Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Also the people who are convinced she's behind fake twitter accounts etc aren't going to change their minds based on her stating that she's not. So I wonder what the purpose is of her posting that.
Ok so coming from a place of only love (please god know my heart and that it’s not trying to start drama 😂) this is an interesting response to me as I’ve seen you (and others! No judgement!) get really upset about being misrepresented on this forum and feeling the need to defend yourself. Why do you think Biancas emotions are any different? 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.
My narc ex told so many nasty, vicious lies about me, but you end up realizing that any time you engage it just gives them more ammunition. No matter what I did or said, or didn't do or say, he would twist it to suit himself and to this day I don't know who believed his lies and who saw through him but hung around for the drama. You discover the people who matter don't need an explanation and the ones who feed into the drama aren't the people you want in your life anyway. And going grey rock on a narc is not only the safest option, it's the best revenge!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I get that meeting dad's new girlfriend might be tricky but all of it can be maturely and sensitively handled. To me this part is overblown here. He's moved out over a year ago. I've been through introduction of new partners quite a few times actually as a child and none of the times was the new partner any issue, more my two shitty parents!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice is going off on Ioan having a hiatus?? She’s been having one since 2015 and on his dime.

• Haha
  • Angry

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
She seems to have a lot of women supporting her who believe her narrative of the cheating husband abruptly leaving for a younger woman, taking all the money with him and abandoning the kids. So I think some of these women are genuinely hurt and angry, and interacting with AE and her SM gives them a target in BW to vent their rage at the other woman in their own life by proxy, and without caring how it ultimately just hurts BW, AE and the 2 E's. Others ofc are just in it for the drama or are lesser narcs themselves and don't care who gets damaged.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
This is why you should teach your children of any gender to be independent (especially financially)

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
the issue with fibro is that you can fake this pretty easily which many do and sucks for those who genuinely have it
Hang on - aren't her 'meagre savings' considered family money just like Ioan's wages? They def are in the UK. I know she will think what's his is mine and what's mine is mine but it doesn't actually work that way in the real world.
it's the same as Ioan's investment into the house pre-marriage. If she really wants to argue that the childhood money is hers (which it is), then the house is Ioan's too (at least the vast majority)

She wants the cake and eat it too. Sane with custody.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
How much of this is true though?

We know AE lies. And again, she contradicts herself, this time in the space of a couple of sentences. She criticises him for taking a hiatus from work, then immediately says he doesn't work. You can't take a hiatus from work if you don't work! And if he didn't work, where did he get the $400k from?

I also like how she makes a point of saying she used the Wizard app to contact him. Because it's probably only the second time she's used it.

The way this message is written is just so manipulative and targeted at getting the reader to feel sorry for her. It's pathetic. It's like an extract from a Dickensian novel ("Gloria nearly passed out", "she cried for hours", "she took all her courage and called him").
Spot on. And I do believe she set this "story line" up as a ruse to get him there to the house, and it failed. She always uses her children to try to accomplish this. It's the same as when she was on her "vacation" and had the girls calling him when he was moving his stuff out. She is a sicko.

• Sick

Ametrine

VIP Member
And this is what lies at the heart of all her behaviour. She's finally admitted it. She doesn't want to live in "poverty" (again, how Dickensian) and she doesn't want to work. She doesn't want IG to be with someone else ever again, and to "swan round the world" (aka acting for a living).

• Sad
  • Angry

NarcRage

VIP Member
So to sum up.....basically she's gone mental because Ioan won't pay for her cleaner anymore.
So 20 hours per week over five days is four hours per day at maybe, what, $10 per hour.

He has said pay $40 per day yourself if you want a cleaner or get your rubber gloves on and do it yourself.

Hardly end of the world stuff.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
I would put my 30% of equity on

IG agreed to fund Gloria for a year. The year is up. AE knew it would happen and has been bigging up Gloria’s importance to the family to shame him.

If she is a nanny, working school hours, then she would always have a life span within the family. They aren’t the Granthams. She cannot be pensioned off to an estate cottage.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I promise this isn’t bashing the girls. AE can’t have it both ways. She has refused to enforce contact but then decides he’s good enough to act as a taxi when it suits her, no not on.
There will be huge changes in the weeks to come, be prepared folks.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
When I was in primary school I forgot my PE school bag and my dad came to the school to bring it, when he left again he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone saw and then made for weeks to come fun of me.
Screenshot_20220126-093024_Instagram.jpg

You can obviously do something like this, but dont post about it.
Screenshot_20220126-093710_Instagram.jpg

the kicking and screaming out of the flat is not a tantrum?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
What choice did she have? This is the first time Bianca has directly challenged what Alice has said. It is that serious. Alice has defamed her and claimed that Bianca tweeted to Alice via an alt that Ioan was '7 inches inside me' and it has been picked up by the newspapers
I see it as a warning shot. After all, Alice’s whole unhinged rant last night (about Bianca being a “psychopath”) was predicated on Bianca having written those posts that Alice referred to. Bianca says she didn’t and this can be proved.
In other words, Alice called Bianca a psychopath WITHOUT PROOF. Which really puts her squarely in libel/defamation territory IMO.
It also puts the press, who have been gleefully repeating Alice’s allegations, on notice of this. So I don’t blame Bianca at all TBH.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
How much of this is true though?

We know AE lies. And again, she contradicts herself, this time in the space of a couple of sentences. She criticises him for taking a hiatus from work, then immediately says he doesn't work. You can't take a hiatus from work if you don't work! And if he didn't work, where did he get the $400k from?

I also like how she makes a point of saying she used the Wizard app to contact him. Because it's probably only the second time she's used it.

The way this message is written is just so manipulative and targeted at getting the reader to feel sorry for her. It's pathetic. It's like an extract from a Dickensian novel ("Gloria nearly passed out", "she cried for hours", "she took all her courage and called him").

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
She and AlCaTone have also insisted that she is behind every person who has said anything negative about Alice. On Twitter, on Insta and also apparently she and Ioan are controlling everything here. Or are posting here. I don’t blame her at all, especially considering the things Alice has said about her.
I wonder if Bianca now realizes how much her friend fucked her over by white knighting on Twitter and here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31