Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
Does anyone know when filming finishes and therefore when he's due back in LA?

Reactions: 2

LucySmith

VIP Member
she has said twice (on 2 separate occasions) that if she was to keep quiet about the “cruelty” she is experiencing in this divorce then she wouldn’t be different to women who keep quiet when their husbands look at child p***graphy (paraphrasing but that was the jist, the screenshots are in one of the threads somewhere)
She isn’t meaning he did that though. It was just her random mind comparing the too wasn’t it. I remember seeing that and it’s just random dribble

Penguin86

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread already.
If you suggest one can you put it in bold so its easier to see please

EssieMay

VIP Member
On another detail, I wonder what went on between August 2020 when he told her didn't love her anymore and January 2021 when he moved out. I'm tipping that's when the marriage counselling/mediation took place, where she said he told the mediator that he was happy with her and then when the Zoom call finished he wouldn't talk to her again. I'm thinking he will have evidence that they did try counselling for the divorce case.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I really dealt for Alice at the start. I think most of us did, and I’m still hopeful that she’ll get through this anger stage. However , unfortunately as long as she’s got these minions encouraging her insanity and she’s getting attention I don’t think this will happen.
I hate what IG done posting that photo, it was cruel and fucked yo for his children to be left to cope with this shit show.

if IG finally gets his shit together and gets home and starts protecting those girls the way he should have from the start - without his girlfriend in tow. For me he’ll have redeemed himself.

(not that he gives a shit what I think) 😊 def over-invested

welp

VIP Member
I wonder what the visa situation is. I know AE was born in the US so has dual nationality (US/UK), but would Ioan automatically have the right to remain if they divorce? Has he acquired US citizenship along the way? Most if not all of his work these days is outside the US, and he’s not rich. The same would apply to Bianca if she’s planning to move to LA.
He acquired it in 2012 thanks to being married to her - and he will not lose it due to the divorce obviously.

I reckon they will apply for fiancé visa for her. The process does take a few months to get through, but they probably can visit each other in the meantime and see if they are actually commited.

I think Bianca would be helping him a lot. She seems very level headed and has the positive vibe going. Which is why I think he fell for her. He also prob has someone look for him. I don’t think it would be wise for him to look himself. It would be like stabbing yourself in the heart every day.
Well, we see about that lol. I have a hard time judging that girl, negatively or positively (although the circumstances of this are already dodgy)

As for Ioan: FWIW during their marriage Alice claimed that he lurks a fair bit. But with filming and girlfriend I also rather doubt that he dedicates too much time to it lol

House of Tea

VIP Member
Oliver, Ioan and Alice - 2002 article - the start of the relationship

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I think she speaks French and Italian which she has a dual degree in. She did her first movies in non-English - although ones ended up being overdubbed because of her English accent. That was 22 years ago, who knows if she is even fluent anymore.

Picking up Welsh would be a struggle.
If you can learn one Latin based language it is a lot easier to learn another Latin based one eg French and Italian. Welsh is a really hard language to learn and you would have to practice it a lot to keep it up. I think Alice is totally bonkers but I’m on her side if she didn’t want to learn it!

welp

VIP Member
Interestingly she admitted that it was at the beginning a amicable divorce, which we had all figured, but werent sure if she was thinking the same. Now question is if it became messy because of her tweeting (or anything else for her) or because of Ioan.

brie l

VIP Member
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
oh god
JNqRcIZ.png

lol
Screenshot_20211109-025722_Instagram.jpg

This is completely rewriting history. She cheated on him regardless. She even admitted it until last year
Screenshot_20211109-025926_Instagram.jpg

the girlfriend is perfectly fine looking lol
Screenshot_20211109-030047_Instagram.jpg

loool
Screenshot_20211109-030141_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211109-032455-Instagram.jpg

I applaud her trying to make some money and to be fair she sold over 100 things. But it seems she got bored with it and doesn't bother trying to flog the stuff on Insta now. I thought she was afraid of being destitute? As for acting, she would struggle to get anything now so it's not really choosing to give up acting. Acting gave her up.
actually she gave away a lot of this for free and then one day complained on IG about Ioan complaining about her doing it for free. I'll try to fetch the post after breakfast lol

Edit: well, something like this

Last edited:

vramos64

There just isn’t enough juice in this story, that’s the problem. She thinks everyone is fascinated with her obviously, but no one is famous enough or interesting enough to get a book deal from this.
It would be great if she could spill a bit more tea about the snarky world of the lower-tier celebs though. I want to fully encourage her
The dullest nonentities get book deals these days. The interest in AE will be the unravelling of her, not the actual story. It’s sad but that is how it will be.
If she turned this around, I'm convinced she could become one of the greatest network marketers of all time <insert product details here>.

Perplexity

VIP Member
That's possible but not my impression of her at all. This is a young woman who was constantly posting things from "The Secret" so, to me, not level-headed at all. And my own theory is that she was with Ioan for a long time and finally fed up of being his secret so she posted those bikini photos that just "happened to" show Eden Roc hotel name in the background... so if Alice or anyone else had harboured suspicions about her and Ioan and was looking for proof, it was right there... and Ioan felt compelled to then announce to the world just a few days later that they were an item.
What exactly is The Secret? It’s some kind of self-help thing isn’t it? Or is it religious?