Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Alice has not spontaneously combusted from shame and embarrassment at all these revelations and socks and bullshit spanning decades is such a clear indicator that all has never been well upstairs with that woman. She just keeps on doubling down and doing the same shite over and over for years.
Meanwhile I’m mortified for her. And for her poor children, who presumably will someday have to reckon with her carry-on. That’s if they haven’t come to some realization about it already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Alice hoping to impress the Judge with her individual style and peonalities (all seven of them) 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the petitioner has to be there, but zoom is sufficient.

The defiant doesnt have to be in theory, but it makes it much more likely that the RO will be granted if they dont appear. RO hearings are to a large extent he said/she said cases, so the judge will want to see both parties speaking (rather than the lawyers only) to gauge who to rather trust.
It is my understanding that both parties must be physically in attendance here in Los Angeles. I suspect the March 11 date will be cancelled/continued and that a 90 day extension was granted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have no rugs. Does that make me better off than Alice?!
Let’s see, you have humility, kindness, detective skills, good reading comprehension and grammar.
Way better off…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It is my understanding that both parties must be physically in attendance here in Los Angeles. I suspect the March 11 date will be cancelled/continued and that a 90 day extension was granted.
no you dont. I checked some cases the other day on the website and plenty RO hearings go ahead with one party remotely

• Wow
Reactions: 14
no you dont. I checked some cases the other day on the website and plenty RO hearings go ahead with one party remotely
Interesting. That's not the information I got in regard to DV RO hearings specifically. Perhaps due to Covid they've changed things? I'd like to know if this is happening as planned because I've got parking to sort out. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Petitioner has to be there. But can be via Zoom.
If the respondent wants to contest it, they have to be there. If they fail to show it is granted automatically.

Maybe this is why they went to Wales, to keep a whole ocean and continent between Ioan and Alice for the hearing?
His anxiety at being in the same room with her must be through the roof.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So we’re settling in for updates 9.30pm Uk time, 1.30pm LA time?
I’ll have a few sharp ones in just in case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If the respondent wants to contest it, they have to be there. If they fail to show it is granted automatically.

Maybe this is why they went to Wales, to keep a whole ocean and continent between Ioan and Alice for the hearing?
Yeah, she'd have to be restrained if she caught sight of him. Who knows what she's capable of in her state of mind?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Interesting. That's not the information I got in regard to DV RO hearings specifically. Perhaps due to Covid they've changed things? I'd like to know if this is happening as planned because I've got parking to sort out. 😎
Just phone Alice and ask her if she's attending. :ROFLMAO: Can't be hard to get her phone number, I've seen it on the Net.
Ioan won't be there so no point in you attending if Alice is dipping out.

My money is on her showing and giving the performance of her life. :eek:🥴
You prob should be there, otherwise when you're on your deathbed missing that will be your biggest regret!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seems "grifter" is her new word of the day. She has moved on from bogan". We would definitely know it's her if she busts out "Bianca is a bogan ho grifter from Broadbeach"
I’m wahaay behind, but “grifter” is a word favoured by dontbeanincel on Twitter too… who incidentally has been very quiet for the last few days, after being on there all day, everyday for a while!!! 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

That makes good sense. Who on earth would want to face histrionics and rage in court? I'd choose Zoom if it was an option. So then Anne, Leon, and Alice will in attendance?

Reactions: 19
Yeah, she'd have to be restrained if she caught sight of him. Who knows what she's capable of in her state of mind?
I know one thing she wouldn’t be capable of .. walking in a straight line and touching her nose with her finger 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent tit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
I remember those days too. I thought then that Alice was a piece of work and was disappointed in a way that Ioan allowed her to bully and upset his fans and the two mods from IOL. They did more for his career than Alice has ever done

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jog on I’m after that … I have a birthday coming up for someone I hate !
You can protest all you want but you know that when I turn up at the Tattle Turd court hearing afterparty, carrying my ant bag, as designed and made by the insanely talented Alice Evans, you're all gonna be soooo jealous!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can protest all you want but you know that when I turn up at the Tattle Turd court hearing afterparty, carrying my ant bag, as designed and made by the insanely talented Alice Evans, you're all gonna be soooo jealous!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear I will fire those ants at you like ninja stars unless you give over the bag without making a scene !

"Marrying the woman of my dreams" is a dead giveaway
Sooo she’s marrying bianca ha ha that’s the only person on her mind 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.