Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
actually I'm sure it's not.

She kept touch with three fans who were in favour of her back in those days, but lost contact to two of them because life got in the way and the other one stopped posting 1-2 years ago.

Her fans are mostly people she got due to her political rants on twitter, people that got interested in her the past year because of the wronged woman narrative and his "new" fans. She "learned" from the ioanonline fiasco and controlled his new fandom (he regained a lot of popularity in 2014 with a show called "Forever") into loving her alongside him. Anyone who didnt was bullied out of the fangroup. And because she was regulary making those new fans feel like they are special (while he obviously stayed lowkey) they took her side in the divorce.
The "new" fans got their own brand of Hell from the fan group Admins (Deb, Lin, Zhora, Cris). Few got out unscathed & I understand even her faithful holdouts have dwindled considerably. Wouldn't surprise me to find some of those folks here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious question; why would anyone be jealous of her? No capital, no home, no career, stuck in bed and looks like a beached albino walrus. What am I missing?
Not to mention no morals/conscience/empathy, an ugly mind abs a personality to match.
I'm fat, have health issues, unable to work, on benefits (but very close to retirement age) but I have some great friends, a secure flat & a clear conscience. And I'm a turd! :poop: Jealous of Alice? Nah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.
The letter was pretty awful, and also most people were/are sure that she actually wrote it herself. Reading some of the 113 pages of her demented abuse did soften them a bit.

People like Alice are really good at finding someone they can manipulate and control and really digging in, I’m sure her eyes lit up like Christmas when she met Ioan. Back then it was like being gaslighted (Gaslit?) though, we felt that inserting herself into his fandom should have been a huge red flag for everyone but a lot of people were acting like it was completely acceptable and normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wasn’t the feeling that Alice wrote the letter and not Ioan?
Clearly at some point he was besotted by her. She had a hold on him and he was there for it. Perhaps there was something she could say or do that destroyed his career. Look how she’s behaved post divorce proceedings.
She’s tried every dirty trick in the book so far.

What does it feel like to be vindicated IOL folks? Ding Dong the witch is almost gone…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe IG and BW don't have to be there and it can just be the lawyer? Which means Alice can send her lawyer and not go. But you know Alice will be there throwing around her cash to identify Tattlers!
It’ll be like the first court scene in my cousin vinny lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Where I am, Scotland anyway there's a saying
"Who are all the pies?"
It's a jibe - meaning the person saying it to the other person is overweight/fat/eats a lot
Ah, that’s it then. We kind of assumed it was something like that. She was really enamored of that saying, funny since she couldn’t have had the faintest idea what anyone on those boards looked like. Also shows what a fat-phobic shallow snot she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I knew who he was because of Harrow and King Arthur. Had no idea who she was until she went off 12 months ago with that weird post about how he'd been abusing her for years and had run away. Made no sense about 5 nanoseconds in. Generally I support the sisterhood but I'm not stupid. An abuser in victim's clothing is easy to spot.
I only found this site after the explosion in late October. Had never heard of Tattle before. So I'm def a newby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah, that’s it then. We kind of assumed it was something like that. She was really enamored of that saying, funny since she couldn’t have had the faintest idea what anyone on those boards looked like. Also shows what a fat-phobic shallow snot she is.
She's like a wee kid, she's sees or hears a new to her shaming term then won't shut up about it.
Like a kid with a naughty word🙄

The letter was pretty awful, and also most people were/are sure that she actually wrote it herself. Reading some of the 113 pages of her demented abuse did soften them a bit.

People like Alice are really good at finding someone they can manipulate and control and really digging in, I’m sure her eyes lit up like Christmas when she met Ioan. Back then it was like being gaslighted (Gaslit?) though, we felt that inserting herself into his fandom should have been a huge red flag for everyone but a lot of people were acting like it was completely acceptable and normal.
It very likely was her that wrote the letter, considering how vitriolic we've seen her be towards Ioan from the court documents. She inserted herself into his fandom because he has been far more prolific than she ever is and she craves attention, hence why all this is extremely public.

Alice must have been frothing at the mouth when Jessica Alba was flirting with him in the Fantastic Four interviews. I can only imagine her screaming at him never to speak to or even look at her again after that.

Reactions: 19
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.
Wouldn't surprise me if Alice wrote it.

Reactions: 13
It’ll be like the first court scene in my cousin vinny lmao
Maybe they will appear via zoom. I can just imagine her turning up at court in all her glory wearing one of her crazy outfits, with her giant red mouth hoping to show Ioan what he is missing, and bupkis. No Ioan or Bianca in person, but appearing via zoom with Mama and Papa Gruff in the background clearly visible. She will lose her tit.

• Haha
Wasn’t the feeling that Alice wrote the letter and not Ioan?
Clearly at some point he was besotted by her. She had a hold on him and he was there for it. Perhaps there was something she could say or do that destroyed his career. Look how she’s behaved post divorce proceedings.
She’s tried every dirty trick in the book so far.

What does it feel like to be vindicated IOL folks? Ding Dong the witch is almost gone…
It would feel better if there weren’t innocent little kids involved, but I have to be honest, it doesn’t completely suck. And yeah, 99 percent sure she wrote the letter. In hindsight, both of them should have stayed away from getting so involved with fans but attention is like a drug for people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.