Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Unless she has concrete proof he was seeing BW before he ended the marriage, she should stop calling her “the mistress” and the like. If her instincts were right and he was cheating whilst they were married it’s not necessarily confirmed it was with BW. If it’s proven she’s wrong she could end up with a deformation of character suit against her. I’m sure her lawyers will have told her something along the same lines. Plus she pretty much shown all her hand. It’s a bit of a gift to his lawyers, who will be spinning every angle.
technically speaking you are a mistress if you are dating a still legally married man, but it's not morally or legally wrong if they are already formally seperated.

Reactions: 2

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
God I wish we could have them all wheeled out on Dr Phil for our amusement. The whole shenanigans, he said, she said and clips from the girls.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Well, we know what that means :p
View attachment 856168
Does this work the other way around too? When the girls talk to Alice Ioan needs to be present?
View attachment 856169
80 % of your posts are about her, girl
View attachment 856170
For her sake I hope it's none of her online army
View attachment 856171
not like this I'm afraid :x
View attachment 856172
there is a interesting thing called diary, check it out!
View attachment 856173
public embarrassement is totally not a thing. And no, kids dont immediately think as badly of a parent like the numerous rants she had about him
View attachment 856174
huh?
View attachment 856175
She freaking wrote a heart, you went off her and accussed her of knowing and then belittling her acting and relationship to the lead actor.
View attachment 856181
Why are these people expecting that everything revolves around Alice?
View attachment 856210
the moral code was there when she cheated on her fiance and allegedly on her husband
View attachment 856216
Well, we know what that means :p
View attachment 856168
Does this work the other way around too? When the girls talk to Alice Ioan needs to be present?
View attachment 856169
80 % of your posts are about her, girl
View attachment 856170
For her sake I hope it's none of her online army
View attachment 856171
not like this I'm afraid :x
View attachment 856172
there is a interesting thing called diary, check it out!
View attachment 856173
public embarrassement is totally not a thing. And no, kids dont immediately think as badly of a parent like the numerous rants she had about him
View attachment 856174
huh?
View attachment 856175
She freaking wrote a heart, you went off her and accussed her of knowing and then belittling her acting and relationship to the lead actor.
View attachment 856181
Why are these people expecting that everything revolves around Alice?
View attachment 856210
the moral code was there when she cheated on her fiance and allegedly on her husband
View attachment 856216
I believe this about as much as I believe a what a used car salesman would say. 🧐

Perplexity

VIP Member
Where are you watching Forever, please? Might give it a go.
I watched all of Liar last weekend off the back of this thread - it was good!
For some reason the pilot episode is free for me on Prime. Or someone else in my household bought it already!

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Definitely don't think she'd find it hard to come back from but that would hinge on her keeping herself in line from here on, the longer she rages and tells different stories online, the more chance she'll be outed as thoroughly unpleasant.

clarkees

Chatty Member
I don’t think she has many real life friends. I’m not sure why ...... That’s a lie I know exactly why. But if I was her friend I would have cut the internet , crushed the phone. God even tied her up until she saw straight. Where are those people? They have unfollowed her and bolted from the crazy.
People who were real life friends knew they were probably in the firing line soon if they didn’t publicly declare they are taking her side and are upset at IG and BW - you know fulllllll well she would only accept a public slinging under the bus as a show of friendship, and they would HAVE to pick sides. The same is being extended to the kids, which she is trying not too hard to hide through her tweets, but she is making everybody connected to both of them only allowed to remain in contact / have a relationship with one of them.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I remember when Noel Gallagher dumped Sara MacDonald as she spoke about their relationship to a magazine, he was raging, they split up for a while and they got back together eventually marrying, she hasn't spoken since.

If this was true, who was the guy? Did you guys work it out?
People are saying either Joseph Morgan from The Vampire Diaries or Casper Zafer who played her son on The Vampire Diaries then both starred in The Originals.

Last edited:
I am raging that anyone is going to give this spiteful hateful woman a platform to speak about anything! She does NOT support other women and she’s no role model.
I do wonder how the channel(s) will spin either the edit or the questions (if it's live). Given the contrary opines that have come from the one point of view, it gives the media a lot of ways to run with and few are flattering.