Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, they just changed the venue. It's now at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Alice will be doing a victory lap pre-hearing on her mobility scooter for all her fans.

Then hold on to your rugs for Alice and AlcaTone, who will be doing a performance of 'Grifters' to the tune of 'Sisters' from the 1954 classic movie 'White Christmas'

Not true but wish it was. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds better than the Principality Stadium 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems "grifter" is her new word of the day. She has moved on from bogan". We would definitely know it's her if she busts out "Bianca is a bogan ho grifter from Broadbeach"
We use grifter on here. I have been calling Alice one for many a thread. Along with Fucko. And all the grifting friends like Lady Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh the swarm of wasps in her head has definitely been poked by you guys, but something tells me that the people who run Tattle aren’t very easily intimidated.
Alice is not the first one who tries to take this down xD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh, those were the days! I wish I hadn't deleted my collection of her many usernames and her drunken rages. Some of them were completely indecipherable. But she remembered to tell us to "eat all the pies".🤣 It looks like the harpy has taken her own advice!!🤭
Nice to hear from you and that Snowy is getting some well-deserved revenge.💕
That pie thing was so strange! Why pie? Who knows, she’s batshit. Hell, no one was even jealous of her back then, but the thought of changing places with her now is downright horrifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Another IOL Lady of the Forum here! Those were fun times. The ending soured me on all things IG frankly. I’ve revived my interest now AE is on the way out …..slowest exit ever!
How did he stand her for all those years. I mean just those lips would have been too much for most people, let alone the constant chaos and abuse. It is really nice to see interviews with him where he’s not frantically trying to find excuses to mention her, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she's adding more screenshots to her lawyers bundle tonight? 👀

Most of us on here now had never even heard of the mighty Alice Evans until her husband upped and left her. I know that quite a few of us thought he was married to someone else entirely. She's more famous than she's ever been and that's entirely down to us. She should be buying us all a sharp one! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loukoumades!!! Fried balls of dough sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon and drizzled in honey. Or Nutella, whatever you ask for, really! 🥰🥲💚
Wowsers they sound totes mouth-wateringly yummy, what kinda pizza you got there?
I've just got a takeaway, a super yum chicken curry, chips, fried rice extra curry sauce and prawn crackers to scoop it all up in, very naughty. Also got banana fritters to have with some ice cream
I'm ashamed to admit that once when I was going to Mexico on holiday I fell asleep as soon as I sat in my seat on the plane, I woke about an hour later, I'd slept right through take off😂

Ps Yo and B are heading up to Scotland to stay with us - Yo is gonna teach me Welsh and B is gonna teach yoga to grinny 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What she can't get her head around is this is not a few jealous fangirls from twenty years ago with a grudge against her....
Because she holds grudges for twenty years she assumes everyone else does.
No Alice.

This site is full of "new" people who largely didn't know who you are but are just disgusted by your abuse and parental alienation!
I had absolutely no idea who Alice was until she went postal and the DM started reporting about her divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO
If only Ioan had been as perceptive as his Mama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pah, I would never and will never post insults about someone on their “whatever” SM accounts. If I don’t like them then I don’t like them.

But a huge swath of celebs use MSM and SM to manipulate the public and to paint a false narrative. Add politicIans, influencers and lobbyists and if you are not careful you will never have an independent or critical thought. Tabloids aren’t interested in the truth just clicks.

Celebs who fake relationships and feuds deserve to be exposed. They deserve to be seen for who and what they are and they don’t deserve to get platforms free of criticism to peddle their lies and fakery. Celebs are also quite happy to jump on celeb bandwagons and to hound someone they think has misbehaved. They get given voices they don’t deserve to meddle in areas of life of which they know duck all.

I am ok with forums where we can call them out and expose them. And throw in a bit of black humour are their expense.

None of them need to come onto tattle or to be in the public eye. There’s life beyond reality TV, it’s called real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice is not the first one who tries to take this down xD
She thinks she'll be the last.

An easy bet she'll waste time ranting about Tattle and its evil members at the hearing while the judge thinks "Aww diddums! People on the internet snark about you when you choose to put embarrassing tit online for all to see? Welcome to the world, Shartella DeVille!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh, those were the days! I wish I hadn't deleted my collection of her many usernames and her drunken rages. Some of them were completely indecipherable. But she remembered to tell us to "eat all the pies".🤣 It looks like the harpy has taken her own advice!!🤭
Nice to hear from you and that Snowy is getting some smiles from all this.💕

(Edited to delete "revenge")
Jeez was she drinking back then as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She thinks she'll be the last.

An easy bet she'll waste time ranting about Tattle and its evil members at the hearing while the judge thinks "Aww diddums! People on the internet snark about you when you choose to put embarrassing tit online for all to see? Welcome to the world, Shartella DeVille!"
If she goes before any judge in her state she’s gonna be having tea on a tray by sun down … if her lawyers (an 8 ball) have anything about them they’ll say she’s gone temporarily mute 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.