Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should
When she found out BW, she grabbed Elsie’s phone and called IG to shout BW down the phone. She made them aware of his new gf before he got the chance to introduce her on his terms.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

M33L4

VIP Member
Yep, she did say she got death threats, I think particularly from Snowy but I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask her. Those death threats were as made up as her Disney executive suitor.
I love you already. Welcome, welcome.
Thank you for clearing up the mystery.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Ioan must love 🐝’s glossy healthy locks. 😉
I ran out of human shampoo in the shower the other day so I thought what harm could dog shampoo do in comparison to the other alternative of soap and reached for the easily accessible bottle. Now my coat is lovely, soft and glossy. 🤣

True story, not a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart

jobellecee

Some things don't change and some do.

Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB = she is now copying @Mad Betty name on a sock on the DM ✅
screaming at us that we were jealous old hags = well SHE is the jealous old hag now lol
and she was going to get us banned. ✅ Trying to doxx us (for $500 a turd) and get all of Tattle banned lol. Check out the wiki on here.
I’ve read all that here, except for her trying to impersonate poor Mad Betty. That is definitely her MO because she thinks everyone is as dumb as she is. I remember how fuckin weird it all was. Like, if she’s so damned happy with her fabulous life, why is she ranting at some random fan girls on the internet? And she’s STILL doing it 20 years later! And still thinking people don’t see through it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
there is an account that likes anything negative said against IG or BW. Particularly BW. They only like those posts so never mine, cos I rarely say negative things about them. I always think they are unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis. They been on here from the start.
Arch nemesis? There's a few posters who are clearly lurking and who like any post that's critical of IG and BW. That's their prerogative. I have been critical of IG when he was in thrall to that stupid bint, but not since they split. We don't all have to sing from the same hymn sheet.

We know that AE set up at least one account on Tattle and her FMs are lurking here constantly too. (Hi psycho grannies! 👋 👋 still running scared I see - deleting your idiotic FB page dedicated to Alice's crappy bags and shit as soon as it's mentioned here!)

I have a feeling AE was behind the new Emily troll account set up yesterday. She is still in evidence creating gathering mode for the hearing. How many screenshots of Tattle will Leon be receiving now mAlice?? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just William

VIP Member
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html
BIB so dramatic, so OTT. So Alice. You can practically see her leaning over him with that weird laser stare furiously dictating to him.
Overwhelmed with excitement! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

LucySmith

VIP Member
I hate it when I don’t get it.
there is an account that likes anything negative said against IG or BW. Particularly BW. They only like those posts so never mine, cos I rarely say negative things about them. I always think they are unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis. They been on here from the start.

• Wow
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
The separation from AE, the introduction of someone else - let’s face it, it was always going to be a shitstorm. AE is incendiary, she goes off if someone has parked their big car in a small space, so trying to leave a marriage must have seemed insurmountable. I think he needed someone to lean on, someone who understood the nuances of being trapped in a bad situation, given him some strength, some one positive, that’s why BW happened.

Easy to say on the outside, he should have done this or that, but dealing with someone like AE is tricky when you are on the same side as them, nigh on impossible if you are not. She is wily and cunning, I don’t think IG is. But he has learnt how to handle her now. He can see the light now, he is almost there.

• Heart
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
She thinks it sounds good/romantic. I never 'reach for my husband in the night' and we've been together a Very Long Time.
I only reach for him to get him to stop snoring and/or farting

She thinks it sounds good/romantic. I never 'reach for my husband in the night' and we've been together a Very Long Time.
But he was away 80 percent of the time so you you must be more used to him not being there than there....
Can she not utter a single sentence which doesn't contradict something she has said previously? It's quite incredible really.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SusanC

VIP Member
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
I don't have an employer. My cats would not be surprised so no shock value there.

• Haha

Madge Harvey

Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO
Ohhhhh burn for Alice but then Ioan could have brought home Satan and I bet Mama G would have preferred it to Alice.

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
He really looks pained in that picture, she sucked the life out of him, for his mental And physical health I think he had to be free of her,

It’s like listening to someone who wasn’t asked to prom faking why they aren’t going.
Or someone telling their friends they got ten valentines cards when the licked all the stamps themselves😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

rainynightinsoho

1646614408935.png

This almost certainly never happened. And if it did, it surely wasn’t a “family moment”.

Sometimes, against my better judgment, I feel sorry for Alice.

• Sad
  • Sick

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html
That’s Alice, totally

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Quietly saying I think it was me who nominated this one. Only mentioning it because it's likely to be the closest I get to having a thread title 😂
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

Grumpy McGrumpster.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Did I miss all the throwing of hands today? 😂

So sorry but I was having all of The Mimsy's 102 children over to Mama G's for Welsh cake Grandma and Grandpa's today for our first 70 degree day since October!!! Woot woot!
But I'm here now so what's new? 😏

That is not an "I'm happy to see you face" - he looks weary. 😞
I imagine those phone calls were an endless bitching session by Alice about everything that was going wrong or she imagined was going wrong. Just an endless ranting session designed to make him feel guilty.

Poor Ioan was probably like "I told you a week ago to call the plumber..."🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad