Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh when she says she did so much to help his career because in reality it kinda went into the toilet once she entered the picture. I can imagine how many of his bosses and co-workers she alienated by acting like a loon too.
He was on a roll with Hornblower. The series ended because it was becoming too expensive to make, but it was around the same time she met him and wanted to move to LA. If he'd stayed in the UK, he'd probably have had far more success.

I think the only way his career will take an upturn is if he, like he said before that he wants to do, is bring back Hornblower. One of the streaming services will pick it up no problem and he is iconic in that role. I'd say Hornblower was the role that made him, actually and can make him again!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she is (or rather was, because her mandy page got deleted on that day) credited as (in chronological order, I presume)

"Police Admin", shot in "ABC Headquarters" (Season 2)
"Gala Guest", shot in "Seaworld" (Season 2)
"SOCO", no info about location so probably outside on a crime scene, considering the role, could also imply that she was frequently used idk (Season 3)

Seaworld sounds distinctive? from googling it sounds like Episode 4 of season 2

Edit#2: also ABC Headquarters appeared to be used for Police HQ scenes, there can't be that many in the first 3 episodes lol
Im in the middle of rewatching Harrow and SeaWorld is the episode I am on, I'll try and see if i can identify BW.

Reactions: 10
You can protest all you want but you know that when I turn up at the Tattle Turd court hearing afterparty, carrying my ant bag, as designed and made by the insanely talented Alice Evans, you're all gonna be soooo jealous!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wot no rug ! Ask her for a bejazzled dog rug. It can collars dangling elegantly from frayed edges.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another IOL Lady of the Forum here! Those were fun times. The ending soured me on all things IG frankly. I’ve revived my interest now AE is on the way out …..slowest exit ever!
I’m glad that there are a few of us still around. I used to follow IG because of Hornblower. I’d read the forum usually on my lunch break at work, then like many gave up after Alice’s shenanigans. It’s only since Alice started raging in the Daily Fail that I’ve sort of followed him again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m glad that there are a few of us still around. I used to follow IG because of Hornblower. I’d read the forum usually on my lunch break at work, then like many gave up after Alice’s shenanigans. It’s only since Alice started raging in the Daily Fail that I’ve sort of followed him again
I think he's finally realised how much she's fucked him up career wise and that's good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No, they just changed the venue. It's now at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Alice will be doing a victory lap pre-hearing on her mobility scooter for all her fans.

Then hold on to your rugs for Alice and AlcaTone, who will be doing a performance of 'Grifters' to the tune of 'Sisters' from the 1954 classic movie 'White Christmas'

Not true but wish it was. :ROFLMAO:
I’d love to see that, the Millenium Stadium full of us Turds, with popcorn, welshcakes, beer and pop. Serenaded by Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey while waiting for the main event. In the red corner, the mad old bat wearing her hall rug accompanied by her learned counsel, loopy, the train of the rug being carried by her last remaining fm’s, fighting over who will sit closest to her. The rat and the squirrel carrying the many files of “evidence”. and in the blue corner, a very professional and smart lawyer who will proceed to wipe the floor with her and Loopy’s ridiculous argument. Ioan and Bianca won’t be there, they have better things to do, getting on and enjoying life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember an odd photo she posted of Yo on IG of him supposedly tied to the bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.
I imagine she bullied him into doing it. She did say he cried over it so clearly he didn’t want to do it. I wonder if she threatened to call off the wedding? Or told him he would be sleeping on the couch like she did during the engagement fiasco?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t the feeling that Alice wrote the letter and not Ioan?
Clearly at some point he was besotted by her. She had a hold on him and he was there for it. Perhaps there was something she could say or do that destroyed his career. Look how she’s behaved post divorce proceedings.
She’s tried every dirty trick in the book so far.

What does it feel like to be vindicated IOL folks? Ding Dong the witch is almost gone…
It feels good, but on the other hand Alice has caused so much harm and damage to those who loved her, and trusted her. Ioan, his daughters and Emma, his family who would have welcomed her at first, before they got to know her. I really wish we had been wrong and that she’d turned out to be a good and loving woman. I am conflicted about my feelings around this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gloria still around it seems
View attachment 1109691
Paid with ‘hugs’ from Alice?! She really is a terrible parent and human being. Exploiting her children as ‘Instagram props’ as fodder for bolstering her pathetic ego, really is a big low point. mAlice just demonstrates such a teenage style propensity for attention seeking its nauseating. That child will be in the gutter shooting up smack by 18, the way her mother is carrying on. It’s truly despicable. She is not in the running for LA Parent of the Year. I do hope he gets custody. He deserves it and the children would have a better life ahead of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.