Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont really think that this is how it should go, long term, anyway. Alice is their mom too. We must not do the same mistake as her and her psychos and act like one parent deserves to be erased. I definitely think joint custody should be still the target, but of course Alice wont ever change, so this whole thing is all easier said than done.
AE should be allowed supervised visitation. That's what happens often to parents in the UK who behave the way she does. As for giving her 50/50 custody, IG would frankly be a fool at this stage to go for that. As you said, AE won't change, therefore the PA would be non-stop unless he gets 100% custody. AE is not a normal mother and should not be treated as if she is. A normal mother wouldn't be under a restraining order for starters. That simply enables all her narc behaviours and the PA.

Go for 100% custody IG!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not to mention their evil Gruff and Evans grandfathers and the evil "Warthog" step grandmother. It seems the only family other than her that the kids are allowed is facetiming uncle Tone.

This is what a cult does. You get isolated from your family or any other influences.
Also what a cnut does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My fella says it to me all the time .. hence his frequent visits to A&E …
no not that banshee’s house lmao though she’s definitely cute ha ha
I got called babe the other night. I did not take that as a compliment. Reminded me of the fkn take that song!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know of Ioan and Bianca need to be back in the USA for the court date? Or can their lawyer go on their behalf?
Also will Alice have to attend? Thanks x

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know of Ioan and Bianca need to be back in the USA for the court date? Or can their lawyer go on their behalf?
Also will Alice have to attend? Thanks x
Is your profile pic a rat in a Prius? 🥰😂

As far as we know it can be a video call? I’m sure I read that on here earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only ask cause I saw it in a broons book once referring to maw broon as being homely, in that she had a bosom and had had a fair amount of weans so was on the eh...larger side and with plain pulled back hair and that. Interesting.

There is that! 🤣🤣
Yes, meaning she was no beauty!

Reactions: 6
Oh god. Am I homely?? 😜
Ahhhh noooo! Are you a cartoon? I'm just paraphrasing the description from the book 😥 the way things have gone today I feel I should delete that cause it's not at all meant badly!
I mean my pelvic floor is probably in worst shape than yours and I'm nowhere near 100andsomething kids you're up if that makes you feel better....
And I definitely need those chest wrinkles pads on the channels on my G bosom....

• Heart
BIB - agree with this, she wasn't interested in who he was as a man, or his feelings about anything, only what he could do for her. The only bit I don't agree with (but I could be wrong as I'm no expert) is I think his lack of self confidence (along with his naivety) were irresistible traits as he was someone she could mould, use & control, etc she made a point of #digs at his looks, his personality, his career, etc knowing he didn't have great self esteem. I think she loved what she saw as his weaknesses as they gave her more ammo to use against him.
I agree with this and he just became an ‘accessory’, like the dog, the children and Saint Gloria. She loves no one except the person she sees in the mirror.

• Sick
We should be grateful for Tone for Fucko.

It’s universal and can be deployed in many situations.

It feels a bit kinder than telling someone to duck off, it almost feels like an endearment. It can be used as a greeting or an insult.

Cockney- awright, Fucko, me old mucker.
Italian - hey, Fucko, whaddyathinkyadoing?
Scottish - ya Fucko numpty - this one coupled with a hard stare.
West Country UK - alright my Fucko.
Geordie - why aye canny Fucko.
Scouse - alright soft lad Fucko.
Parisian - mon Cherie, mon Fucko.

So many opportunities to deploy.

I left off

G’day Fucko
Howdy Fucko

can’t let the Aussie and US turds down
Hej på dig fucko
Na fucko

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed but not with the way things are now and her total unwillingness to do anything that might be in the kids best interests, therefore in her best interests. The judge will giver her opportunities to clean up her act and then it’s on her until the girls are 16-18 and can decide for themselves. In an ideal world, we’d all like to see the adults make it go easier on the kids but that’s not the current situation and again, my opinion is only here. The real opinion that matters is a judge and I’m just going by the law and courts as it stands
Ioan must love 🐝’s glossy healthy locks. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahhhh noooo! Are you a cartoon? I'm just paraphrasing the description from the book 😥 the way things have gone today I feel I should delete that cause it's not at all meant badly!
I mean my pelvic floor is probably in worst shape than yours and I'm nowhere near 100andsomething kids you're up if that makes you feel better....
And I definitely need those chest wrinkles pads on the channels on my G bosom....
Oh please don’t take what I said seriously. I was just joking I’m Maw Broon with hunners of kids and a big chist 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
No you don't need to delete anything or feel bad, you just need a tight hug from your Turdle family, we love you 💕💞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ioan must love 🐝’s glossy healthy locks. 😉
I liked her long hair in that screen grab from the episode of Harrow but she really suits the short hair, it looks so healthy! My hairs pretty over processed but thankfully not as bad as Alice's 😂

Oh please don’t take what I said seriously. I was just joking I’m Maw Broon with hunners of kids and a big chist 😂😂😂
Ach I know I'm just feeling sensitive so I am.
I'll get over it.
I don't have the hunners of weans but I have the big bazonkas! 🤣🤣

No you don't need to delete anything or feel bad, you just need a tight hug from your Turdle family, we love you 💕💞
Aww 😭😭😭 thank you 🥰✨🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.