Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I too have one for private moments …
I’ve stuck her face to an old Barbie and when I’m pissed off I go and have a private moment while I go and stick pins in it 😂
Omg, is that why I'm getting all over body pains recently? It wasn't the covid booster at all but you and your pins! 😱👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You took the words out of my mouth! I was thinking exactly the same. Those poor kids have been traumatised from birth 😡
I had this from big E's age along with being made to feel responsible for her emotional well being & was her confidante, but unlike the two E's my mum wasn't a nasty devious Narc just a badly damaged (albeit lovely in her way) woman. But it fucked me right up for decades.
With mAlice as their mum it will be even worse than I experienced as at least my mum loved me, she was just very needy, haunted & broken from her hugely abusive childhood. Sadly, mAlice is incapable of loving anybody. It's just a word to her. I feel for them so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I had this from big E's age along with being made to feel responsible for her emotional well being & was her confidante, but unlike the two E's my mum wasn't a nasty devious Narc just a badly damaged (albeit lovely in her way) woman. But it fucked me right up for decades.
With mAlice as their mum it will be even worse than I experienced as at least my mum loved me, she was just very needy, haunted & broken from her hugely abusive childhood. Sadly, mAlice is incapable of loving anybody. It's just a word to her. I feel for them so much.
I’m so sorry this happened to you. Sending lots of hugs and love your way 💝💝

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m beginning to think I’m the only woman in the world that loves a comfy bra. The boob adventures here have cracked me up. 🤣🤣

Boobs aside (lol), who knows how to do a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m beginning to think I’m the only woman in the world that loves a comfy bra. The boob adventures here have cracked me up. 🤣🤣

Nope I feel ya, I love my bras, I feel weird without one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, she would pull out all the stops if he got custody. Going to A&E (ER) pretending she has taken loads of pills.. Involving Gloria yet again to tell the kids that she is dying and wants to give them her final words. It would be absolutely mental. In fact she has done all this already, without losing custody.... 🤬🤬🤬
There aren’t enough words to adequately describe the disgust I would feel towards a person asking an (allegedly) terminally ill woman to do this 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I've not a clue but at this moment the thread title suggestion with most likes is Post #897:

I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I missed so much. What the duck has she done now?? aside from the weird throwback Blackball premiere pic when she was actually working!

There aren’t enough words to adequately describe the disgust I would feel towards a person asking an (allegedly) terminally ill woman to do this 🤬
Alice is the type of person to pour tic tacs in a prescription bottle and go on Instagram live and shriek "OH WHATS THE POINT?!"

Reactions: 14
The longer hair suits her better I think
I love her longer hair but shorter is easier to maintain when dealing with health issues.
My joke was always chemo took my foot of curls because it becomes too damn exhausting to take care of it! 😂

If I catch a plane now I might be there in time for the court hearing, get the 24 grams ready 😂

Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
View attachment 1110974
Cleavage wrinkles are a thing! 😂 I noticed them in my fifties!!! Moisturize moisturize moisturize!!!

If I catch a plane now I might be there in time for the court hearing, get the 24 grams ready 😂

Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
View attachment 1110974
Cleavage wrinkles are a thing! 😂 I noticed them in my fifties!!! Moisturize moisturize moisturize!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.