Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #6 Alice still so bitter, all over Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ironic thing is the people she thinks are ā€œhatersā€ are the ones that her probably giving her the best advice long term (apart from those trolls). Even her own lawyers have told her to stay off social media.

Reactions: 13
She's not trying very hard to stay off
The ironic thing is the people she thinks are ā€œhatersā€ are the ones that her probably giving her the best advice long term (apart from those trolls). Even her own lawyers have told her to stay off social media.
She doesnā€™t seem to want advice. She wants to moan and people agree with her. If you donā€™t then youā€™re blocked. Then she announces that everyone agrees with her šŸ¤£. No Alice anyone with a sane opinion or advice is blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
in what sort of movie have I found myself in?
View attachment 854570
I noticed that someone didnā€™t agree with her on Instagram so she accused that person being Ella the actress from Harrow that she is attacking. They are either BW, IG, Ella or their lawyers. Cos those are the only people that donā€™t agree with Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is dragging in everybody. Even Ioanā€™s siblings get a mention. She makes his siblings sound like oddballs.

Checking in again this morning to see what has happened overnight. Do we know when the Lorraine interview will happen? And will it be available on line in real time? Because I can and will re-arrange my week around watching it if so.
"Do you remember what you were doing when JFK was shot/Armstrong walked on the moon/Elvis died/Alice gave that interview?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually think it would be irresponsible of the Lorraine production crew to put her on the show at this point. I think it would be deemed too exploitative of a vulnerable person.

Reactions: 29
I actually think it would be irresponsible of the Lorraine production crew to put her on the show at this point. I think it would be deemed too exploitative of a vulnerable person.
Sure but since when has that ever stopped a media interview?
Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing is ghastly. But I don't see that stopping any of those news outlets.
(And for once I'd like to see some of this with my own eyes. I don't have instagram or twitter so I don't see what is actually happening.)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.