Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Lorraine will go very easy on her....wonder if the narc will keep the 'poor abandoned me' act up for the full interview

Reactions: 2

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
What the CP angle ?
she has said twice (on 2 separate occasions) that if she was to keep quiet about the “cruelty” she is experiencing in this divorce then she wouldn’t be different to women who keep quiet when their husbands look at child p***graphy (paraphrasing but that was the jist, the screenshots are in one of the threads somewhere)

• Wow

welp

VIP Member
Is it his kids or is it her and the kids are playing along because they don't want to upset mommy? Remember AE has undoubtedly been going on and on about how mistress (what a Victorian word) Bianca has ruined their happy family. Would they dare say they would be ok with a blended family? And make mommy cry or scream?

Anyway it's not all about what AE wants, thankfully. She just thinks it is because she is a narc.
I mean no matter what Alice says (and she certainly does) kids never like the idea of step parents unless they didnt had a parent all their life or the seperation happened a long time ago. Especially not if it looks like that potential step parent contributed to their parents breaking up. Before meeeting her (will Alice have badmouth her enough for this to never happen?) and possibly coming to like her there is no way that his kids would be ok with that idea.

plinky

VIP Member
It is the case she’s still trying to control IG, she is trying to make him be the parent she thinks he should be. And he’s angry at how she is parenting. It’s really Common that parents cannot let go of controlling the other and accept that it might not all be that great

EssieMay

VIP Member
If the roles were reversed, and it was a higher profile wife with a ‘known’ husband, who kept putting (at times unflattering photos) on his social media with captions like “she begged me not to put this on”. He made fun of her appearance (ie the nose post) and when she left, either for another man or not, he was on SM again passing comment about her looks/ behaviour what would we be saying I wonder?
I know what people would be saying. And quite rightly too. And its no different from what people should be saying now.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Piers Morgan and Celia both follow Ioan on Insta but only Celia follows Alice. So apparently that’s another friendship that was mostly in her head.

Peachy9

VIP Member
Is she forever threatening to top herself? She nearly did it because she took a Twitter break, now because he was distant? What next? Lorraine must be mad to have her as a guest.
Its either Alice or Katy Price though isn't it 😩