Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BW’s latest Instagram looks like Soho Square. Lots of film production companies near there….🤔

View attachment 1111227
If I bump into her I'll tell her you all said hi 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, and correct me if I’m wrong someone, but I do believe in the states and Canada that the grandparents have legal rights to access their grandkids. And for grandparents and aunts who have been denied repeatedly to see the girls, I don’t think it’s “dumping” on the relatives. I also included an nanny and other possible scenarios that all parents have to come up with to make it work. I also don’t think it’s a matter of what Ioan “wants” but rather what is in the best interests of the kids.
Gill and Peter are retired and their daughter (to our knowledge) is single and child free. There is nothing to stop either of them them moving into Ioan's house should he need to be away (and close enough for his sister to access her work) so to keep the girls settled in their own home, school and routine. That's rather different to being 'dumped' on relatives which, to me at least, would involve the girls moving to the relatives' house and thus disruption.

Alice’s father and stepmother could also be involved in childcare and get the chance to build a relationship with their granddaughters. They are also of an age to be retired but still active.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Arch nemesis? There's a few posters who are clearly lurking and who like any post that's critical of IG and BW. That's their prerogative. I have been critical of IG when he was in thrall to that stupid bint, but not since they split. We don't all have to sing from the same hymn sheet.

We know that AE set up at least one account on Tattle and her FMs are lurking here constantly too. (Hi psycho grannies! 👋 👋 still running scared I see - deleting your idiotic FB page dedicated to Alice's crappy bags and tit as soon as it's mentioned here!)

I have a feeling AE was behind the new Emily troll account set up yesterday. She is still in evidence creating gathering mode for the hearing. How many screenshots of Tattle will Leon be receiving now mAlice?? 🤭
I think that Emily account was set up by someone who wants to curry favour with Alice. Flys back to the nest with a tidbit between its beak. For Alice to toss it a dead mouse or a banana (or whatever a FM eats). Good Flying Monkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine AE taking parenting classes? 🤭

On the one and only class AE attends, she would be telling everyone how to do it right because her human babies think she is the best mum in the world EVER! Then she whips out Ella's card below which proves it. Then storms off saying "Thank you I have everything I need." 🤭

View attachment 1111241
There is so much wrong with this .... like, why should a young child know about "a lot of sad moments" in her mother's past. And how many truly sad moments did Alice have? Her mother died. When she was 30. I was a lot younger when my father died and 31 when my mom died. You deal. What else has been "so sad".... the whole thing sounds like a poor poor pitiful me approach to life that she's palmed off on her kids.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That's so great about your heart! The rest will come, which I'm sure you'll have heard before and it's hard when you think something needs to be fixed that you can't do yet and something's stopping you.
I made the mistake of drinking a lot of wine and with the 1 hour minimum outdoorness permitted I really wasn't getting enough exercise at all and ballooned. While it's not as near as serious as what's happened with you I too cannot shift it no matter what I do.
We'll both be Violet rolling along we'll just have fun doing it and duck everything else 💟
Absolutely, Violet was always my favourite anyway, so we can be Violets together 💞 I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (M.E.) and fibro too, so the exercise part is ruled out, but I still want to give it a try some day and never give up hope. Slow and steady wins the race, and I think you'll find a LOT of people are in our situation, gaining weight through lockdown, so we're in good company!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely, Violet was always my favourite anyway, so we can be Violets together 💞 I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (M.E.) and fibro too, so the exercise part is ruled out, but I still want to give it a try some day and never give up hope. Slow and steady wins the race, and I think you'll find a LOT of people are in our situation, gaining weight through lockdown, so we're in good company!
There is a saying that you left lockdown in one of three ways - a hunk, a chunk or a drunk. (Worked out/didn’t work out and ate a lot/drunk a lot of alcohol). I nailed 2/3 of those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We can and will be 🤝
Slow and steady will win the race and not only that, that method has proven to last the longest!
In the best company 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As we take a walk down memory lane and welsh cakes, I just wanted to throw this in the mix (hi, Alice) about moving on with lives. I think Sheen was one of IGs roommates along the way.

Michael Sheen and his much younger girlfriend (wife?) are expecting their second child together. I'm not saying I think IG/BW are expecting, but what's the harm in a new life entering the world?

I have a feeling that AE is FUMING that she didn't think of calling a 🍆 Welsh eggplant the great Christine Baranski first. :ROFLMAO:

Huh? I don’t get it about the eggplant because I’m special. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There is so much wrong with this .... like, why should a young child know about "a lot of sad moments" in her mother's past. And how many truly sad moments did Alice have? Her mother died. When she was 30. I was a lot younger when my father died and 31 when my mom died. You deal. What else has been "so sad".... the whole thing sounds like a poor poor pitiful me approach to life that she's palmed off on her kids.
she once claimed that her best friend died when she was 15. Oh, and of course the (step-)sister that she barely knew. and some friends to suicide

She and her main minions (Deb especially) have pointed out several times since the break up that Ioan hasnt lost anyone unlike Alice so he is less important (that's not actually what they said but they made it sound like this, as if it's somehow an excuse, a competition)

• Sick
  • Angry
This is why people wear boob support to bed. Not that it did me any good but I've been a lifelong sun worshipper and do not pray at the altar of sunscreen 🥴
I tried this but the ends of the scaffolding poles kept poking the spouse in the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We might be getting too technical for my knowledge of the case if I’m honest. I understood them to have split up right after the second baby and while they automatically get American citizenship, they have to apply for the second citizenship for each child. I’m not sure the timeline of that or if each parent has to agree to the second citizenship and if the case was ever before the French courts as it was being fought in the states and not in France. They only had to honour agreements made in countries with which they have a treaty with….but I truly don’t know much about the case, just the legal points
I'm not too sure how it works with other countries but when my brother was born abroad my father also had to register his birth at the nearest British consulate within a certain time and get a British birth certificate in addition to his Iranian registration and birth certificate. I have both sets of paperwork for him. The British certificate simply states that the person registering the birth was the father with no mention of the other parent's agreement (though they were married so I'm unsure WRT unmarried parents). In contrast, my mother was in Scotland for my birth while my father remained abroad (long before the days of paternity leave) and my certificate states that the person registering was the mother. Of course, again, they were married and, like other Scottish certificates, mine bears the date and place of the parents' marriage.

Incidentally, when I was tracked down by someone dealing with my uncle's very small estate, they had no knowledge of my brother nor of one of my cousins as both were born abroad. I presume that there are books of consulate birth, marriage and death registrations somewhere in the London record office.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There is a saying that you left lockdown in one of three ways - a hunk, a chunk or a drunk. (Worked out/didn’t work out and ate a lot/drunk a lot of alcohol). I nailed 2/3 of those.
My youngest brother who is my carer decided for the first time in his life to get fit and eat healthy, this is what I have to contend with...damn nice guy who loses weight in front of me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.