Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
The one problem he has that she will milk in the interviews is that he announced a girlfriend when away from his kids, who were already struggling, but announced it on Instagram. That was not doing the best thing for his children. Do AE can sound all sanctimonious about that. He should have discussed it with his children first.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
It would depend how much of alcohol and the Benzo she takes. Without a doubt she will be taking a benzo. If she takes small equal amounts of both no so bad. If she takes large quantities of alcohol over top of the benzo that is a big issue. Also the liver prioritises alcohol removal over benzo therefore the benzo stays in the system. They are both central nervous system depressants so large doses of both are bad and the effects are heightened. I’m sure this is being monitored if she is infact drinking.
If she isn’t on a benzo then someone needs to put her on one.
Who is monitoring it? It makes me wonder because where I live a physician and or pharmacist would be all over it. Not to mention that Xanax is highly addictive. Once she starts drinking she could take more than she should and then go to sleep and never wake up.

welp

VIP Member
I tried to find any quotes from 2018 but I assume if there was something it was edited/deleted (lol). I instead found out that Ioan liked a picture of her from february 2018, but might be retrospectively done? It was one of the pictures that was edited before the reveal.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Did you see a tweet where she said she wasn’t going to stop til she got what she wants, and that she always got she wants? It was the same night as the hat IGs. Deleted obv and I didn’t screenshot. No one else has mentioned it so I am wondering whether I was hallucinating AE tweets which would be… weird.
No. I think she def throws tweets out though then deletes quickly.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to the live tv feed of the Lorraine show? I can watch it live, it'll be 7pm over here.

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Lorraine in a decade but it’s on every week morning at 9am uk time! So another 40 mins to wait if it’s today…
I’m just being lazy! I didn’t actually want to have to sit through a whole episode of Lorraine to see if she might be on it! I was hoping it was out somewhere when she is on.

I actually Lorraine is not as sycophantic as she may appear. I think she has a bit of bite! Did anyone see when she was asked about Esther McVey?