Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh noooo! Are you a cartoon? I'm just paraphrasing the description from the book 😥 the way things have gone today I feel I should delete that cause it's not at all meant badly!
I mean my pelvic floor is probably in worst shape than yours and I'm nowhere near 100andsomething kids you're up if that makes you feel better....
And I definitely need those chest wrinkles pads on the channels on my G bosom....
We are all so beautiful… never forget that .. we’re funny, smart, decent, caring and emphatic to those who are the same as us … freakin’ great souls ✌🏼I truly don’t worry about that stuff not cause I don’t have to because I’m happy 😃 and don’t want to worry about stuff out of my control 🤷🏻‍♀️lol

I think each of us are fckin fit as !!! Nd Yey I defo would 😉😜🤣❤💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You and me both babe 🤣🤣
Slight merail.
Myself and Mr Mimsy were teenage sweethearts. I was six stone wet and had no chesticles. Cue 26 years later, breastfed all 102(7) of my kids and have chesticles for days.

Anyway, so three days till Ro time then…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You and me both babe 🤣🤣
Bras are a witch aren't they, lockdown broke me getting to go so long without them! And cause Scotlands lockdown was elongated (no politics I swear!) the girls really don't respond well to confinement.... 🤣 🤣 Nothing to do with the covid lockdown weight gain of course 🙊🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We are all so beautiful… never forget that .. we’re funny, smart, decent, caring and emphatic to those who are the same as us … freakin’ great souls ✌🏼I truly don’t worry about that stuff not cause I don’t have to because I’m happy 😃 and don’t want to worry about stuff out of my control 🤷🏻‍♀️lol

I think each of us are fckin fit as !!! Nd Yey I defo would 😉😜🤣❤💩
I feel like that character who goes around placing blankets over mirrors in the house!
I may have given my name here but I will never give a picture cause I don't use stupid filters 🤣🤣
You might do still after a few cakes and grams 🤣🤣💩 💃🏼 🧁❄🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bras are a witch aren't they, lockdown broke me getting to go so long without them! And cause Scotlands lockdown was elongated (no politics I swear!) the girls really don't respond well to confinement.... 🤣 🤣 Nothing to do with the covid lockdown weight gain of course 🙊🤦🏼‍♀️
As long as the your bosoms weren’t left elongated without their lack of support.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Slight merail.
Myself and Mr Mimsy were teenage sweethearts. I was six stone wet and had no chesticles. Cue 26 years later, breastfed all 102(7) of my kids and have chesticles for days.

Anyway, so three days till Ro time then…?
Boys like chesticles.
Unless they like 🍆 which is fine of course.
But aye.
Don't they?

I rolled over the other night and was like what the fck is that stuck under me … it was a tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
I frequently have to haul them out my armpits as I steadfastly try to fall asleep on my back lest I add to the channels ships could go through on my chest....
I'm not even 40 yet is the best thing. Woe is me! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell me about it! I got heart problems years ago and couldn't wear a bra, any pressure made me lose consciousness so I was bedbound and braless for two months and now my chest looks like I belong in a tribe photographed for National Geographic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wanna say that I’m on my way to school, as I do every Tuesday. It’s an hour-and-a-half journey, it’s cold, my two classes of the day total 6 hours, they’re SPACED APART so that I am in the city for about 13 hours straight. I’ve always been extremely socially isolated but pandemic has deadass rendered me a recluse—to the point where I feel intense discomfort and anxiety leaving home for half an hour, let alone 13 hours. (Kind of pathetic I mean it’s a long day but it happens literally ONE TIME per week and yet I still can’t handle it.)

Idk just thanks to y’all for chatting in here all the time and making me smile and think and be angry at Alice lol. I keep a Tattle tab open during both classes and it helps me feel like I’m still safe and sound at home. I wish each of y’all a smooth day or an energizing morning or a cozy evening—keep up the chatter and my heart is with you. ❤
Habibti that’s a long day for anyone. ❤ Well done for facing up to the challenge. It’s lovely you have a little tattle therapy to keep you comfy. I hope you have a really pleasant and rewarding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Boys like chesticles.
Unless they like 🍆 which is fine of course.
But aye.
Don't they?
Not all boys. Some men are leg or bum guys. Some guys aren’t fussed at all by breasts.

Eeh, there someone for everyone when it comes to physical attractiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am going to end up like Anne Widdicombe in the chest department if I am not careful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel like that character who goes around placing blankets over mirrors in the house!
I may have given my name here but I will never give a picture cause I don't use stupid filters 🤣🤣
You might do still after a few cakes and grams 🤣🤣💩 💃🏼 🧁❄🙊
That film is twisted 😂🤣 nd you know I opened my phone to show someone a pic of my dogs and up popped Kim off how clean is your house , squirrels, all sorts of mad memes I’ve used on here … he looked at me skew whiff 😂🤣 I’ve no time for selfies im trawling Google for Alice wounding memes lol 🤣🍸 whilst high

• Haha
Yes. If you're a side sleeper. And a sun worshipper even a previous one.
I'll go cry in a corner now.
I'm a side sleeper and I have zero lines on my chest. Is it my boobs/the fat? Hurrah, finally something beneficial!

I saw the confirmation of the profile faker here but I'm too cross-eyed from all day meetings to go back now.

I knew AE and her monkeys are scum, shouldn't really be surprised on any level that they'd create a fake account here...but dude, seriously? Get a life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well he proposed and we’re getting married next year. Definitely 😂
I do love your not quite traditional but very sweet love story. What's meant to be will mean to be and you two were meant to be. Just took a few years in between 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
(y) thanks for that! I really should engage my brain before speculating! 🤭 🤪

Btw, who is your avatar? He reminds me of actor Terry O'Quinn!
Not at all! I wasn't aware of the definition of blackballing, so I learned something from your post ☺👍 but equally I'm probably one of the (very, very) few people who actually saw the film at the cinema when it came out so I thought I'd share the detail 😁

It's British comedian Bob Mortimer, best known for being one half of the duo Vic and Bob. He's mint 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not at all! I wasn't aware of the definition of blackballing, so I learned something from your post ☺👍 but equally I'm probably one of the (very, very) few people who actually saw the film at the cinema when it came out so I thought I'd share the detail 😁

It's British comedian Bob Mortimer, best known for being one half of the duo Vic and Bob. He's mint 😁
Re your avatar - National Treasure. Just radiates good humour.

• Heart

I honestly adore him. Would I lie to you should just be him for every show.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.