Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if BW & IG had sock accounts, were posting all sorts of relationship pictures, nothing excuses Alice’s abuse of Ioan before then. Interrupting his FaceTime calls with the girls, interrogating little Elsie when he did have contact, signing Ella up for private school knowing he couldn’t afford it and how much it would upset her when made to leave, belittling him and his career at every opportunity, the cocaine nonsense, insinuation men who love their mum watch CP, harassing his mum using the girls names on emails, harassing his mum at all…
The list goes on and on. None of it excused by choosing to go online to be offended at a gossip site or randoms on Twitter. She has to actively sign in to these things. Every malicious text and email she sent was against the wishes of the recipient. Ioan had blocked her from contacting him preferring to go through the wizard. And even then she continued abusing him.
She can’t create all the accounts she wants, they were sussed in three posts!
I think the signing up for that private school was another ploy to cripple IG and prevent him from having a life away from her . How could he possibly start a new life / relationship, when he is so financially tied up in his old one that he’s reduced to living in a teeny tiny studio apt etc

Reactions: 27
I think he wouldn’t be living with BW but with his kids and it would be completely different story if Alice didn’t act the way she did. But that’s on Alice really.
:unsure: I acknowledged that Alice is ultimately to blame.
If anyone knows what Alice is like it is Ioan, the other parent, and no I am not victim-blaming. I am glad he has moved on and found love but that doesn't alter the fact that the girls are hostage to this situation and he compounded it by having Bianca move in with him so publicly when he could have handled it more discretely and laid off the pap dog walks for the sake of his children's homelife with their narc mother

Reactions: 7
If anyone knows what Alice is like it is Ioan, the other parent, and no I am not victim-blaming. I am glad
he has moved on and found love but that doesn't alter the fact that the girls are hostage to this situation and he compounded it by having Bianca move in with him so publicly when he could have handled it more discretely and laid off the pap dog walks for the sake of his children's homelife with their narc mother
I seem to remember when the court documents came out and showed the level of abuse IG & Bianca had been subjected to ( more is too come ) several people who had said this ⬆ apologised or went back on their previous statements re what they felt IG & BW should do and how they should conduct themselves. I think you were one of them , apologies if not . However it’s very clear and has been already said , IG cannot just go in and take his children/ force them to see him . Alice is using Parental alienation to the extreme, and the time would literally never be right for Ioan to move on in Alice’s opinion, she will haunt him for the rest of his days in one way or another.
re pap walks with the dog , seriously the dog needs to be walked , I’m sure there have been many times when they haven’t been papped . The first photos of them that appeared, Bianca looked extremely uncomfortable, and she has since come out to say she was very unwell at that time .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I seem to remember when the court documents came out and showed the level of abuse IG & Bianca had been subjected to ( more is too come ) several people who had said this ⬆ apologised or went back on their previous statements re what they felt IG & BW should do and how they should conduct themselves. I think you were one of them , apologies if not . However it’s very clear and has been already said , IG cannot just go in and take his children/ force them to see him . Alice is using Parental alienation to the extreme, and the time would literally never be right for Ioan to move on in Alice’s opinion, she will haunt him for the rest of his days in one way or another.
re pap walks with the dog , seriously the dog needs to be walked , I’m sure there have been many times when they haven’t been papped . The first photos of them that appeared, Bianca looked extremely uncomfortable, and she has since come out to say she was very unwell at that time .
I never apologized. This is an evolving situation and my thoughts are what they are as information becomes available, but the one thing I haven't budged on is that Alice is an abusive narc and Ioan has also let his children down while always acknowledging he is a victim and a survivor. His children are currently victims, not survivors and if those weren't organized pap shots I will eat my hat, not that I wear one, but I know them when I see them.

Reactions: 5
If anyone knows what Alice is like it is Ioan, the other parent, and no I am not victim-blaming. I am glad he has moved on and found love but that doesn't alter the fact that the girls are hostage to this situation and he compounded it by having Bianca move in with him so publicly when he could have handled it more discretely and laid off the pap dog walks for the sake of his children's homelife with their narc mother
Pap dog walks?. Bear needs to tit. I highly doubt they organised pap walks holding dog tit too. If I organised paps I would off load the tit and wear make up. Perhaps that last one of just Ioan was but I still doubt it with Alice going bonkers he would do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In your dreams Alice love. Mind you, if you clean up your act, ditch the bitterness and rage, live and eat in a healthy way, then you may find someone who will want to spend time with you
What she can't get her head around is this is not a few jealous fangirls from twenty years ago with a grudge against her....
Because she holds grudges for twenty years she assumes everyone else does.
No Alice.

