Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It would feel better if there weren’t innocent little kids involved, but I have to be honest, it doesn’t completely suck. And yeah, 99 percent sure she wrote the letter. In hindsight, both of them should have stayed away from getting so involved with fans but attention is like a drug for people like her.
She very probably encouraged him to speak to his fans and he reluctantly agreed. Then, in true Alice fashion, she fucked everything up by creating a drama.

Reactions: 23
Maybe they will appear via zoom. I can just imagine her turning up at court in all her glory wearing one of her crazy outfits, with her giant red mouth hoping to show Ioan what he is missing, and bupkis. No Ioan or Bianca in person, but appearing via zoom with Mama and Papa Gruff in the background clearly visible. She will lose her tit.
Bianca with a mouthful of Welsh cake, daffodils in her hair and wearing one of Ioan’s rugby tops.
Here we go…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe they will appear via zoom. I can just imagine her turning up at court in all her glory wearing one of her crazy outfits, with her giant red mouth hoping to show Ioan what he is missing, and bupkis. No Ioan or Bianca in person, but appearing via zoom with Mama and Papa Gruff in the background clearly visible. She will lose her tit.
Wizard in one corner .. Emma in the other.. Gloria bang centre .. it’s like a smacked up version of the Brady-gruff ruff - Evans show 😂🤣 if my guy doesn’t come through wit da tickets .. livid isn’t the word 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

Reading this reminds me of this scene from Never Say Never Again:

Alice is Fatima Blush!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sailthesaltsea name is SO random, I had to ask her if I was right because I wasn’t even sure. She only used it for a short time on IMDB, but I guess she’ll live forever on Alice’s grudge list. Vindication is sweet, except I’m also very sad for the girls and also for Ioan. Not to mention his poor mom, who is definitely not a narcissist. I was on the sidelines of the IOL drama since I only lurked there and heard about it all from Snowy and SaltSea, but she really, really hated me on IMDB. It was funny that she didn’t seem to realize that no matter how many times she changed her username, all the old posts still came up under the new one so everyone knew it was her. She’s really not as smart as she thinks she is.
Sadly I missed all the drama on IMDB. I was one of the good ones on IOL. It was crazy how we were vilified by her and by her bleeping moron FMs as "evil". When the infamous IG FB group was formed in 2014 she made sure everyone knew IG and her were a package deal so if you liked him you had to automatically like her. Or else you got kicked out. (She has now made herself a package deal with the kids :sick:) Loads of people innocently assume she only started the online drama with the divorce. Yeah right. She was tit posting with her vast collection of socks 20 years ago.

BIB She was the queen of deleting so IMDB was people having convos with [deleted]. Still some tit posts were captured including her infamous.

Why would Alice be jealous?? She has Ioan inside her every night!!

:sick:

so jealous! so jealous! love it! give me more of your pathetic jealous rant.

Don't think BW wants any more jealous rants actually [Have you read the TRO yet?]

just because you are sad and stout and eat all the pies, no reason to go on to the internet and spread hate about those who dont.

That's you, nAlice. 🤭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe IG and BW don't have to be there and it can just be the lawyer? Which means Alice can send her lawyer and not go. But you know Alice will be there throwing around her cash to identify Tattlers!
the petitioner has to be there, but zoom is sufficient.

The defiant doesnt have to be in theory, but it makes it much more likely that the RO will be granted if they dont appear. RO hearings are to a large extent he said/she said cases, so the judge will want to see both parties speaking (rather than the lawyers only) to gauge who to rather trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The letter was pretty awful, and also most people were/are sure that she actually wrote it herself. Reading some of the 113 pages of her demented abuse did soften them a bit.

People like Alice are really good at finding someone they can manipulate and control and really digging in, I’m sure her eyes lit up like Christmas when she met Ioan. Back then it was like being gaslighted (Gaslit?) though, we felt that inserting herself into his fandom should have been a huge red flag for everyone but a lot of people were acting like it was completely acceptable and normal.
Pretty sure she's been writing letters and putting Ella's name to them also. Impossible to prove but leopard's don't change their spots.

Wasn’t the feeling that Alice wrote the letter and not Ioan?
Clearly at some point he was besotted by her. She had a hold on him and he was there for it. Perhaps there was something she could say or do that destroyed his career. Look how she’s behaved post divorce proceedings.
She’s tried every dirty trick in the book so far.

What does it feel like to be vindicated IOL folks? Ding Dong the witch is almost gone…
Didnt she try to get Ioan to send an email to his parents as well about some perceived slight Alice was up in arms about?
She really did try to isolate him from his family without a doubt!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She says she spends a lot of time in bed (due to fibro). She probably has time to kill so she spends all her time running her sock accounts, looking for fresh blood to have a feud with. She must have all the passwords noted down somewhere. Unless it is Smarts1, Smarts2 etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought you were one of the old timers! Those days were so much fun. For a while. Lol! Yeah, I still have a soft spot for him. Found Hornblower, Warriors and Happy Now on YouTube (thanks to the posters here) and had a good old walk down memory lane. I’ve been keeping Snowy and SaltSea up on what’s happening and sharing some of the really good snarks from here with them. I don’t think either of them will ever forgive him for that letter, especially Snowy who Alice weirdly decided to focus on. She’s literally the sweetest person I know, well except when she’s talking about Alice.

Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days. Gill obviously had her number from the start. I imagine they’re absolutely doting on Bianca, the bar has to be set pretty low after that other monster.

Yep, 99 percent is probably closer to the truth. I think she kinda tanked his career too.
Just from what I've observed of her actions I would imagine she's the one that wrote that letter. She loves to write complaining about something and taking up for Alice. She probably spun her own side of things to him. He may not have even known she did it till she told him. Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
that's the one

Dear all,

Regards

Ioan

BIB so dramatic, so OTT. So Alice. You can practically see her leaning over him with that weird laser stare furiously dictating to him.
Overwhelmed with excitement! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just catching up on Alice she really needs to give up on having blonde hair and go brunette it looks so harsh on her now , she's not a natural blonde it looks so dry with the menopause and over bleaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that's the one

Dear all,

Regards

Ioan

BIB

She 💯 wrote this. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
the petitioner has to be there, but zoom is sufficient.

The defiant doesnt have to be in theory, but it makes it much more likely that the RO will be granted if they dont appear. RO hearings are to a large extent he said/she said cases, so the judge will want to see both parties speaking (rather than the lawyers only) to gauge who to rather trust.
I know you meant defendant but defiant is Alice to a tee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’ll be like the first court scene in my cousin vinny lmao
I can just see it.

Alice pointing wildly into the public gallery whilst weeping without tears. Thats her, she weeps, That’s the Ho Mad Betty.

The judge lowers their glasses slowly and takes a deep breath. Then a wry smile appears. No I’m Mad Betty. Now sit the duck down and shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.