Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely using a picture of yourself from 30 years ago on tinder is catfishing right? Because that's the only way she's getting any offers from men.
Unless they are both deaf and blind, with no hands. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m loving the tattle turds getting their own tribute accounts on the DM website. We’re definitely not getting under their skin…

Living rent free in Alice’s head, just like she is in Ioan’s house…

She can’t even a afford a robot bf 😂🤣 tbf she’d only tear his head off and mount it onto the bonnet of her car … replacing his eyes with faux gems 💎 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🍷https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/henry-8000-male-sex-robot-12255835.amp
She’d sparkle the tit out of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m loving the tattle turds getting their own tribute accounts on the DM website. We’re definitely not getting under their skin…

Living rent free in Alice’s head, just like she is in Ioan’s house…

She’d sparkle the tit out of that 😂😂😂
And the sell it on Etsy for 8 million bucks 😂
it would be the only robot in history to have a gofundme for his release from her clutches .. ( no pun on bags meant😂) free Henry !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Considering the work I do and the company I work for (I won’t divulge of course!) they wouldn’t give a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the sell it on Etsy for 8 million bucks 😂
it would be the only robot in history to have a gofundme for his release from her clutches .. ( no pun on bags meant😂) free Henry !
He’d have AE written in blue biro on his arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Minus the viral part, she’d want to keep that 🍆
She’d have broken that part within minutes … 😂 stumbled head first onto it hammered … broke her nose and four ribs … still doing C A M E O’s though (just in case you didn’t know how to spell it 🤦🏻‍♀️)
Henry you’re going back !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do think if the court hearing goes ahead (this week or at some point in the future), then based on the evidence submitted Ioans petition will be upheld. Alice’s reputation will be trashed and she will have an adverse finding against her of abuse. The only question is whether Alice challenges it. If she does then more evidence will come to light and her reputation will be totally trashed and the adverse finding maybe more significant.

Her legal team really need to keep things out of court. Ioan may want to keep things out of court as well. I am sure he doesn’t want any more dirty laundry washed in public for the children’s sake. I doubt he is that worried about her “ lies and revelations“ because he spiked those guns with the first petition and she has done her worst anyway.

I do wonder if there have been legal negotiations to resolve things (access, custody and the divorce) in an effort to ultimately avoid court. That would explain a 3 month delay to give her another chance to try to adult.

But I think it’s been blown up by her posts this weekend. Or the request was considered and rejected anyway before then. Rightly because she is never going to comply with anything. But at least they know and can prove that now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I do think if the court hearing goes ahead (this week or at some point in the future), then based on the evidence submitted Ioans petition will be upheld. Alice’s reputation will be trashed and she will have an adverse finding against her of abuse. The only question is whether Alice challenges it. If she does then more evidence will come to light and her reputation will be totally trashed and the adverse finding maybe more significant.

Her legal team really need to keep things out of court. Ioan may want to keep things out of court as well. I am sure he doesn’t want any more dirty laundry washed in public for the children’s sake. I doubt he is that worried about her “ lies and revelations“ because he spiked those guns with the first petition and she has done her worst anyway.

I do wonder if there have been legal negotiations to resolve things (access, custody and the divorce) in an effort to ultimately avoid court. That would explain a 3 month delay to give her another chance to try to adult.

But I think it’s been blown up by her posts this weekend. Or the request was considered and rejected anyway before then. Rightly because she is never going to comply with anything. But at least they know and can prove that now.
You’ve seen her legal team right ? 🥃

Attachments

• Haha
Talking of 🍆
How does phoning an ambulance for doggy style fit into OP stating in an interview that he and Alice lived a hedonistic lifestyle. How can you be hedonistic and then so clueless when you bang doggy you need to phone for a paramedic? Obvs it's an 'Alice lie' (you know what they are cause she opens her mouth) but it's just been bugging me.
Clearly I need to just wash my brain out with sugar soap or something much more stronger!

Anyone got an eye on the court docs to see if the hearing has been pushed? I'm presuming it's not yet wakey time in LA yet though.

Also that dm comment *snort* smacked me of RD as well. And surely should have been madbettymom and LA you dimwit witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finding it hilarious that some nutter thinks everyone online disagreeing with Alice should be hunted down and marched into their boss’ office. What planet do these people live on?!

I’m a HR manager mate so good luck with that one…
C87B3619-EA80-41FB-838F-E2550C223F2B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Considering I suspect my boss is on here anyway, I'd say I'm good.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Talking of 🍆
How does phoning an ambulance for doggy style fit into OP stating in an interview that he and Alice lived a hedonistic lifestyle. How can you be hedonistic and then so clueless when you bang doggy you need to phone for a paramedic? Obvs it's an 'Alice lie' (you know what they are cause she opens her mouth) but it's just been bugging me.
Clearly I need to just wash my brain out with sugar soap or something much more stronger!

Anyone got an eye on the court docs to see if the hearing has been pushed? I'm presuming it's not yet wakey time in LA yet though.

Also that dm comment *snort* smacked me of RD as well. And surely should have been madbettymom and LA you dimwit witch.
We use carbolic soap around these parts to clean out our brains. 😂
It was just another Alice lie over-share to humiliate Ioan. She wasn’t even banging her toe in those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was just another Alice lie over-share to humiliate Ioan. She wasn’t even banging her toe in those days.
If that’s classed as hedonistic.. I should be doing at least 10 years 😂🥃🥃 these feckin veneers and nuts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carbolic soap oh man I haven't heard about that for years 😂 I need some of that pronto!

See I think it humiliates her rather than him tbh! She's the 'worldly' one or whatever she's supposed to be! Says more about her inability 😉
I'd feel sorry for anything she bangs. Even what surely are gnarly boufing toes! 😂

If that’s classed as hedonistic.. I should be doing at least 10 years 😂🥃🥃
That's what I mean how can she so hedonistic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking of 🍆

Call me crazy but I have a feeling Alice's and OP's "hedonistic" lifestyle was less to do about sex and more to do about...um... illegal substances and expensive champagne.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.