Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for an ‘IloveHadargoyle’ account to show up in the DM comments, fangirling AE. Soon to be joined by ‘BridgeofLIEs’ and ’welpneedsserioushelp’ accounts that (totally coincidently) also perpetuate the ‘AE is a victim’ myth …😏
Omg my dark side account could be…

MIDSOMMAR

29046BFA-3326-4C9C-B2A2-FA795004E9EF.jpeg

C6491D5E-7CEE-49EC-9AFC-5FCF99289470.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems "grifter" is her new word of the day. She has moved on from bogan". We would definitely know it's her if she busts out "Bianca is a bogan ho grifter from Broadbeach"
What's with the Broadbeach thing? Bianca is from Cairns.

Reactions: 9
didnt she also tried to go after people from ioanonline in real life too? I remember her claiming that she got death threats and they went to the police over this, but I'm not sure.
Yes, she certainly did.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What's with the Broadbeach thing? Bianca is from Cairns.
She doesn’t bother with facts … I can’t put the correct shoes on the correct feet show me photo evidence that I didn’t take myself bla di fckin bla 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she thinks that she can take this site down that would take a lot of money. IG’s legals will need to do some digging on her finances if that is the case!!
I’m still waiting for the police to knock on my door Pfizer

• Haha
That pie thing was so strange! Why pie? Who knows, she’s batshit. Hell, no one was even jealous of her back then, but the thought of changing places with her now is downright horrifying.
Who ate all the pies? Errmmm....
download (1).jpeg

It's a tough balance, between all the pies and looking like Binky Felstead 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve read all that here, except for her trying to impersonate poor Mad Betty. That is definitely her MO because she thinks everyone is as dumb as she is. I remember how fuckin weird it all was. Like, if she’s so damned happy with her fabulous life, why is she ranting at some random fan girls on the internet? And she’s STILL doing it 20 years later! And still thinking people don’t see through it.
I do hope Snowy and Salt can forgive Ioan for the letter. I never read or saw it but apparently it was quite harsh? Clearly he believed Alice back then but now it's clear it was all her bullshit and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If these two lovebirds are off to Scotland, then the hearing probably really is postponed or cancelled, as Alice hinted? Or could it be via Zoom?

And since they're in Scotland, and this is me reaching big time, they could do some Ray of Sunshine business and go pay a visit to JK Rowling, who has donated tens of millions by now to the research of multiple sclerosis. I know there's no way for them to get to her, but, you know, it wouldn't not make sense, since she's rich as duck and famous as duck and interested in the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
didnt she also tried to go after people from ioanonline in real life too? I remember her claiming that she got death threats and they went to the police over this, but I'm not sure.
Hmmm. Girl has always been a drama queen it looks like. What was Ioan thinking.

Reactions: 11
She thinks she'll be the last.

An easy bet she'll waste time ranting about Tattle and its evil members at the hearing while the judge thinks "Aww diddums! People on the internet snark about you when you choose to put embarrassing tit online for all to see? Welcome to the world, Shartella DeVille!"
Wonder what Alice hates the most - our accurate opinions on her nasty character OR the every screenshot we get of her every tweet/Instagram post that she later (for whatever reason) deletes??
Wonder if any of the Fail etc etc reporters have accounts on here?

• Heart
I'm sure he's thought about this over the years...

but reading all the IOL stuff.... she's been like this forever.

Why the duck did he marry her ???????
Honestly I would give up my IPad for two days to hear from Ioan himself why on earth did he date that loon and then move to the US with her? Get a house with her, and then marry her? Let alone have children with her! Did he not worry about genetics? I know people have said before all the reasons and I could accept them if they had a whirlwind romance and married right away. But no, he had 7 years with her to show her horns and he still did it. No listening to Mam and Dad G, his friends, not noticing her treatment of others”chiefly OP” but probably waitstaff as well, and treating his mother poorly was a big no no. I’m not dissing him honestly, I am just really curious to know.
I know I’m beating a dead horse but she’s so horrifically awful that surely he knew what a tit she was after 7 years! Maybe at the time AE was the one with the Kinetic 😽. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That pie thing was so strange! Why pie? Who knows, she’s batshit. Hell, no one was even jealous of her back then, but the thought of changing places with her now is downright horrifying.
Where I am, Scotland anyway there's a saying
"Who are all the pies?"
It's a jibe - meaning the person saying it to the other person is overweight/fat/eats a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.