Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have reported my own post with the handcuffs. Bad taste. I'm sorry turds. 😞
Btw, it had nothing to do with the photo I was just asking about.

ETA I found the previous post funny & mine was along the lines of look what you're missing baby angel & was meant to be sarcastic.

Thank you mods for deleting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhhh, those were the days! I wish I hadn't deleted my collection of her many usernames and her drunken rages. Some of them were completely indecipherable. But she remembered to tell us to "eat all the pies".🤣 It looks like the harpy has taken her own advice!!🤭
Nice to hear from you and that Snowy is getting some smiles from all this.💕

(Edited to delete "revenge")
So just as I suspected AE was probably an alcoholic by the time Ioan married her and he didn’t realize it. That makes the crazy in her just that much worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
"My husband LOVES this one!" Course he did. :sneaky:
I just can’t with these crimes of fashion. Those are FOAM stickers and plastic gems with peel off sticky backs so little (or large) hands can manage that you purchase in the kids crafting aisles! Sweet Sonia Rykiel! Didn’t Tommy Hilfiger’s wife like one of her recent posts? Please for the love of all that is good, would Tommy’s wife offer her an internship or training in proper fashion design?!? There are ladies selling at our local school fundraiser market days selling beautifully sewn handbags and totes for much less. The woman lived in Paris with money to spend and a lifestyle around fashionable people and learned nothing. I just finished Netflix’s “Inventing Anna”- another narcissist type but at least I’ll give her credit for working hard at her scam. I wish I could say I am surprised to hear AE has run the “I’ll get you banned/cancelled” for so long but have to say I’m just surprised IG stuck with it for so long!!!

Reactions: 14
I know! The least BW could do is post a screenshot of the video cameras at Bubba Bear's dog kennel!!!
I literally said this yesterday! What’s going on with Bubba Bear? He’s going to get separation anxiety at this rate! 🥺

I thought the arrival of a new poster with that name a little sus. But that could just be me.
This account is the one good old tone likes to have a back and forth with on twitter! I thought it was one of us!

I don't understand this post?
Is it just me or is this weird
Don’t get this though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The site was good for his career. I think AE said that his agent told him to pay for it. After all, PR agencies charge a lot more and do a lot less than April was doing. So it was a business move for him but of course mAlice was seething with jealousy that SHE didn't have a fandom apart from a few FMs. So she wrecked it. It was a massive red flag (along with the engagement story) and still he married her. Also, while I think she wrote that stupid letter to his fans, he signed it off so has to take responsibility for that.

Anyway, as soon as they wed, his career tanked and now he has become somewhat famous again but as gossip fodder not as an actor. I also don't think this will ever end. AE has already broken the TRO and we know how she likes to nurse grudges....
Yep. He’s the one who ultimately should have had control and he let her burn it all to the ground. No matter who wrote the letter he’s the one who let it be sent to April. This is why even though I can cut him a lot of slack now, I don’t blame my friends who still think it was a really dick move. Anyone defending her after all of this though, seriously needs to examine their moral compass. If a man publicly acted like this for over a year no one would excuse it as ‘being hurt’

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And here is BW in Harrow, S2 episode 4 at Seaworld. She literally appeared on screen for such a short time, it took me like 10 attempts to stop the feed so i could get a photo.
20220307_201035.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And here is BW in Harrow, S2 episode 4 at Seaworld. She literally appeared on screen for such a short time, it took me like 10 attempts to stop the feed so i could get a photo.View attachment 1109800
Blink and you'll miss her!

I can only hope Ioan doesn't rush into anything. Regardless if Alice' allegations from her "Private Detective" that IG and BW were carrying on for years are true, he'd be foolish to get divorced and dive head first into another marriage.

Reactions: 15
Some of the interested parties, getting accustomed to the zoom thingy in preparation for March 11…

B7D9BE52-53B1-432B-AB8A-3B95B4F0DB19.jpeg

I’m organizing a protest on the lawns of our parliament in Wellington to coincide with the court date (we’ve just turfed out the latest protesters, who actually did leave a lot of human excrement behind) so I’m hoping the police will turn a blind eye to my planned costume and let me chant away to my hearts content. If anyone wants to join in hit me up …
2A1EF952-423D-4C6A-BD57-83E1C745F430.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly I would give up my IPad for two days to hear from Ioan himself why on earth did he date that loon and then move to the US with her? Get a house with her, and then marry her? Let alone have children with her! Did he not worry about genetics? I know people have said before all the reasons and I could accept them if they had a whirlwind romance and married right away. But no, he had 7 years with her to show her horns and he still did it. No listening to Mam and Dad G, his friends, not noticing her treatment of others”chiefly OP” but probably waitstaff as well, and treating his mother poorly was a big no no. I’m not dissing him honestly, I am just really curious to know.
I know I’m beating a dead horse but she’s so horrifically awful that surely he knew what a tit she was after 7 years! Maybe at the time AE was the one with the Kinetic 😽. 🤢

I agree with what another poster wrote, don't remember who? But the gist was that they were young and drunk and having fun. IG was sheltered and rebelling ( I did this too). Then they had had kids, and he thought she'd change. Grow the duck up. But she didn't. He did everything for the girls. Alice just kept drinking, pill popping, and tweeting. When she said that he told her, "he didn't sign up for this", it was the hungover, "bedbound", bs she was still doing after kids. From Alice's own admission, they hadn't been having sex for a while. Would you really want to rub your hands all over smelly foopa, when you were working out and eating healthy? *shudder*.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t post much on here now but many threads ago I posted about my narc aunt, who like Alice, ruined many family relationships, for example me and my cousin (not seen her for 40 years).

This is someone who could visit their mother, and as they leaving (due to some probable perceived slight) announce dramatically - oh, she loved drama - as she is leaving , ”You will never see these children again”. And she stuck to that, in spite of all pleas. So my Nonna never saw 2 of grand children again, ever.

SHE cut herself off from the family. She used to ring my mum, drunk, multiple times in one evening. My and my sister used to dread the ring, the accusation, the lies she would tell about our dad (she didn’t care who answered the phone), but the worst was how much it affected my mum and the wider family.

I never felt my aunt was anything but troubled and unhappy which is why I pity Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.