Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am totally not surprised that IG and BW have made police reports. I said at the time of her Twitter vanish that it was a possibility.

If as AE says IG has claimed she was abusive during their marriage then it makes sense that he would now report. It’s perfectly normal for people not to report to the police when still married or under an abuser’s control. However now he has made the claim (in the whatever legal proceedings) he needs to go beyond self reporting to be credible. He will be told to file with the police.

AE is back to her own desperate measures and tactics. The nighttime spew is more of her intimidation in the face of him being independent of her. It’s her showing him what she is capable of. It will be against every piece of legal advice given to her. Maybe the police gave her an NFA and she is daft enough to not be aware that those matter. A warning and a NFA should only happen the once before it escalates.

It is an interesting point about whether IG is wrong to remove Gloria as a safeguard for the girls. I don’t think she was the wonder nanny AE described or people on here think. But he is forcing AE to woman up as a mother. I expect he knows she will fail. She didn’t get through one night without providing an example of her negligence(if the girls where at home with her) by staying up all night tweeting and very obviously in a state of inebriation.

Reactions: 20
Arab proverb: “If you hear that a mountain has moved, believe; but if you hear that a man has changed his character, believe it not.”
Oh I love this one. We don’t really change our character we change our attitudes, reactions and behaviour.

Hada momtaz 🙏 Shukran habibti ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@ Knitwit "I don't think those deadlines apply in a collaborative divorce. Basically, all that time they spent in collaborative will have been wasted and shunted the whole process back now they are going the regular route"

I seriously doubt that they have a collaborative divorce at this stage. In Cali a collaborative divorce requires an agreement between the parties and we all know that she has refused to cooperate in the proceedings. With a collaborative divorce the court will not be involved until the very end when it just rubber stamps the final agreements and divorce decree.
Also when a collaborative divorce agreement breaks down, the parties have to get new counsel and Ioan filed his notice of substitution of counsel on 4/19/21. So if they were still in the collaborative process he would not be filing financials with the court and he did that on 1/7/22.
Clearly they are no longer in the collaborative process and he is pressing on with the divorce. She might have been under the impression that they still were, but may have just been informed that they are not, hence the new outburst and accusations.
We know they are out of collaborative divorce. I said the whole process will have been delayed by the time they spent in collaborative - They left or the attorneys fired them around Nov 2021

Reactions: 5
God, how is she still going on after FIFTY SEVEN THREADS. My god Alice, change the record love. You've had long enough :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, if nothing else you've got to admire her absolute arrogance in thinking she's played absolutely zero part in the break up of her marriage. Its quite something to be so self obsessed and narcissistic (and I absolutely believe that a hatred of other women is a massive sign of a female narcissist, every other woman is competition, and most are below her, in her mind at least) while being whiter than white with a total poor me victim mentality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh I love this one. We don’t really change our character we change our attitudes, reactions and behaviour.

Hada momtaz 🙏 Shukran habibti ❤
I’ll throw in the translation of a Yiddish proverb - he is very smart but has no common sense…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
With regards to the photo montage - which one is Big Tone? Is it top row third in from the left because he’s giving me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[I hula hooped for like 45 mins this morning and still burned around 300 calories, if any of y’all got kids with hula hoops and are lookin for a quick fix just sayin.]

On another note if it weren’t so destructive towards other people involved in this madness (IG, BW, the kids) I would enjoy watching Alice throw this social media tantrum. I really wouldn’t mind in that situation. She’s a lazy asshole who’s having her long-held and profoundly-ignored privileges swiped out of her ugly purse one by one and, bearing narc tendencies, she has no idea how to cope with it. If this behavior didn’t harm others, if she were screaming in a lil witch Bubble, I would heat some popcorn. Alas…

And for anyone still sympathizing with her, you do you. My heart tries to be spacious for good souls, only—for abusers, it has instead a large wooden door demanding a password they’ll never figure out. That’s just how I roll. 🚲

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would put my 30% of equity on

IG agreed to fund Gloria for a year. The year is up. AE knew it would happen and has been bigging up Gloria’s importance to the family to shame him.

If she is a nanny, working school hours, then she would always have a life span within the family. They aren’t the Granthams. She cannot be pensioned off to an estate cottage.
Sorry, I had to laugh at the last bit.
I have visions of an elderly Hispanic grannie in the garage stuck with the boxes of doll heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don’t you both ask AE if you can join her in her new fitness regime …. Stretch out arm pour wine in glass now with the other arm raise and neck the wine in one … now repeat that 10 times in a minute 😂🏃🏻‍♀️🍷
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it 🤪

98430C5E-8A2B-4696-98DF-7B946FC07B8D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I spotted an error on the Wiki that might need a quick update. I don’t know how to update the wiki and frankly a bit scared to 🤣

“ Ioan left all of his belongings at their house and has never returned for them. AE has not packed them and everything remains the same since Jan 2021.”

I think he’s been back and collected stuff now, am I right in remembering that?

Is anyone able to make the update?
I took a stab at it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.