This site is full of "new" people who largely didn't know who you are but are just disgusted by your abuse and parental alienation!
I'd never heard of either of them prior to this whole debacle! Because so many people live rent free in Alice's head she presumes others are constantly thinking about/plotting against her too.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Pap dog walks?. Bear needs to tit. I highly doubt they organised pap walks holding dog tit too.
I actually think the first pap shoot was set up by Alice- she crowed about it far too much about. They looked extremely uncomfortable and darted into a shop to get away.
I think the second one was definitely set up by them though and the looked much more prepared/relaxed.

Reactions: 10
I never apologized. This is an evolving situation and my thoughts are what they are as information becomes available, but the one thing I haven't budged on is that Alice is an abusive narc and Ioan has also let his children down while always acknowledging he is a victim and a survivor. His children are currently victims, not survivors and if those weren't organized pap shots I will eat my hat, not that I wear one, but I know them when I see them.
Then let’s respectfully agree to disagree , although I’m very happy to send you a hat !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually think the first pap shoot was set up by Alice- she crowed about it far too much about. They looked extremely uncomfortable and darted into a shop to get away.
I think the second one was definitely set up by them though and the looked much more prepared/relaxed.
I actually think Alice has being setting up her pap friend on them all along going by her last comment about it with Deb. It’s a narc control move.

Reactions: 21
Pap dog walks?. Bear needs to tit. I highly doubt they organised pap walks holding dog tit too. If I organised paps I would off load the tit and wear make up. Perhaps that last one of just Ioan was but I still doubt it with Alice going bonkers he would do that.
I used to work in TV producing a gossip segment so I may be more aware of what is a pap walk than most

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pap dog walks?. Bear needs to tit. I highly doubt they organised pap walks holding dog tit too.
out of the 3 times they were papped for sure at least two will have been organised (whether by them or others). Paps just dont happen to catch you this easily, especially not a c-lister

I disagree though personally about its impact. Alice would torture them probably with even worse things out of her imagination.

I'm also not sure what really could have been done here. It's not really a solution either to be alone (the kids probably wouldnt come either way).

Reactions: 13
Separations and divorces bring out the worst in the protagonists, even if you’re calm and collected and you try to consciously uncouple there will always be some drama won’t there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I fall into this category. Only because I have been critical of BW in the past (the liking of narc abuse websites by her and the scarecrow photo ). I thought they should be careful not to antagonise the dragon further, because the kids.

Then I realised it doesn't make any bleeping difference whatsoever because everything antagonises her and she's completely bonkers and was abusing and harassing long before she even knew BW existed.
Shadows, emojis, breathing. Etc.

He could duck BW in the street outside her house and she would react exactly the same way as if BW posted a picture of France.

So nothing either of them do makes any difference now so far as I'm concerned.

Alice will Alice no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also there is evidence on Tones twitter of someone with anger issues.
And there is evidence on Tone's twitter of a man who sounds like a teenage Mean Girl.

Alcatone: Emily, is there no way we can be friends? Dp you really hate me and my sister SO much for little reason? I will try to be friends with you, if you reciprocate... x
660 [followers] if I remember correctly. Can we be friends pleeeease?

Alcatone unblocked Emily so they could have some more twitter spats. Because that's what a seriously ill man would do with his time.. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Can I ask the IOL crew a question, was Tone this “supportive” back then as he appears to be now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then let’s respectfully agree to disagree , although I’m very happy to send you a hat !!!
Thanks for the offer of a hat. I do respect you that you don't agree and understand why. It is a bit of a hill I will die on though. My kids have had to grow up knowing that their father put himself and his partners first and still does to this day, refusing to pick up his daughter that he hadn't seen for a year on Christmas Day because of covid as he would be cooking and drinking with his new family. While I am thankful that my only involvement is 'that is disappointing' it hurts me on their behalf and his priorities have influenced their relationship with him and their own partners

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the offer of a hat. I do respect you that you don't agree and understand why. It is a bit of a hill I will die on though. My kids have had to grow up knowing that their father put himself and his partners first and still does to this day, refusing to pick up his daughter that he hadn't seen for a year on Christmas Day because of covid as he would be cooking and drinking with his new family. While I am thankful that my only involvement is 'that is disappointing' it hurts me on their behalf and his priorities have influenced their relationship with him and their own partners
Your daughters dad had that option though.

Ioan, legally, does not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And there is evidence on Tone's twitter of a man who sounds like a teenage Mean Girl.

Alcatone: Emily, is there no way we can be friends? Dp you really hate me and my sister SO much for little reason? I will try to be friends with you, if you reciprocate... x
660 [followers] if I remember correctly. Can we be friends pleeeease?

Alcatone unblocked Emily so they could have some more twitter spats. Because that's what a seriously ill man would do with his time.. 🤪
She’s a complete mess … she loves picking on people horrible cnut ….
And before anyone suggests otherwise I have no doubt the online tone is AE …
I agree she has 2 brothers however they either cannot stand her and have cut off all contact ooorrrrrr she’s got them in the sweatshop garage running up some outfits for court !
Hope they look like this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.