Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?
They can use an agreed upon third party. In 2021, Gloria was basically the third party, taking the kids back and forth. The court can also appoint someone. There can also be no contact handovers, i.e., the kids are driven somewhere and the other parent is waiting, but the parents have no contact.

Reactions: 14
They can use an agreed upon third party. In 2021, Gloria was basically the third party, taking the kids back and forth. The court can also appoint someone. There can also be no contact handovers, i.e., the kids are driven somewhere and the other parent is waiting, but the parents have no contact.
Job for the Guardian Angels me thinks … though they may want to invest in tasers or bring the UN 🇺🇳 in on the job too 🙌🏼🍸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You need to know "homely" is also used derogatively for someone with a plain face or is ugly? 🤣
side note: "Homer" was a nickname sometimes used for a boy who was not facially attractive (deep south, USA) though I've only known one (a cousin) who was called that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I dont really think that this is how it should go, long term, anyway. Alice is their mom too. We must not do the same mistake as her and her psychos and act like one parent deserves to be erased. I definitely think joint custody should be still the target, but of course Alice wont ever change, so this whole thing is all easier said than done.

(I also doubt that he wants sole custody, he needs to work and dumping kids on relatives when they have a mom is not the best thing to do)
The problem is Alice won't change so the PA will continue. How can Yo successfully rebuild his relationship with them if his toxic stbxw is poisoning them 50% of the time & if he works away & she gets automatic primary custody she'll have even longer to poison them.
Just because she gave birth to them doesn't mean she should be allowed to 'parent' when it's clear she is anything but a decent parent.
What she is doing to the girls is emotional abuse & she should be charged with that as well as PA.
She's not a mother in the true meaning of the word. They're just pawns she can hurt Yo with.
Her contempt for the legal process has been on full display. For the sake of the girls & Yo he should get full custody & she perhaps gets supervised visitation (to help prevent further PA) & that's being generous to her as she really doesn't deserve the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to mention their evil Gruff and Evans grandfathers and the evil "Warthog" step grandmother. It seems the only family other than her that the kids are allowed is facetiming uncle Tone.

This is what a cult does. You get isolated from your family or any other influences.
Everything is someone else's fault with her. They're always the wrong one.
I'm not even sure they even facetime Tone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Is it just a Scots thing? 🤔

Ioan's in for a lifetime of this.
No matter how much he steps up when the court orders are in place that it's safe for the kids and him to do so, it will never be enough for Alice. Or for her sycophants.
It's so incredibly sad.
I'm so sorry you saw that behaviour from an (ex) friend first hand.
Have some kisses but not in a Tone patronising way x✨x✨x
Re: "Homely", no, is an American thing as far as I am aware. Always throws me when it is used in the UK ! Its a lovely word here. But , in the USA is a derogatory description. (My mother is American, married a Scot).....🤗...a persons face can be homely as in ugly.

Reactions: 9
Easy to say on the outside, he should have done this or that, but dealing with someone like AE is tricky when you are on the same side as them, nigh on impossible if you are not. She is wily and cunning, I don’t think IG is. But he has learnt how to handle her now.
IG is a bit too innocent and trusting. Probably less so than he was, but I think it's in his character to be that way. That's why he needs someone like Anne Kiley to guide him. He is smart enough to listen to her and I bet she is wily and cunning. AE has met her match. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everything is someone else's fault with her. They're always the wrong one.
I'm not even sure they even facetime Tone 🤷🏼‍♀️
2 people can’t face time off one screen while pretending to be 3 people 🤣😂

What the actual duck is that handbag. That isn’t for real, is it?!? It looks like something my 6 year old would do.
Ps I was messing about 😂 maybe your 6 year old should go up against her ha ha I’d buy one just to Piss Alice off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re: "Homely", no, is an American thing as far as I am aware. Always throws me when it is used in the UK ! Its a lovely word here. But , in the USA is a derogatory description. (My mother is American, married a Scot).....🤗...a persons face can be homely as in ugly.
I only ask cause I saw it in a broons book once referring to maw broon as being homely, in that she had a bosom and had had a fair amount of weans so was on the eh...larger side and with plain pulled back hair and that. Interesting.

2 people can’t face time off one screen while pretending to be 3 people 🤣😂
There is that! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only ask cause I saw it in a broons book once referring to maw broon as being homely, in that she had a bosom and had had a fair amount of weans so was on the eh...larger side and with plain pulled back hair and that. Interesting.

There is that! 🤣🤣
Here if a lad says your cute .. it is not a compliment 😂🤣 the exact opposite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In the US, we would use "homey" where the UK uses "homely", but that ruins your rhyme!

Reactions: 7
Hey right now I'd definitely take that as a complinent even if it isn't 💃🏼🎉🤣🤣

This is why people wear boob support to bed. Not that it did me any good but I've been a lifelong sun worshipper and do not pray the altar of sunscreen 🥴
My fella says it to me all the time .. hence his frequent visits to A&E …
no not that banshee’s house lmao though she’s definitely cute ha ha

• Haha

There is that! 🤣🤣
Oh god. Am I homely?? 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.