good legal counsel he must have had to not release a statement containing the actual facts.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.38.33.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice has never been attractive to me. She has a hard look about her. She looks entitled and wannabe posh. Then she opens that gob and clacks her green teeth and gives me the boak.
Not an endearing quality in her.

Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
just found out my birthstone is diamond. clearly Ioan thought of me when he choosed Bianca's ring 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Gilbert

Her posting is always so performative and manic. She gets a tiny bit of validation about the dog so then it’s a dog-pic-fest. But she gives away her true intentions in the comments with nonsense like ‘the dog groomers appointment gave Elsie such joy’ - How true is this likely to be? More like an excuse to mention the kids. ‘The dog won’t walk very far’ - an excuse for being papped with the dog in a bag instead of walking it. ‘The dog brought security’ - Ioan left me, feel sorry for me.
She has absolutely nothing to say that is current, relevant or positive.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Appears to me it was a bit of a dig at Ioan & Bianca’s engagement caption.
Wait, she made the girls write their names on their foreheads with that "This just happened" caption as a dig about the engagement photo and caption "The most precious thing happened?" Essentially a hey, these are your daughters', remember them?

Not good. Not good at all.

No wonder she deleted it. That shows more of the same abusive behavior and the girls were used to do it. That hurts my heart. I hope those who need to see that do.

MOO

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It’s the “I’ve moved on” followed by @AliceEvansGruff for me 😂
Nothing screams "I've moved on" like keeping your former spouse's photos all over your Insta, some of them quite intimate. It's the antithesis of moving on, especially when it has been years now and your former spouse is getting remarried. This after you have tirelessly encouraged your supporters to bully and demean your former spouse and his new partner. See DVRO.

Letting go looks like deleting those photos of that partner who is no longer yours, changing your name on your socials to exclude an abbreviated version of his name, and getting on with it.

Here's hoping.

MOO

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think Alice needs to reread the emails she sent Gill, the extremely abusive tweeting, she even called her own daughter a bitch on her birthday yet she’s never been abusive. I just can’t get over her delusions and denials.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
The original poster was called out about the horrible ms comment.
But, the response regarding AFE, damn. Burn. 🤭

Screenshot_20240122_205319_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Invictus

Chatty Member
Why doesn't the DM publish an article called "Pleading poverty, DM discovers Alice Evans was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by ex." or "Lies! All lies! Court Documents reveal Alice Evans was being paid all along." I'd click on those articles all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 52