Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Most of the bios out there say she's 30. I think she was prob born 2001 and someone has made a typo. Not sure where it came from but is being repeated.
I had to hunt to find the other info and I'll bet none of Alice's FMs would bother. Anyway her mother is a respected Infectious Diseases doctor and professor.

Reactions: 1

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
She has no more feet—she is now just shooting at the ground. 🥲

Just a concern: you don’t think she’d be evil enough to ever one day coach the kids into claiming to the mediator that he harmed them, do you? I wouldn’t put it past her, and I’ve heard it happen numerous times, not to mention she seems already have a grip on Ella…
Personally no I don’t think she would. I think she’s just very sad and still desperately in love with him. I don’t think she’s handling it well and dragging a lot of people into it by throwing accusations that she can’t prove but I don’t think she’d ever do anything to cause him “harm” as she sees it. It’s a mess that is for sure.

Libbyaugust737

It’s a ‘no fault’ divorce so makes no difference who’s been shagging who. But he did move out and got his own places months ago, does that not count as separation?
Ah okay. Didn't know there were different types, I just thought divorce was divorce 😂😂 Not disputing that they're separated

Perplexity

VIP Member
Who knows when Lorraine is happening? Argh! It’s morally wrong that I’m so invested in this drama! It definitely started from a concerned place… but now I am desperate for the TV “shoes” !!!
I haven’t watched Lorraine in a decade but it’s on every week morning at 9am uk time! So another 40 mins to wait if it’s today…

We actually discussed this in the previous thread and all agreed how odd it is.
Oh! Must've overlooked that, my bad. I think I've seen mention of the girls having regular welsh lessons as well, at least when they were younger. Distinctly remember IG saying his language is important to him so he wants to share it with them. Odd that it'd apply to them but not his spouse, but I guess that's just how it is.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah I literally don't think she actually even mentioned her daughters? I would go back and watch the vid but I'm in lecture now (fuck me this is all-consuming!)
She might have done. It wasn’t live, it was a pre-record, they will have edited it.

welp

VIP Member
Girl, you have been lying for years
yN18NCU.png

Surprise, surprise (also MASSIVE own goal)

Who of you thinks she will try invent something to deny him any custody (besides supervised visits)?
FrrLmGY.png

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I just caught up with the threads and I feel pretty uncomfortable even discussing this after seeing the stuff she put on Etsy. I don't think she's mentally well and by the looks of it hasn't been for a while.
The Etsy shop is more bad taste than mental illness and she always had bad taste.

Also IG is an American citizen now and was able to vote for Biden :sick: in 2016. BW would be able to live permanently with him in LA if they got engaged or married. She would need to wrap up her life in Oz first and bring the dog over too.

EssieMay

VIP Member
I don't think that was Ioan's case. For one thing it is from Missouri, and for another Ioan wasn't appearing in court to argue his case. To begin with, they aren't even at the court appearance stage yet.

LucySmith

VIP Member
She says the collaborative divorce is a scam so I guess the "lawyers" are part of the scam. She did say something about lawyers being only lawyers and not the law and the collaborative divorce can't be enforced or something blah blah.

No. Do you have the link?
California divorce courts favour settlement agreements where possible. He wanted to do collaborative and she refused. As of October she had no lawyer listed. So there aren't even any negotiations underway. She can say it will take a year and she will drag it out but the courts won't cop that.

From March 18,
View attachment 857284

View attachment 857285
Well it becomes legally binding once you've agreed and the judge stamps it.
I put up the convo with Alice Vs a lawyer that looked at court dockets