Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Muriel (@madbetty) you’re terrible 😂🤣 class film
🤣🤣 Good shout, worth a rewatch tonight! Think I saw it on one of the streaming sites.... 💃🏼

Remember when mAlice recorded poor Ioan snoring? And posted it to SM? Maybe that’s when he moved into the garage. 😏
If I could put my oh in the garage and sleep free of his snoring I would. I once did an Alice and recorded him. But I only changed his ringtone to it and phoned him at work 👀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

jobellecee

The site was good for his career. I think AE said that his agent told him to pay for it. After all, PR agencies charge a lot more and do a lot less than April was doing. So it was a business move for him but of course mAlice was seething with jealousy that SHE didn't have a fandom apart from a few FMs. So she wrecked it. It was a massive red flag (along with the engagement story) and still he married her. Also, while I think she wrote that stupid letter to his fans, he signed it off so has to take responsibility for that.

Anyway, as soon as they wed, his career tanked and now he has become somewhat famous again but as gossip fodder not as an actor. I also don't think this will ever end. AE has already broken the TRO and we know how she likes to nurse grudges....
Yep. He’s the one who ultimately should have had control and he let her burn it all to the ground. No matter who wrote the letter he’s the one who let it be sent to April. This is why even though I can cut him a lot of slack now, I don’t blame my friends who still think it was a really dick move. Anyone defending her after all of this though, seriously needs to examine their moral compass. If a man publicly acted like this for over a year no one would excuse it as ‘being hurt’

• Heart

Fuzzy Slippers

Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.
Wow, you are 💯🔥 This is fantastic! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should
Alice had found out about Bianca, I think it was more a case of damage control than a wahhey I've moved on lalalala type of deal.
I would say that maybe he's clinging to a raft but is still in the water if going by that analogy, but if anyone put those children in the water it's Alice. She's put herself front and centre and if those children are floundering then it was her job to keep them safe through it all.
Lots of relationships end, lots of exes go on to have other relationships as we well know but there's only so much he can do when he's not allowed anywhere near the children and Alice is controlling the narrative. You've always been holding your children up, preparing them, letting your ex have free contact and that's great. But she isn't. If anyone's making waves it's her.
But we'll just be going in circles I think so respectfully agree to disagree.
Cause we all hope for the best when it comes to the children and that's the crux of it isn't it.

• Heart

thewachamacallit

Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.
Ahhhh, those were the days! I wish I hadn't deleted my collection of her many usernames and her drunken rages. Some of them were completely indecipherable. But she remembered to tell us to "eat all the pies".🤣 It looks like the harpy has taken her own advice!!🤭
Nice to hear from you and that Snowy is getting some smiles from all this.💕

(Edited to delete "revenge")

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

jobellecee

I remember those days too. I thought then that Alice was a piece of work and was disappointed in a way that Ioan allowed her to bully and upset his fans and the two mods from IOL. They did more for his career than Alice has ever done
I always laugh when she says she did so much to help his career because in reality it kinda went into the toilet once she entered the picture. I can imagine how many of his bosses and co-workers she alienated by acting like a loon too.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
Maybe they will appear via zoom. I can just imagine her turning up at court in all her glory wearing one of her crazy outfits, with her giant red mouth hoping to show Ioan what he is missing, and bupkis. No Ioan or Bianca in person, but appearing via zoom with Mama and Papa Gruff in the background clearly visible. She will lose her shit.
Bianca with a mouthful of Welsh cake, daffodils in her hair and wearing one of Ioan’s rugby tops.
Here we go…

• Haha

KindnessMatters

Chatty Member
Well I guess we know who stalks us here because I just checked and the Facebook group for 'Alice Evans Designs Extraordinaire' has magically been deleted 😂😂🤣 Oh Deb and Alice now no one can get the Ant bag! 😥😪😭😭😭😭😭😅😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
It seems they are creating accounts with tattle names everywhere, imagine how many hours they’re putting into it? They don’t have anything to support her silly claims about tattle, her own online behaviour is far worse. So ‘they’ are making accounts and posting horrible things themselves.

Being nasty and ridiculing serious illness etc is not tattle style at all, it’s alice and her fms that do that.

As if we’d go around the internet with our gossip account names. It’s laughable.

I can smell her desperation from here, she’s lost the plot.

I hope there is an extension on the TRO she’s losing her mind trying to stay away from her attention fix. If they leave it a few more weeks they’ll get the full 5 years by the time the case is heard.

Last edited:
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Its obviously Alice, yet another sock account. She is incandescent with rage that @Mad Betty lives so close to her and keeps us up to date on Alice's antics in the neighbourhood. I bet Mad Betty shot up to #1 Public Enemy in Alices Burn Book after she mentioned she had seen IG and BW in the park near where they live.

Bet she is peeking out of her dirty windows to see if she can spot who Mad Betty is.
Please be Gloria 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
The fact that Alice has not spontaneously combusted from shame and embarrassment at all these revelations and socks and bullshit spanning decades is such a clear indicator that all has never been well upstairs with that woman. She just keeps on doubling down and doing the same shite over and over for years.
Meanwhile I’m mortified for her. And for her poor children, who presumably will someday have to reckon with her carry-on. That’s if they haven’t come to some realization about it already.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for an ‘IloveHadargoyle’ account to show up in the DM comments, fangirling AE. Soon to be joined by ‘BridgeofLIEs’ and ’welpneedsserioushelp’ accounts that (totally coincidently) also perpetuate the ‘AE is a victim’ myth …😏
I think you mean

ILoveHadargoyleMum
BridgeofLIEsMum
WelpMum

Let the MUMS unite! It will be a proper coffee klatch. 😂

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Also there is evidence on Tones twitter of someone with anger issues.
And there is evidence on Tone's twitter of a man who sounds like a teenage Mean Girl.

Alcatone: Emily, is there no way we can be friends? Dp you really hate me and my sister SO much for little reason? I will try to be friends with you, if you reciprocate... x
660 [followers] if I remember correctly. Can we be friends pleeeease?

Alcatone unblocked Emily so they could have some more twitter spats. Because that's what a seriously ill man would do with his time.. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

accidentally_in_the_mix

And here is BW in Harrow, S2 episode 4 at Seaworld. She literally appeared on screen for such a short time, it took me like 10 attempts to stop the feed so i could get a photo.
20220307_201035.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Serious question; why would anyone be jealous of her? No capital, no home, no career, stuck in bed and looks like a beached albino walrus. What am I missing?
Not to mention no morals/conscience/empathy, an ugly mind abs a personality to match.
I'm fat, have health issues, unable to work, on benefits (but very close to retirement age) but I have some great friends, a secure flat & a clear conscience. And I'm a turd! :poop: Jealous of Alice? Nah.

• Heart
  • Haha