Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she once claimed that her best friend died when she was 15. Oh, and of course the (step-)sister that she barely knew. and some friends to suicide

She and her main minions (Deb especially) have pointed out several times since the break up that Ioan hasnt lost anyone unlike Alice so he is less important (that's not actually what they said but they made it sound like this, as if it's somehow an excuse, a competition)
I've tried to write a reply to this many times, but I just keep coming back to she makes me sick.
I've had too many people die in my life. I would never use their stories for cannon fodder or for likes or sympathy. Sick.

And if Ioan hasn't then he's extremely lucky. It's not a bleeping competition. She doesn't get a pass cause her mum died when I'd already had two babies and some might say a "proper grown up".

Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is so much wrong with this .... like, why should a young child know about "a lot of sad moments" in her mother's past. And how many truly sad moments did Alice have? Her mother died. When she was 30. I was a lot younger when my father died and 31 when my mom died. You deal. What else has been "so sad".... the whole thing sounds like a poor poor pitiful me approach to life that she's palmed off on her kids.
Those kids have been manipulated to duck. Brainwashed with AE's 'poor me' crap. They will be made to feel they are obliged to keep her happy at all costs. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the PA involved saying things like "If you stay with daddy I might do something bad to myself". After all she is infamous for self harming threats on twitter. "The hoarse whisperer blocked me - I might kill myself" tit. Doesn't matter than he didn't know who the hell she was. Any excuse will do.

And yes she is that devious and fucked up. Never underestimate mAlice.

• Angry
  • Sick
Another problem *if* joint custody is given is just how slowly the legal process works.
If mAlice doesn't comply with his rights to see the girls then all he can do is take her back to court but how long will that take?
Meanwhile she gets yet more time to poison the girls against him.
She will revel in making everything as difficult as possible for him because to her that would be a win & that is all that matters.
Just as sperm doesn't make a father neither does carrying & birthing make a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ioan must love 🐝’s glossy healthy locks. 😉
I ran out of human shampoo in the shower the other day so I thought what harm could dog shampoo do in comparison to the other alternative of soap and reached for the easily accessible bottle. Now my coat is lovely, soft and glossy. 🤣

True story, not a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I like Unobtrusive Lurker, they never give any problems.
I like how they lurk in the background, unobtrusively existing in the tattle shadow realms, and yet they’ve become almost as iconic on here as @M33L4 mimsy 😂 Whoever you are UL, I like your style ❤
D’aww, she looks so joyous. I’m happy for their adventures!

Now that is how you rock a scarf … take note mAlice 📣
We should be grateful for Tone for Fucko.

It’s universal and can be deployed in many situations.

It feels a bit kinder than telling someone to duck off, it almost feels like an endearment. It can be used as a greeting or an insult.

Cockney- awright, Fucko, me old mucker.
Italian - hey, Fucko, whaddyathinkyadoing?
Scottish - ya Fucko numpty - this one coupled with a hard stare.
West Country UK - alright my Fucko.
Geordie - why aye canny Fucko.
Scouse - alright soft lad Fucko.
Parisian - mon Cherie, mon Fucko.

So many opportunities to deploy.

I left off

G’day Fucko
Howdy Fucko

can’t let the Aussie and US turds down
Kia ora Fucko … I’ve got that one down pat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those kids have been manipulated to duck. Brainwashed with AE's 'poor me' crap. They will be made to feel they are obliged to keep her happy at all costs. I wouldn't be surprised if part of the PA involved saying things like "If you stay with daddy I might do something bad to myself". After all she is infamous for self harming threats on twitter. "The hoarse whisperer blocked me - I might kill myself" tit. Doesn't matter than he didn't know who the hell she was. Any excuse will do.

And yes she is that devious and fucked up. Never underestimate mAlice.
This is part of the reason why I think Ioan should be and is being careful. Could you imagine him coming steaming in without legal recourse with those threats hanging over the children? Even with legal backing they may be fearful.
Imagine if he takes them and something happens to her. Whether I think she would actually carry through with it is another post entirely. But just imagine what it would do to those kids cause Alice is indeed that devious and fucked up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Another problem *if* joint custody is given is just how slowly the legal process works.
If mAlice doesn't comply with his rights to see the girls then all he can do is take her back to court but how long will that take?
Meanwhile she gets yet more time to poison the girls against him.
She will revel in making everything as difficult as possible for him because to her that would be a win & that is all that matters.
Just as sperm doesn't make a father neither does carrying & birthing make a mother.
you can involve the police

but here is the thing and one major reason why fathers end up getting permanently estranged: Police causes distress, many many fathers dont involve them for their kids' sake. And Alice knows this, she implied the same thing in december when she was banging on about how she will not give him the kids at all.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If I catch a plane now I might be there in time for the court hearing, get the 24 grams ready 😂

Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
View attachment 1110974
OMG chest lines! I’m currently sleeping with a small pillow between my double D’s in a bit to ward them off. I bought these smoothing pads last week but haven’t tried them out yet. I’m the same age as Alice (only nicer!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you can involve the police

but here is the thing and one major reason why fathers end up getting permanently estranged: Police causes distress, many many fathers dont involve them for their kids' sake. And Alice knows this, she implied the same thing in december when she was banging on about how she will not give him the kids at all.
Exactly, & she knows Yo wouldn't want the girls distressed by a police presence. She uses his genuine love for his daughters against him.
He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG chest lines! I’m currently sleeping with a small pillow between my double D’s in a bit to ward them off. I bought these smoothing pads last week but haven’t tried them out yet. I’m the same age as Alice (only nicer!)
I sometimes stuff the duvet in there to help! (it doesn't!) let me know how the pads work please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I sometimes stuff the duvet in there to help! (it doesn't!) let me know how the pads work please?
I'm a 34GG and 45yrs old, I've done well to keep mine pointing up still. I put it down to the fact that the only time I don't have a good Bravissimo bra on is when I go for a bath lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There is so much wrong with this .... like, why should a young child know about "a lot of sad moments" in her mother's past. And how many truly sad moments did Alice have? Her mother died. When she was 30. I was a lot younger when my father died and 31 when my mom died. You deal. What else has been "so sad".... the whole thing sounds like a poor poor pitiful me approach to life that she's palmed off on her kids.
You took the words out of my mouth! I was thinking exactly the same. Those poor kids have been traumatised from birth 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is part of the reason why I think Ioan should be and is being careful. Could you imagine him coming steaming in without legal recourse with those threats hanging over the children? Even with legal backing they may be fearful.
Imagine if he takes them and something happens to her. Whether I think she would actually carry through with it is another post entirely. But just imagine what it would do to those kids cause Alice is indeed that devious and fucked up.
Yes, she would pull out all the stops if he got custody. Going to A&E (ER) pretending she has taken loads of pills.. Involving Gloria yet again to tell the kids that she is dying and wants to give them her final words. It would be absolutely mental. In fact she has done all this already, without losing custody.... 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm a 34GG and 45yrs old, I've done well to keep mine pointing up still. I put it down to the fact that the only time I don't have a good Bravissimo bra on is when I go for a bath lol
I think that's the trick! As decent a fitting bra as you can get and keep it on as much as you can! I just can't with a bra, they're all uncomfortable and bralettes don't give the same support you'd need for perkiness and certainly not longevity perkiness

I shall commence the Tit Test tonight! 🥰

Yes, she would pull out all the stops if he got custody. Going to A&E (ER) pretending she has taken loads of pills.. Involving Gloria yet again to tell the kids that she is dying and wants to give them her final words. It would be absolutely mental. In fact she has done all this already, without losing custody.... 🤬🤬🤬
Just what I was thinking, she's tried that tack 😡😫

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't believe Ella made/printed that either!

• Heart
I think that's the trick! As decent a fitting bra as you can get and keep it on as much as you can! I just can't with a bra, they're all uncomfortable and bralettes don't give the same support you'd need for perkiness and certainly not longevity perkiness
I barely even notice now, I developed early so I've been doing this since I was about 14, but Bravissimo are defo the best. I usually buy the Panache Balconette bra (which you can also get at Debenhams) a so comfy. Can't get one for less that £30 but it's worth it:)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.