Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
The CP angle, to me, is the most bizzare shit in this fuck fest. It’s SUCH a horrifically bad implication that if it truly has nothing to do with anything then bringing it in soooooo nonchalantly is unforgivable!

Also it makes no sense like so is she saying IG did that? But he was still the best husband ever and she wanted to be with him forever and ever? And she was fine for him to be around their 2 daughters?? And she didn’t think to report it herself??? DOUBT!

Without speculating wildly 😎 Alice style 😎 (which I am now going to do) I half wondered if she wasn’t referring to her own childhood…
What the CP angle ?

Perplexity

VIP Member
they forget she puts everything on SM, it’s like free for all information.
Anyone can turn up to Ellas play now if they know where her school is. They got date and it’s outside. Free for all.
Isn’t Wesley College where Alice went to school?

LucySmith

VIP Member
DEF the last two!! Love 'em :)

I have to say the Charlie Sheen meltdown was very therapeutic for me. I was badly depressed at the time, being bullied at work and on stress leave. Charlie was the best therapy ever, each day we'd get up, I'd turn on morning telly and watch "what Charlie did". He was fantastic. It was such great therapy.

Ella is about to turn 30. Born 7 December 1991.
and yes she went to Wesley College in Melbourne.
Wesley college in 2017 that makes her early 20s ???? I’m pretty sure that DOB is wrong.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Maybe it should be 2001? The College's 2016 chronicle has her mentioned by name but I can't find where in it her name appears.

Now here you go. This is her mother. Says she has a 20 year old daughter named Ella.

and my source was this:
1636520366594.png

Last edited:

clarkees

Chatty Member
No not Bianca . I don’t want to say. I’m not sure what legal proceedings means. But I got feeling it was defamation slander
Of course, I’m sorry for asking and putting you in an uncomfortable and perhaps uncertain situation there. Curiosity got the better of me! I hope those involved get the outcome they need and want.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Tramadol is synthetic morphine. Very addictive. Gives you a good euphoria hit the first few times you take it. Doctors have tried moving away from it but compared to morphine suppose to be safer somehow. It’s not locked up like a narcotic is. Easily accessible.
I take this for chronic pain and to me it’s like taking a Tylenol. Does next to nothing.

House of Tea

VIP Member
She really is dragging in everybody. Even Ioan’s siblings get a mention. She makes his siblings sound like oddballs.

Knitwit

VIP Member
my input from experience…. First point, you raise an excellent issue here that I hadn’t even considered….. I think it’s highly likely that his lawyers would have messaged Alice before Ioan's IG post because keeping matters amicable (if you can) is paramount in divorce. It’s simply respectful and wouldn’t give her any need to raise bad conduct on his behalf, not that bad conduct is a huge issue but in litigation you need to keep yourself squeaky clean and if a judge needs to decide an important issue he’s likely to look more favourably on the amicable (and better behaved) party right?

Perhaps the reason for Alice suddenly declaring she stopped reading the lawyers emails?

secondly, and I’m talking from experience with UK law. Technically yes it’s adultery if you form a new relationship whilst still married, even if both parties agree the marriage is over. you need to file a reason for the divorce though and in the UK it’s one of five facts, one of which is adultery. However, this is simply a reason for the divorce petition to be accepted by a judge and it does NOT alter any financial settlement. Lisa got paid so much simply because their finances were accrued during a lengthy relationship and marriage AND no doubt because he made sure she can never sell a story about him. Realistically it was likely to have been a 50/50 split, perhaps a bit more for her for her silence. ;)
California is a no-fault divorce state so adultery is irrelevant on a purely legal basis. Ioan's attorneys wouldn't insert themselves into their private conduct by informing Alice beforehand about the Instagram post. They are doing mediation - which is absurd in high conflict divorces, either way, the lawyers would not get involved on this level. Ioan should have informed his family, and I don't believe he did. But if he wanted someone else to give her the heads up it would have been a friend, his manager, or his PR person, not a lawyer.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Legal ones, like "I take the kids" etc. (though she has mentioned those too)

She'd be dumb to reveal illegal activities though (remember there is the CP thing she once hinted at): She would be complicit for it too since she didnt reported it until now. And if it's enough to make him unemployable (what she has done so far might not if he is lucky) then that's another own goal. But Alice doesnt listen to legal advice and generally doesnt seem to think, so all bets are off.

In what context did she said this?
I didn’t take a screen shot and she deleted it quickly but she went on about the girls leaving his apartment crying and him doing illegal things. She was painting him as been a bad person. That’s all I remember. And also the recordings and evidence she has against him. I thought well we have all done something illegal .

The social media cleanse is going really well, I see :rolleyes:

I wonder how freely around the house she uses that four letter word? Did you tell your friends they're home-wreckers? Are you still friends? They said only attracted to married men so how does that then become children losing their stable home? Marriage doesn't necessarily mean children are in the picture.

1636512109354.png

Alice is going off at someone who seems to be taking a facts based view. Because Alice likes debating and discussing with people, right?
You can only get between a long term couple when there's a fracture between said couple to get into. You know what IG thinks of everybody, does that include what he must think of you? Is that why you're acting like a bull in a china shop?

1636512151752.png

1636512218160.png

We're back to you were blissfully happy together until the day he up and left? So not he's been cheating for three years and there were all the signs you kept pushing away?

1636512282518.png

Because attempting a discussion is "making * up"? You could've just ignored her to begin with.

1636512300482.png

Usually if you quote someone you say "they said" or, y'know, use quotation marks. You don't make a vague statement which could be taken any which way.

1636512471109.png

Wait, Alice is going to prison? What? Oh, are you likening your family home with a pool where you are with your children, dog and nanny to a prison? Then why don't you look for a new place where you can have a fresh start? You might NEED to talk to him, to reassert your dominance and control over what's going on, but honestly, everyone on his side will do everything to keep you far away now especially after everything you've been saying.

1636512514872.png

"Never" body-shamed...?

1636512579122.png

welp

VIP Member
I didn’t take a screen shot and she deleted it quickly but she went on about the girls leaving his apartment crying and him doing illegal things. She was painting him as been a bad person. That’s all I remember
In the same tweet? Because the one about Ella crying and escaping is still up

If it's in the same tweet I wonder if it's really the CP angle.