Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I doubt if her followers would believe his family or friends speaking out now. AE would definitely paint it as them lying to protect him and that's exactly what her followers would believe, or simply suggest themselves tbw.
Also, I don’t think his family owe Alice’s followers an explanation. Not everything has to be done on social media. What matters here is the legal process.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

welp

VIP Member
Alice "family should always stick together" Evans demands her husbands family, which she always hated, to side against him. Genius
Screenshot_20220125-195705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
The thing about AE is you always have to read between the lines, which I'm admittedly not always the best at! What she puts in is often as important as what she leaves out. She wrote in that Insta post:

"Last week they said they had been physically attacked by me (ot threatened?) and had gone to the police to report it."

So why put physically attacked in there if it didn't happen? And why the "or threatened?" As others said, she will know perfectly well what happened. Is she being melodramatic and deceptive, as she usually is, fishing for outraged sympathy, or is she putting it out there, with the additional claims that filing a false police report could get BW deported, to try and get ahead, play the victim and control the narrative? At this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in the time she was forced off Twitter, she was physically stalking IG and BW and there was a face-to-face confrontation, maybe even a physical one.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I just saw Alice's two new posts on Insta. She manages to mock and try to embarrass Ioan in one and is still calling Bianca a psychopath in the other. And she makes clear she's returning to Twitter.

She needs to lose all of her SM. Because she's using them to harm others right now. At this point she needs an intervention and a treatment facility. And if she keeps this up, she's going to land in jail, just like Betty Broderick did. If anyone from the DM is still here, publish the truth. BW is not attacking Alice on SM. This is all delusional thinking from a woman who is acting out and obsessed with her soon to be ex-husband's new love interest. She needs to be held accountable.
The things she has been saying about BW the past twelve hours are absolutely sickening. And her followers. I hope IG is on the phone with his lawyers and they are on the phone with a judge. It's depraved.

• Angry
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Ioan definitely has child psychs advising him because he’s being smart and reclaiming the adult position from E. She can’t just ring and tell him to come running after refusing to see him for months. She has to meet with him on his terms. That’s the only way to remove Alice and her chaotic/toxic behaviours from their relationship.

It will be a huge relief for E when AE stops telling her what to do or say with her dad and that will only happen if he rejects all manipulations every single time and only has visitation according to an agreed plan. Then she can have a healthy relationship with him and I believe she will be very grateful for that and for his home, much sooner than people realise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I think it's for the girls benefit, she is desperate to prevent any meeting between them and Bianca and she is sowing hatred imo.
Hold on but didn't she pledge last year that Gloria won't lose her job? That she will go find a job and work to make sure that Gloria don't lose her job with the family. Now it is that she can't afford to keep Gloria on her meagre childhood savings. That went sideways quickly.

• Heart

PenelopeTitsDrop

Ok everyone, put the wine (and line) down!

We can't have mAlice go to rehab and come out sober, only to find that we all need to go now, from self-medicating ourselves through this car crash! It would make mAlice too happy and that, for me at least, is something I really fucking object to at this point!

PS I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall whenever Alice get one of those calls from Accident and Injury companies:

Caller: Have you had an accident or injury in the past three years that wasn't your fault?

Alice: Yes, yes I have!!

Caller: what happened ma'am?

Alice: my husband broke my heart, but it's his scheming mistress behind it all. We should sue her! She has tried to kill my kids too (in my dreams, but that totally counts, right?).

Caller: Ma'am, that's not strictly what ....

Alice: No no, her Bogan lies damaged my heart and my mind, I will never recover....hello?....hello?

Caller:.........

• Haha
  • Heart

accidentally_in_the_mix

He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
I don't believe anything Alice says, but if there is a shred of truth to this, he's probably staying away, because if he DID go to pick up Ella to take her to school, Alice would be online saying, "He's kidnapped my daughter....". I would really like to believe that if he did say no, there's a very good legal reason for why he did.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
I kind of wish Bianca hadn't posted this. There's no need for her to get drawn into a spat with AE, or to even acknowledge AE's batshit crazy drunken ramblings. It looks better for both BW and IG to carry on maintaining a dignified silence.
What choice did she have? This is the first time Bianca has directly challenged what Alice has said. It is that serious. Alice has defamed her and claimed that Bianca tweeted to Alice via an alt that Ioan was '7 inches inside me' and it has been picked up by the newspapers

• Heart
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice’s recent OTT horrendous behavior answered my recent questions about why Ioan married her and then stayed with her so long. Can you imagine Alice in her youth kicking off like this? For instance, what if Ioan had called her bluff when she gave him the marriage ultimatum?
I bet he wishes he had never laid eyes on her now. He has got the ex from hell to deal with for the rest of his life.

• Sad
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
It is bizarre how she has never once admitted fault in this marriage. The man was telling her for years about why he was unhappy in the marriage, and yet she has no clue why he left. She's puzzled. Twenty-two years of bliss.
By next week it will be 32 years of bliss. Then that they were childhood sweethearts. Olivier who?

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I was only quoting what someone else on this forum had said. I don't know the ins and outs of every single one of her tweets, and if she didn't tweet that particular comment she did tweet plenty of other just as sh**ty ones. She's was a nasty wee piece of work when she was interacting with Alice and I'm agreeing with the original poster that it doesn't reflect Bianca in a great light that she's friends with that. I am i no way an Alice supporter and am in this for all the juicy gossip only, but the sycophantic worshiping of BW by some is pretty sick.
I take offence to your reference of ‘sycophantic worshipping’ , I like others are literally pointing out facts . In relation to this particular tweet it’s important not to blur the lines ! ….. moving on 😎

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
He doesn’t come across well in this even I have to say, and I’ve defended him going through the lawyers from the start….
Perhaps they are currently working on a safe way to manage joint custody and he is too fearful to just rock up at the house to collect the kids. We’ve seen her behaviours online but Ioan, the man she is obsessed with interacting with in anyway shape or form, turning up at the house? It would be an utter shitshow.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
No, she didn't. And still drunk, it appears. Who "upped it to 12 months"?
I strongly believe IG was granted a one year restraining order including SM attacks that will likely now include Instagram after last night and today. The initial TRO would have been for 3 months and after there were reports made about acts of violence or threats on Alice's part, I believe that would violate the initial order and a permanent order would would now be put in place, hence the extension to 12 months.

• Wow
  • Heart

sweetandsour2022

Are you Gloria 🤣 ?
Lol! I’m just someone who wishes they could have done more to bring her to account for her careless and hateful lies. But I asked myself, “WWAD (What would Alice do)?” And I did the opposite, which was to ensure zero blowback on people it would have harmed. I bet Gloria would have sooooo much to say if she could really speak her mind.

• Heart
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
AE is a bloated, belligerent and botoxed Betty Broderick in the making. I fear for IG & BW.

• Sad
  • Heart