Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html
That’s Alice, totally

Reactions: 30
She says she spends a lot of time in bed (due to fibro). She probably has time to kill so she spends all her time running her sock accounts, looking for fresh blood to have a feud with. She must have all the passwords noted down somewhere. Unless it is Smarts1, Smarts2 etc
She probably uses a password manager. I do & I'm not on SM & don't have socks, lol! Just makes it easier & quicker.
*Also got them written down safely, just in case! Gawd knows how many socks she has?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably uses a password manager. I do & I'm not on SM & don't have socks, lol! Just makes it easier & quicker.
*Also got them written down safely, just in case! Gawd knows how many socks she has?!
I bet she just has the same password for each one. Is that possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the petitioner has to be there, but zoom is sufficient.

The defiant doesnt have to be in theory, but it makes it much more likely that the RO will be granted if they dont appear. RO hearings are to a large extent he said/she said cases, so the judge will want to see both parties speaking (rather than the lawyers only) to gauge who to rather trust.
@welp! :cool: That she is! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Serious question; why would anyone be jealous of her? No capital, no home, no career, stuck in bed and looks like a beached albino walrus. What am I missing?
Well, we know she's got two rugs because we've seen her wear them. I don't have any rugs so I'm a little jealous. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice could meet someone and go dating there's a lot of weird men out there. I question what sort of man she would end up with probably no one who would be good for the girls. Katie price has kept managing to hook men and getting them to marry her she's mad as a box of frogs and doesn't look great!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Who is Alice going to have in the background? Sad old Tone in his dialysis chair? 😂😂
I get that you guys are joking (and your joke is ugh....not very funny), but for remote appearances the same rules as for in-court appearance apply (e.g. you have to be alone)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got a look at Alice's evidence for March 11th.

I think she could win this one guys, we underestimated her!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice I had left my wife Alice, the woman of my dreams, and taken up with an extra from my show Harrow when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. Tattle Life. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner allow me to leave Alice, the woman of my dreams, for someone else.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling and staying in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting being and staying married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

P.S. I'm a silly duffer and I'll be paying for everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.