Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
It will be court ordered no doubt.
I
Christmas is always rubbish for ‘broken’ (I hate using that word) families. I don’t envy them trying to navigate it. It’s not as if they can sit round the table and put a brave face on for the sake of the kids after all this. Although They are both actors I guess.
That's exactly what all those quotes I put above say. Calif divorce law doesn't want people to stay stuck, they want to be moving along. And if she won't cooperate, the law will go ahead without her.
The problem is plenty of divorce lawyers are quite happy with people being stuck, it keeps the money rolling in

Reactions: 2

welp

VIP Member
She has zero self awareness it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic for those girls.

Honestly IG deserves a medal the size of a bin lid for putting up with her all those years. He probably had Stockholm syndrome!!

I am not a fan of his at all by the way but can see how been married to her would be so fucking toxic.
Seriously, I was one of the people who disagreed with others thinking that he genuinely looks happy now whenever he is pictured in France (like yesterday) - because he is an actor so he could hide it well and because of the kids. But really, anyone would feel relieved regardless.

DEF the last two!! Love 'em :)

I have to say the Charlie Sheen meltdown was very therapeutic for me. I was badly depressed at the time, being bullied at work and on stress leave. Charlie was the best therapy ever, each day we'd get up, I'd turn on morning telly and watch "what Charlie did". He was fantastic. It was such great therapy.

Ella is about to turn 30. Born 7 December 1991.
and yes she went to Wesley College in Melbourne.
There are pictures of her being still in school on her IG from a few years ago. Ioan also said in an interview 3 years ago that she was 16.

clarkees

Chatty Member
I heard legal proceedings against her had started some time ago from an Australian mixed into the saga. (Not Ella). So I honestly can’t see it happening but if it does I’m going to have to go find some benzo myself just to be able to watch it 😹
Is Bianca the Australian mixed in or are you not able to say??

NarcRage

VIP Member
If he takes a restraining order out against her that gives her more reason to play the victim to the world and her children...she is being silenced by the big bad bully - He's bad, she's good. Pick a side kids.

Reactions: 1

LucySmith

VIP Member

LucySmith

VIP Member
I don't think that was Ioan's case. For one thing it is from Missouri, and for another Ioan wasn't appearing in court to argue his case. To begin with, they aren't even at the court appearance stage yet.
That was where the lawyer worked once

LucySmith

VIP Member
I think she’ll justify bullying a 20-something by ‘well he’s shacked up with a 20-something’ just because, well, she’s unhinged.

I really hope Ella drops off as her target ASAP or finds herself some legal support to put an end to this. It’s a lot for somebody to go through at her age and really could have a lasting impact on her personal self and career (confidence wise - not like the industry will listen to AE and her mania).

Another thing to add - I don’t think she’s taking benzos. She is definitely drinking so a mix of alcohol and benzos would knock her out for a few hours… at least longer than the 4ish she is sleeping nightly (as per her Twitter receipts) also her typing would be much much worse imo. I think it’s strong anti depressants, alcohol and also just her need to be a centre of attention fuelling a lot of this.
That’s true, but benzos won’t knock you out if your level of anxiety is very high. Also depends on which benzo and how much she takes and how long She has being taking them. It would be odd for her to not be on them. It’s the first line of medication in her situation. Even if the benzo does knock her out their half life is short. It will only keep her out for a few hours.

Last edited:

EssieMay

VIP Member
Which bio? She's 20. I already tracked it down. The first one was obviously wrong.

Her mother's bio is current. As in 2021, if you check the link.

1636520615116.png

I have deleted the incorrect one but I can't delete those which copy and paste it, sorry.

LucySmith

VIP Member
They might not have been HER therapist though, just a therapist watching the shitshow and trying to help from the sidelines.

That's what I noticed. Says 'designs' but there is no theme so not really a design. Unless its like 'pink random'.

I do actually feel kind of sad for her now. Being a SAHM didn't work for her so she really should have got out and done something in those school hours. Plenty of other women do the 9-3 shift. Looks like the craft stuff was a way to fill bored hours. Surely she could have found other things, useful things, to do with her time. As someone said, giving lessons in other languages. Even teaching English to immigrants. Not just sitting at home, drinking, and feeling as if having a nanny is some sort of charity effort. I'm pretty sure Gloria could get another position as nanny if Alice decides to let her go.

View attachment 854907
Also if designers do this sort of thing, they kind of lay some over the others. So flowers partly over top of each other. And group all the baby stuff together in one corner. I have no designer training or interest in design but even I can see this is no good. So I do now feel sorry for her because clearly she has been struggling for a while now. Its a pity there is no clear path for a member of the public to make a mental health report. Someone needs to intervene but with no family on the same continent and her friends having given up (can friends even make a report?) she's on her own.
I swear she wants us to feel sad for her. Another manipulation. Hey everyone look I have to make bags and shoes that are horrendous cos my husband left me destitute.

Happy New Thread! Congratulations @House of Tea thank you @Penguin86 we are flying through them! 😂 how quickly will they go if she does indeed do interviews. I wonder if she's arranging any Stateside or if it's all UK based.

Can't screenshot at the moment so direct copy off twitter (someone said they wanted to look at her work so what might she recommend):

"Best of Both Worlds" is my favorite (UK, 2001) But I don't know where to find it It's on you tube but not great quality "The Christmas Card" Hallmark, I'm really proud of I did some eps of "LOST" in season 5 which I loved "Une Pour Toutes" Claude Lelouch, 2000. is brilliant

@EssieMay you don't need a twitter account to view, just search for "twitter alice evans" and you can see tweets and tweets&replies 😎